05

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

Shy Boy

 

Sunggyu blinked his eyes several times for he can't believe what he is seeing right now. There, on the biggest of the three beds in his assigned room was the sleeping form of Nam Woohyun. The boy looked so peaceful as he sleeps, and Sunggyu can't help but to let out a smile.

"Hello there room mate." Sunggyu said softly and almost to himself as he passed the big bed to go to the bathroom. Once inside, Sunggyu quickly went to the sink, opened the faucet and washed his face with the cold water coming out of it. After he finished, he blindly grabbed a towel and wiped it on his face. Looking up at the mirror, he flinched in surprise when he saw Woohyun's reflection leaning on the bathroom door and smiling at him. Sunggyu smiled back awkwardly.

"Well, what do you know. Hello!" Woohyun chirped, making Sunggyu smile. Somehow, Woohyun's cheerfulness doesn't suit his y bedroom aura...

Wait.... What?! Sunggyu inwardly slapped his self. I did not just think that Woohyun's y!

"Uhmm... he-hello." Sunggyu managed to say as he looked down on the bathroom floor, which by the way has a very interesting tile pattern. He heard Woohyun laugh.

"Gee... you're still shy around me?" Woohyun said, coming closer at Sunggyu. The latter stepped back a little.

"Come on now, aren't we friends?"

Sunggyu looked up to meet Woohyun's gaze. Somehow, what Woohyun said made him feel relieved and sad at the same time.

"Y-y-yeah... I guess..." Sunggyu muttered. Woohyun frowned a little.

"You guess? I don't think so..." Woohyun smirked and went even closer to Sunggyu. Sunggyu stepped back as Woohyun advanced at him and ended up falling on the huge bathtub behind him. He closed his eyes as Woohyun bent down at him and placed his mouth near Sunggyu's ear.

"If you're not sure if we're friends then we should try to. Get. To. Know. Each. Other. More." Sunggyu shivered as he felt Woohyun's hot breath on his ears and his neck. He heard Woohyun chuckle a little.

Woohyun stood up properly and offered his hand at Sunggyu. The latter grabbed his hand and quickly got up from the bathtub.

"Oh please don't hit me." Woohyun suddenly said making Sunggyu blink in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"Because last time Junie and Myungsoo tried to play with your friends they got hit. Hard." Woohyun said, letting out a goofy grin.

Sunggyu fought the urge to smile goofily back at Woohyun as he remembered what his friends experienced at this boy's group. He shrugged a bit before saying: "Don't worry, you're not as much of a jerkasaurus as your friends are."

Woohyun smirked at what Sunggyu said. "Guess you're not so much of a diva like your friends are, huh."

"Well someone has to be the adult."

They both laughed as a new level of understanding was drawn between them. Just then, they heard the door of their room clicked open. Woohyun and Sunggyu looked at each other before looking at the direction of the door.

"Aigoo, I think our girl room mates are here."

_____

Dongwoo was looking aimlessly at the ceiling. He had been waiting for about an hour already but still no one is coming. He let out a heavy sigh. He was slumped in his assigned room's door like a hobo.

"Aish!!!! How could I have lost my room's key?" Dongwoo yelled at himself as he raised up both his arms in exasperation and lazily letting letting them slip on his face to cover it. Just then, Dongwoo heard soft footsteps coming towards the direction of his room. He quickly looked up and saw a boy with a caramel blond hair looking at him curiously. Dongwoo's face lit up.

"Lee Hoya!!!!" Dongwoo waved energetically at the incoming boy. The said person only raised an eyebrow at him.

"Hello... stranger?" Hoya hesitantly greeted him. Dongwoo only laughed.

"Sorry, my bad. I'm Jang Dongwoo. You're room mate." He held his hand infront of Hoya for the boy to shake but he was rejected so Dongwoo took back his hand.

"A-ha, then why are you outside our room?"

"That's because I lost my key." Dongwoo answered as he scratch the back of his head.

"Hmm... that figures," Hoya started as he put his keys into the doorknob. "Well it's not really my problem, is it?" He smiled brightly at Dongwoo before opening the door and quickly locking it behind him, leaving a dumbfounded Dongwoo outside.

Seconds later, Hoya heard some loud knocks and maybe even curses coming from Dongwoo outside. Hoya only let out a smirk.

_____

Sungyeol was walking around the ship's pool, wondering how much time he still have to wait before Myungsoo finished 'playing' with their girl room mates. He let out a heavy sigh as he sat on one of the chairs scattered around the pool area.

He looked around and coicidently saw Doojoon hanging out by the deck of the ship with someone Sungyeol wasn't familiar with. It was a boy short stance and incredibly young looking face.

Must be hyung's room mate. Sungyeol thought as he approach Doojoon and his companion.

"Heya, hyung." Sungyeol greeted Doojoon as soon as he was near them. Doojoon turned around and smiled when he saw Sungyeol.

"Howdy, choding!" Doojoon beamed. "Meet my new friend, Yang Yoseob!"

"We're not friends!" The small boy, Yoseob, growled at Doojoon but it seems that the older boy didn't notice. Or care. Sungyeol let out an amused smile. Just then, a realization struck at Sungyeol

"Ya," Sungyeol started, talking to Yoseob now. "Aren't you in art class with me?"

Yoseob looked questioningly at Sungyeol as he examined the former. It wasn't long until a small smile formed at Yoseob's lips.

"Oh yes I know you," Yoseob said. "You're the one who's always running late in our class."

 

---XOXOX---
 
 

A/N: Aigoo.. this took long in the making and surprisingly dull(?!) and short... Mianhe minna! (Japanese and Korean in a sentence?????!) Anyways this inexcusable excuse of mine is due to the fact that I'm suffering from extreme roller coaster emotional rides and heartsickness. Argh!! Why do we have to fall inlove??? *starts forming another fic inside the head. dismisses the idea afterwards* And please love this chapter even if this is dull(?!) and short. Gomowo! Ja ne!