일곱

Deep

It’s D-day! I feel so excited that I can’t stop smiling like a fool. Here we are now, inside a bus with our fellow classmates. I’m a bit disappointed since I can’t ride the same bus with Luhan. He’s in different class with me so he rides another bus with his own classmates. Luckily I have Taeyeon sitting beside me here so we’ll not get bored for this evening bus ride from Ansan to Incheon Port. It doesn’t take long though, we arrived in 45 minutes and it’s already 6.30 in the evening. The boat is scheduled to board at 7p.m.

“Finally! My is hurting for sitting for too long.” She says while stretching her body like she’s been tired for lifting 200 pounds weight.

“You’ve only been sitting for 45 minutes, babo.” Knowing her, she always overreacts over things, like now. I’m kinda used to it and just roll my eyes. Now I come to think that she actually can’t stay still on her desk in class. She always moves here and there when the teacher’s not looking, or moving her on her seat right and left. Maybe she has haemorrhoid or something.

“You don’t know how many things I can do in 45 minutes than just sitting there.” She then pulls my hand and we line up with the others to get out of the bus.

Finally, I can breathe in fresh watery air to my lungs. With our backpacks on, I and Taeyeon walk to a nearby café where the teacher tells us to wait for the boat. Luhan has texted me and said that he’s already inside the café and saving a table for us.

“Hurry your up, Sunny! Don’t you feel excited to finally see your boyfriend?” Taeyeon exclaims loudly at me who is walking slowly –according to Taeyeon of course-.

“I do. But I see that you are more excited that I am. Wait, of course. You ARE excited to meet Luhan’s classmate.” She then stops walking with her pupils widened. I walk up pass her with a smug smirk on my face. “Come on. You said to hurry. I want to see the guy that you were talking about along the ride.”

Here we are, inside the packed café. Well, not too packed but still, too many people here. I travel my eyes to every corner of the vast room and finally find the one I’m looking for. I grab Taeyeon’s hand and drag her towards his table. Oh, so he’s with a friend. Could it be him?

The two boys immediately smiles when we reach their table. Since it’s a square table, I take a seat beside Luhan while Taeyeon sits beside the other boy.

“What took you girls so long? Did you not riding on the bus and chose to walk all the way here?” Luhan spats with a cute pout. I pinch his chubby cheeks which caused him to yelp.

“Ya~ Your bus arrived first, don’t blame us. Just go blame the bus driver, okay?” I then look over to Taeyeon who is… blushing? Oh, this is new! The shameless Taeyeon just blushes! Could it be because that guy beside her?

I look over to the guy who is now focusing on his phone. Hmm, he doesn’t look that bad. I mean, he looks kinda cute and fine with his small eyes and big –yes, BIG- nose. Just now, I realize that he resembles Taeyeon so much. Maybe they are really fated to be together. Haha.

“So, Sunny. This is my seatmate, Baekhyun.” Luhan’s words just distract me from staring at his friend. Seems like he noticed me who was staring at that stranger and decided to introduce him to me.

The guy finally lifts her face off of his cell phone with a gentle smile on his lips. “Baek, this is Sunny. You already know her I guess.”I just nod my head lightly at him, then he turns slightly to Taeyeon before turning his face back to his phone.

“Well, I guess I don’t have to introduce you to Taeyeon anymore since you guys already know each other, right?” that line of him really catch my attention. Luhan knows about their closeness already?

None of them let out any word. Well, this is weird since Taeyeon is always a talkative person.

I guess I need to look up more information about them later on.

“Omo! I think I left my phone in the bus. Can you take me there, Luhan?” I turn to Luhan and hold his hand, half pulling.

“Aish, you’re so careless. Let’s go take it then.” We then stand up and dash out of the café, leaving the couple alone.

“Wait, the bus is right there.” Luhan says when he realizes that we’re going to the opposite direction of the bus. Come on, is he that clueless?

“oh! I got it!” he exclaims surprisingly which gets me a tiny heart attack. “You want to spend alone time with me, hurm?” he pulls me closer to his body and I can feel his breath on my neck. This handsome is so damn right wrong!

“No, it’s not that!” I pinch his hand lightly –according to me- without even spare a glance at him. My face is still red from embarrassment. He shouldn’t have placed his face too close to me like that. “Don’t you see how the two react?” I ask, referring to Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

“Yeah, it’s not a new thing for me since I know they’ve been dating for 4 months already.” With my eyes popped out, I stop walking and turn to him.

“They are dating? For 4 months? Really? Are you kidding me?” I can see the shock in his eyes. Well, not as much as my shock earlier. He nervously nods his head, but then shakes his head.

“Actually, it’s 5 months now.” He walks a bit closer to me since, I just realize it, he backed off a while ago out of shock. “You don’t know about this?”

I shake my head ‘no’ in disappointment. How could Taeyeon not telling me about this?! Am I really her best friend or what?

“Oops, I’m sorry! Maybe they want to tell you themselves but I just spilled it.” I let out a sigh and continue to walk. You can say that I am mad. But I am not that mad. I don’t know. Just the fact that Taeyeon doesn’t tell me about this really pisses me off. In other side, I am so happy that my best friend finally finds someone she really likes. Not to mention but Taeyeon isn’t the type of girl that easily falls for boys. She has criteria which I never know what type she likes, but maybe that Baekhyun guy can fulfil what she wants in a guy.

“Sunny-ya, do you want to eat sweet potatoes?” Luhan makes me stop walking and turns my body to face him. He’s smiling so widely that there’s obviously a trance of hope. I know he’s trying to change the topic. I should be mad right now, but then I always appreciate what he does for me. A laugh comes out of my mouth.

“Why? You don’t like sweet potato? Okay then, we can buy that big sausage with lots of mayonnaise and ketchup! Or you want both?” I’m waiting until my laugh completely stops before responding to him.

“okay, I want both then. You’re paying!”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

i'm so so sorry for this late and short update :( i was in shock after hearing Baekhyun and Taeyeon's dating news and it made me unable to think, moreover to write more chapter u,u but now i'm fine and i'm baaack :) i'll try to give more update soon~ ;)