열 - The First and Last

Deep

first of all, i would like to say sorry for late update -again- i was busy with stuff since i've just started my first college year ㅠ.ㅠ 

There will be a little intimate scene ahead. Please kindly tell me if i should put it as rated M. but i assure u it isnt too vulgar -according to me- 

Do read guys and tell me what u think ^o^


 

“Now, why are we here again?” I ask him once he stops. He then sits down on the floor cross legged. His eyes are focused upfront. Seeing his weird action, I just follow him suit and sit beside him, facing the ocean.

 

I’m here again, but with Luhan beside me, watching how the waves dancing in the moonlight. Unlike before, the cold now isn’t too disturbing. Maybe it’s because Luhan’s presence, I get warmness inside.

 

He lets out two can of coffee from his jacket then open one can. “Here.” He offers me the can which I gladly take it. It’s only the coffee is cold. It will be better if it’s hot.

 

“You like it?” his voice rings beside me while sipping his own coffee. He’s looking straight to the vast see, so I assume he’s not asking me about the coffee, but the scenery. I answer with a small nod.

 

“I love this.” I mumble out. I can hear his chuckle among the silence that surrounds us. Just then, I feel his left arm on my shoulder and he pulls me closer.

 

“I want to take you to this kind of date. But since in the beach later will be crowded and we won’t have private time, I choose to take you on date now, where there’s only me and you, and the moon up there.” Here comes his romantic side. I didn’t realize it until now that he’s taking me on a date, on this boat, in a starry night. He really knows what kind of date that I want. My heart flutters in glee and a smile formed on my face, a wide one.

 

I then look up to the moon. It’s bright and round. A full moon. It’s glowing so perfectly.

 

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” he tighten his arm on me then starts to talk again. “Do you know? Long ago there was a princess that sacrificed her life to safe the moon. No wonder the moon now is so pretty because there lives a princess in it.” He says with serious face. Wait, isn’t it a bit similar with the storyline of Avatar the Last Air Bender?

 

“You just quote that from a cartoon, right? I watch it too, Avatar.” I and poke him. He then smiles at me.

 

“Maybe it was based on real story. If not, how come the moon as pretty as you?”

 

I can feel red shades on both my cheeks. This is the cheesiest thing he has ever told me. Hiding my melting heart, I choose a stupid remark.

 

“You are mean, oppa.” I show him my pouty lips.

 

“Why? I’m praising you.”

 

I take a gulp of my coffee. “You know that moon’s surface isn’t fair. There are so much holes and flaws. Are you saying my face is like the moon surface?”

 

The next thing I hear from him is only a series of laugh and his fist pressing on my head lightly.

 

“You are so cute when you’re nervous.” He kisses my left cheek softly and then put his chin on my shoulder. Our cheeks are touching each others. Just then, my heart stops beating. I get even more nervous as he repositions himself to be behind me. He hugs my waist like hugging a teddy bear.

 

“I love you, Lee Sunkyu. I love you. I love you so much.” He whispers those words softly near my ear, each time with a kiss on my neck. I would be lying if I say his kisses don’t tickle me. Though so, I like the feeling of his lips on my neck. It feels so intimate, so alluring, yet exciting.

 

With the courage I have in me, I turn my body to face him. I see that loving look in his face. His eyes show nothing but sincerity. His hands are still safely lingering my waist while I trail mine on his face. He closes his eyes and leans into my touch. This man has had me falling deeply for him. Nothing in him is a failure. He’s perfection. His eyes, his nose, his lips, and lastly, his heart. He looks up to me with his hands move to cup my face.

 

“Sunny, you trust me?” his husky voice is echoing inside my head, getting me drunk with my own imagination. I give him no answer with either words or gestures. Do I trust him? I know the answer is always yes.

 

He leans his face closer to mine. My body gets tensed as I feel his warm breath on my face. Right before his plump lips get in touch with mine, I turn my face sideway so he kisses my cheek instead. I know my cheek wasn’t his aim but he continues to kiss my cheek lovingly. He closes his eyes with his lips move closer to my ear.

 

“Just tell me whether you trust me or not. You know I will never run off and leave you once I get what I want. You’ve locked me, Sunny. I am an eternal prisoner deep down there with no way out. Just like you, deeply buried in my heart.” His finger touches my left chest where my heart placed. I’m not sure since when breathing become a hard thing for me. With shaky voice, I open up my mouth and make a short sentence “I trust you, Luhan.”

 

He pulls out and looks into my eyes. After few seconds of staring into each other’ eyes, suddenly I feel something soft on my lips. Yes, ladies and gentleman. He kisses me. Luhan is kissing me. Finally, I’m losing my first kiss to a guy I fully trust. I let go of my coffee can that seems to be rolling off somewhere and use my hand to hold his neck. Though it’s only an innocent first kiss, it lasts for more than 2 minutes, long enough for our hearts to understand each other’.