08

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

Binguel Binguel

Hyunseung's head feels like it was spinning around, maybe because the ship's lobby was crowded with panic driven students, teachers and even some of the ship's crew. Or maybe because the ship's sudden and violent change of direction really got into him.

"This is.... whatever..." just as he was weakly uttering words, Hyunseung's knees suddenly felt like they were electricuted and left out of energy, making him stumble and about to fall. Luckily, a pair of arms caught him before he hit the carpeted floor. Hyunseung looked up and saw Junhyung looking at him with a worried expression on his face.

"Jun.."

"What happened to you, Hyunseung?"

"Crow...ded lobby.... ship turning..... bright lights... you... look... han...."

"What?"

Junhyung only managed to look curiously at Hyunseung who leaned in closer to him for support. Out of worry, Junhyung quickly looked around for a space where he could put Hyunseung and lucky enough, he found an unoccupied chair. He moved fast to the direction of the chair with Hyunseung clinging on him like he was the his lifeline.

When he managed to sit Hyunseung on the chair, he quickly put his hand over the boy's forehead to check his temperature and as he expected, Hyunseung was burning with a fever.

"Aish... you are a trouble maker." Junhyung said, more like to himself than to Hyunseung. "I shouldn't have helped you."

"Jun..." Junhyung was a bit surprised when Hyunseung opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Yes...?"

"Give me .... water.... I feel.... sick..."

Junhyung scratched his head. Does Hyunseung want him to go all the way to the kitchen to just get him some water? Because apparently, he can't really ask anyone to get it considering the situation. Just then, he felt something his hand was holding that is cold and wet. He looked down to see his coke can, shining at him as if telling him to put it to good use. GOOD.

"Uhmm, Hyunseung. I only got coke here." If it wasn't because Hyunseung was sick and all, Junhyung would have laughed at the way the boy's face twitched at what he said.

"Water..." Hyunseung weakly insisted.

"No water."

"You ... as a nurse... don't .... be a nurse... to earn... money.."

"Who told you I want to nurse you?" Junhyung scowled at Hyunseung. "Here. Take this or don't drink at all."

Junhyung had to wait for a few seconds before he could have any actions from Hyunseung. At last, when it feels like forever, Hyunseung manage to signal Junhyung to give him the coke can. The latter handed it over to Hyunseung.

Hyunseung then slowly gulp down the soda and gave back the can to Junhyung when he finished. As Junhyung started walking away, he felt his shirt being tugged lightly. He turned his head around to see Hyunseung holding his shirt like a toddler.

"Don't leave me... Jun..."

Junhyung hesitated a little. He bit his lip before letting out a heavy sigh and went back beside Hyunseung, staying there as Hyunseung drifted on his sleep.

_____

Yoseob was running all around the room. Rummaging through the drawers and under the bed.

"Ya!" Doojoon yelled, obviously annoyed.

"No one told you to wait for me!" Yoseob shot back without turning to face Doojoon.

"Stop searching for your toy! It's just a toy!"

"Mr.Wiggles is not JUST a toy!" Yoseob paused to look at Doojoon. "You are rude!"

Doojoon rolled his eyes in defeat and started searching for Yoseob's stuff toy. The people are in panic outside but here he is, searching for a kid's toy.

The ship made a frantic toss to the left, which made all of the furnitures and things roll to the left side of the room. Doojoon heard a loud scream and he knows it was Yoseob's. He pushed the pile of furnitures that are hovering over him and jumped to escape from being trapped. He searched for Yoseob as quick as he can.

He found Yoseob under the bedside table as the boy yelled, "Doojoonie! I found Mr.Wiggles!"

Yoseob then let out a bright smile as he waves his stuff toy in the air. Doojoon can't help but smile back.

"Ya! Is anyone there?" Doojoon stood up and saw Sunggyu on the door. "The ship has landed!" Sunggyu proclaimed.

"The ship has landed? What are we? Aliens?!" Doojoon yelled back only to earn a childish laugh from the other.

"Everyone is leaving the ship, let's go before this thing collapses."

Doojoon turned and saw Yoseob beside him, playing with his toy. How can he be so cute?

With one last sigh, Doojoon grabbed Yoseob's wrist and dragged him out of the room.

_____

 

"Junhyung-ah, need a hand?" Sunggyu offered to the obviously bored Junhyung.

"And how are you gonna help me?" Junhyung asked with a straight face.

