01

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

Gee

Kim Sunggyu was anxiously looking at his cellphone screen, waiting for some calls or even a single text message from his friends. Apparently, today is the first day of school and Sunggyu with his buds planned on walking there together.

“I wonder where those two are…” Sunggyu mused to himself as he stood inside his room, waiting by the window. Just then, a tall figure came by and walked past the gate of his house. At first, he thought it was one of his friends but the figure suddenly disappeared in thin air. Sunggyu then heard an eerie sound of a bamboo fountain coming from their backyard. He quickly jerked his head to the direction of his room’s door, thinking about how odd it is to hear such thing. He then walked towards the door and stood in front of it, listening intently to the sound. “This is utterly weird,” he said as he unconsciously gulped his saliva. “We have no bamboo fountain on our backyard.”

With much hesitation, he opened the door and cautiously peek his head out to check the hallway. Tiptoeing, he went out and further inspects both sides of the hallway before deciding that he’s just a bit delusional and returned to his normal self. Or so he thought.

As he walked down the hallway, a blurry figure quickly passed in front of him and went to the direction of his room. He tried to catch the blurry figure but it was so fast and once it got inside his room, the door shut close. Sunggyu hurried to his room's door and began switching the doorknob only to find that it was now locked. Panicking, he started knocking frantically but immediately shivered as he felt cold air on the nape of his neck, sending chills down his spine and making all the hair on his body rise.

“Kim Sunggyu…” a manly voice whispered sinisterly into his ears. “You’re going down.”

Without being able to say a thing, Sunggyu was slammed onto the floor from behind. Shocked from the sudden impact, he froze and just lay down until someone yelled, "Don't worry Sunggyu! I will save you!"

With a loud thud he began to hear pathetic fighting sound imitations, "Taching taching! Whoosh!” thud… thud… thud…”Taching whoosh!"

He turned his head around and saw two boys, about his age, sifting glowing light saber toys and is badly acting a fighting scene. Sunggyu slammed his head exasperatedly against the hard, wooden floor before fixing himself up.

Quickly, he grabbed one of the light sabers and smacked the two dorky boys that were none other than his friends on the head, earning him complaints.

"Ya! I was saving your life!" One of the boys whose name is Hyunseung protested while rubbing his head.

"I was about to win!" Sunggyu's other friend Sungyeol stomped his foot angrily and earned another smack on the head from the former.

"We're going to be late." Shaking his head, Sunggyu made his way out of his house with his friends skipping like little girls behind him.

"La la la la la~ Sunggyu is a grumpy grandpa! La la la la la~" The two sang in an awful melody.

"Quit it you two." Sunggyu sneered at Sungyeol and Hyunseung, but they didn't pay any attention to him.

---0-0-0-0---

"Aren't we there yet??" Lee Howon or Hoya as he prefers to be called, was shifting from his seat and yelling at the driver, clearly showing his boredom.

"We've been on the car for just five minutes, HOWON. Can't you be a little more patient?" his friend Nam Woohyun scolded him, and quickly Hoya sank back on his seat and didn't dare to make a sound anymore.

"Relax," A boy beside Woohyun smirked at him. "Hoya's just a little excited. It's the first day of school, after all."

"We're not elementary kids, Junhyung. It's not an excuse." Woohyun pointed out, rolling his eyes.Junhyung just ignored Woohyun’s temper and turned his head to a boy sitting on the passenger seat as his smirk grew wider.

"What about you Myungsoo, what do you think?" Junhyung asked, tilting his head on the side. 

Myungsoo, the boy which Junhyung was now talking to, looked back at him lazily. "Honestly speaking, I'm not really interested."

Before Junhyung could say anything else, they were all taken by surprise as their car went to an abrupt stop. Hoya, who resumed on making a ruckus seconds after Woohyun scolded him, fell unceremoniously from his seat.

"What happened?!" Hoya screamed loudly, making Woohyun cringe beside him.

"Sorry Boss," the driver said, looking behind only at Junhyung. "Three boys just came out of the way from nowhere. And I think they're from the same school as you." With that, the four boys looked at each other.

"Just ignore them." Myungsoo said with a lethargic voice and sank back to his seat.

---0-0-0-0---

Sunggyu, Hyunseung and Sungyeol froze in shock when a black car almost ran over them. With wide eyes, they just stood at their spot, not moving any muscle as they bore holes on the black car with their eyes. Just then, a car door opened, revealing a caramel blond haired boy with an annoyed expression written on his face.

"Ya! What are you waiting for? Move away!" The boy growled at them, waving them off with his hand.

The three immediately did what they were told, still dumbfounded. They were all staring at the car which moves smoothly pass them, leaving a trail of dust behind. It was only when the car was out of their sight that the trio regained their senses.

"I thought it was the end of me." Sungyeol said, his voice shaking a bit.

"I thought I was going to die." Hyunseung added.

"I think we're going to be late." Sunggyu ignored the other two and started walking again as if nothing happened.

