Bramtaratatatat tatatatatat eeeh... Bramtaratatatat tatatatatat.... OH MY GOD.

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

PLEASE GO BACK TO CHAPTER 13... I DECIDED NOT TO WASTE VIRTUAL PAPER AND UPLOADED CHAPTER 13 ON ITS RIGHTFUL POSITION... YES I DELETED MY PUBLIC APOLOGY SO GO BACK!!! ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the high uneven rough structure that is the cave's ceiling. He blinked his eyes several times as to take away the remaining sleepiness in them and when it works he quickly looked around for some tall feisty princess that he slept with last night.

He wore an amused look when he spotted Sungyeol's sitting figure just beside him, his back facing the handsome young man. With all the stretching and yawning his Sungyeol had been doing, it wasn't a question that he had also just woken up. Myungsoo grinned as he thought of something to fully wake the unsuspecting princess.

Slowly, Myungsoo got up and gave Sungyeol a tight hug from behind, intending to make  the other boy flinch and scream. But instead, It was Myungsoo who got surprised. As soon as he laid his arms around the tall boy's waist, Sungyeol quickly turned around and hug him back tightly. And to top it all, Sungyeol laid them back to the ground and rest his head over Myungsoo's chest; making him loose his hold over the taller boy.

"What's happe--"

"Shut up and bear with me for a while." Sungyeol cut his words as the former snuggled closer to Myungsoo. 

"You know I could yell if you don't at least tell me what's happening." He felt Sungyeol sigh on his chest. Myungsoo let out a small grin.

"I'm gonna beat you up after this phase." Sungyeol told Myungsoo, not really answering his question.

"What phase? Are you having your PMS?"

"I'm a boy!"

"You cling to me like a girl."

"Aish! I hate you!" Sungyeol hissed which only made Myungsoo chuckle.

"You sure know how to show it... especially now." Sungyeol didn't answer him anymore and silence filled them both. For Myungsoo, it was both unnerving and comfortable at the same time. Unnerving for he can't stand the silence between them that is as if drifting them apart even when they are practically all over each other. Comfortable for it was Sungyeol, he may be an annoying, violent and preserved princess-type; but Myungsoo can't help feeling that they fit together. Like Sungyeol hugging him like there is no tomorrow is one of the most innate things in the world and therefore should not be questioned, even by both of them. Slowly and unconciously, Myungsoo had wrapped his arms again over Sungyeol, only to be slapped away by the latter. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"You get to be all over me and I can't even put my arms around you?? Daebak!"

Just as Sungyeol was about to retort at Myungsoo, they both heard a crumbling sound from the cave walls.

_____

 

The wall made another disturbing sound as Yoseob plays with his cuddly bestfriend, Mr. Wiggles. It was actually the fourth time that he heard of that particular crumbling sound from the cave since morning came, but he completely shrugged it off with a smile.

A few more heartbeats later, a clad of screams began to fill up the air. Yoseob had quickly jerked up his head, only to see Yoon Doojoon throwing himself on him.

_____

 

With a blank mind, Hoya brushed the small pile of dust off Dongwoo's hair, earning an awkward laugh from the older.

Dongwoo, who was starting to get used to Hoya's sudden and random actions, shove the urge to ask the younger boy why he did that.

Just then, an alarming crumbling sound from the cave made Dongwoo and Hoya jump out of their skins. Without thinking, Dongwoo dashed to where he heard the disturbing sound. Hoya only watched as the older boy ran to the direction of falling rocks.

_____

 

After his morning bicker with 'his orange head luxury diva', Junhyung's eyes roamed around to search for his wingman, Kim Myungsoo; only to find the said boy with Lee 'Epic Hero' Sungyeol, rolling on the floor and biting and calling each other different made up names.

Within the 'war' that is going on between Myungsoo and Sungyeol, Junhyung could clearly see the smile plastered on his friend's face.

The hell is happening?! Junhyung thought to himself.

Soon after, the rock floor started shaking, walls making frightening sounds and people started screaming. Right then, Infront of Junhyung, the walls started to curtain his vision. Instinctively, he jumped in to save the love of his life.

_____

 

For a moment, everyone was silent. No one could utter a single word because of the shock from what just happened. Just then, A girl somewhere from behind screamed.

"OH MY GOD!! THERE ARE PEOPLE TRAPPED INSIDE THE CAVE!!!!"

 

----END----

 

A/N: Title is from 2NE1's 'I am the Best' song... yep... I was actually thinking about it when typing this chapter... bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! please read and comment and love and.... oh you get it.. :) I love you all!! *throws nam grease hearts everywhere*