"I don't.....really know." Sunggyu trailed off, staring at the sleeping Hyungseung.

"Why are you looking at him like that?" Junhyung protested, quite annoyed.

"What do you mean?" Sunggyu stared at Junhyung with a confused expression.

"Nothing." Junhyung glanced to the guy leaning on his shoulder. "Hyunseung-ah.... Wake up..."

Silence....

"Hyunseung is older than you, bro." Sunggyu informed.

"I don't want to call him Hyung."

Sunggyu chuckled childishly, "I don't know Junhyung. But you? Wanting to call him Oppa?"

Junhyung's eyes opened wide with what Sunggyu said. He felt a slight shake from beside him which grew into a hearty laughter.

"You were awake???" Junhyung exclaimed.

"Sorry. It was too funny!" Hyunseung apologized, not really sincere.

Junhyung stomped his feet and jumped from his seat. "I'm gonna get you for this." He walked away leaving a laughing Sunggyu and Hyunseung behind.

_____

"Everyone has left the ship. Let's go Yeol." Dongwoo told Sungyeol who is still having his last check on the ship.

"Go now, Hyung. I have to make sure no one is left in here."

"Arasseo. Just do it quickly and be careful." Dongwoo bid goodbye and left Sungyeol.

One last check.  Sungyeol went inside their own room and shook his head when he saw Myungsoo sleeping on his bed. Really, everyone is panicking about dying and you are here, sleeping like everything is normal.

"Ya! Kim Myungsoo!" Sungyeol kicked Myungsoo's side but the latter didn't even move an inch. "Ya!" Sungyeol sat beside Myungsoo. Myungsoo just tossed and turned, unconciously wrapping his big arms around Sungyeol's waist. 

"Ha! Daebak!" Sungyeol whacked Myungsoo's face with a pillow in annoyance but still gained no response.

Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo's face in defeat and saw the fine line of the other's jaw. Myungsoo smiled in his sleep, and to Sungyeol, Myungsoo looked like wel... not Myungsoo-like. What he sees is an innocent boy with a smooth face and soft lips. Realizing what just had on his mind , he slapped his own face and forcefully removed the thought of Myungsoo's lips and every inappropriate things inside his head.

Sungyeol heard a small chuckle from the sleeping Myungsoo and just continued to stare at him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes, smiling at Sungyeol and his red cheeks. "Are you blushing?" Myungsoo brushed his fingers to Sungyeol's soft cheeks but the latter bit his hand, making Myungsoo scream in pain.

Sungyeol then ran outside the room and locked the door. "Ha! Beg for me Kim Myungsoo!" He waited for Myungsoo's response but all he got was a long silence. He wondered why Myungsoo is not doing anything so he decided to just open the door and leave. Right when he was about to unlock the door, the door slamed open, and Myungsoo, who exerted too much force, fell on top of Sungyeol.

Myungsoo pushed against the floor and saw Sungyeol staring at him with wide eyes. "Well, this is a very interesting position." Myungsoo smirked and rolled to his side.

Sungyeol jumped and left Myungsoo on the ground. "If you wanna die, STAY HERE!" Sungyeol shouted while walking hastily out of the scene.

_____

The trees are swaying roughly against the vast cold wind. The sky was really dark and the ship made a loud crashing sound. The once elegant, strong looking ship looked so fragile against the storm. The ship ripped apart, with some parts flying around everywhere.

Everyone settled inside a huge cave meters away from the shore. Luckily, everyone is safe, thanks to Lee Sungyeol who is now checking if everyone has needs that he needs to attend to. On the far right , is Dongwoon hugging Yoseob comfortably. Yoseob is munching brightly from the pack of food Doojoon gave him.

Right beside Dongwoon is a pouting Sungjong. "Ya! Dongwoon hyung! I'm cold too!" Sungjong held out his arms, ready to be hugged by Dongwoon.

"I'll hug you!" A pair of arms s around Sungjong's body, making him shiver. He turned and saw that it was Kikwang, smiling at him.

Sungjong pushed Kikwang away and said, "Ya! Don't hug me!"

"But you said you're cold and you needed a hug!" Kikwang shot back.

Not from you. Sungjong rolled his eyes at Kikwang and leaned on Dongwoon.

 

----XOXOX----

 

A/N: Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.  Ready for a KiJongDongSeob??? BAHAHAHAHAHA!