"We're survivors!" Sungyeol and Hyunseung said in unison before laughing like idiots.

---0-0-0-0---

WoolimArts Academyis the top private school in the district and almost all the rich kids go there, well not exactly for studying but more for socializing and bragging their rich asses off. Hyunseung, Sunggyu and Sungyeol knew that by fact and so, they stay away from the lime light as much as possible.

Sunggyu looked back at Hyunseung and Sungyeol once they reached the school gates.

"Ready?" Sunggyu asked Hyunseung and Sungyeol, as if they are going to a very rigorous adventure at that time.

"Mommy...?" Sungyeol made a squeaky sound as he plays along with Sunggyu. However, Hyunseung looked unaffected and just rolled his eyes at his friends' silliness.

"Get inside already." Hyunseung said and pushed Sunggyu out of his way as he entered the school gate, leaving Sungyeol and Sunggyu behind. The two boys then hurriedly followed after him.

---0-0-0-0---

"We're here!!!!! WOOHOO!!!" Hoya shouted as he got off the car. Woohyun only sighed at his friend's behavior. When Junhyung got off, Myungsoo quickly went beside him.In seconds, they were surrounded by screaming boys and girls, fawning over them like they were some kind of Gods. They all sighed in exasperation... except for Hoya.

"Always at this time of the year." Woohyun commented as he started walking, automatically making people step back as he make his way.

"Yeah. Don't they double in number this year?" Junhyung said, turning his eyes  at Myungsoo but the boy didn't even look back at him.

Junhyung then looked behind at Hoya who was clearly enjoying the attention, taking pictures here and signing autographs there.

"Idiot. We're not even Idols." Myungsoo suddenly muttered, making Junhyung gave out a chuckle as he heard his friend for it's rare that the boy makes any comments.

Completely ignoring the “fan service” being given by Hoya, Myungsoo retreated to his own world and started scanning his surrounding. His eyes then fell on three familiar boys who were all walking opposite the direction of the crowd. Realizing that it was the same boys that their car nearly ran over, Myungsoo unconsciously stared at the trio and soon began laying his eyes more on their tallest member. With the boy's frail looking figure and graceful walking, Myungsoo decides that the boy looks more like a princess strolling around her rose garden than a regular high schooler. And without Myungsoo noticing, he started walking towards their direction, leaving Junhyung and Hoya with the crowd of fangirls and fanboys.

"Myungsoo?" Junhyung called out as he saw Myungsoo walking at a random direction. Looking afar at where Myungsoo is heading, Junhyung saw three boys talking and laughing as if they are having the best time of their lives. Junhyung then noticed this one boy in the trio that looks so pretty he could pass up as a girl. The fact that he had his hair died in bright orange doesn't help either. Junhyung got really fascinated by how beautiful the boy looked that before he knew it, he was walking fast and soon had caught up with Myungsoo.

"Hyung," Myungsoo called him as soon as they were walking beside each other. "Don't you think that tall one kind of looks like a princess?" Junhyung turned his gaze at the boy Myungsoo is pointing out and true enough, the boy has this gentle and graceful aura looming around him as he walks and chats with his friends. Junhyung let out a smirk.

"Then that one looks like a Goddess." Junhyung pointed out to the boy with bright orange hair. He could see Myungsoo's lips curling up into a smile.

"A hair dye Goddess, hyung?"

"Shut up. He looks like a Goddess, PERIOD."

Just then, an ear splitting scream came from the trio Myungsoo and Junhyung are eyeing as one of them got pulled inside the crowd of their fangirls and fanboys. The unlucky fellow got further pushed in, his thin body slamming from one direction to another as he was getting nearer Myungsoo and Junhyung. Not long after, the boy fell harshly on Junhyung's arms like a fruit being thrown. Junhyung and Myungsoo both blinked their eyes in confusion and the crowd of fangirls and fanboys gasped almost in sync. The boy was none other than the one Myungsoo said was like a princess. The tall boy had his wide eyes fixed at Junhyung.

"Sungyeol!!" The other two from the trio came pass the crowd shouting. They stopped when they saw their friend being carried by the most famous face in Woolim Arts Academy, Yong Junhyung.

"So, Sungyeol's the name of this princess." Junhyung stated and handed Sungyeol to a dumbfounded Sunggyu. "Take care of him." With that, he walked out of the scene. Myungsoo looked at Hyunseung and Sunggyu then glared at Sungyeol before following Junhyung, leaving Hoya who was now looking at his friends’ retreating figures.

"What was that?" Hyunseung asked Sunggyu and Sungyeol as his brain tries to process the flow of events that just happened.

"I don't know," Sunggyu started. "But I know we're going to be in so much trouble after this."

The trio then looked behind them and was faced by a rather fuming crowd.

 

----XOXOX----

 

A/N: Hello!! So this is chapter 1... teeheehee... Sorry if this is too long but please enjoy... BTW; the views, comments and subscription are so overwhelming!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

 

Here, have some B2ST ^^