Visitors

Love is Sin [HIATUS]

Lu Han was lounging on the couch one night, reading a magazine. Ju Ree was cleaning up for dinner that night since it was her turn. She turned to look at him from the kitchen and smiled. It kind of feels like we're married or something...wait! Ju Ree shook her head and bit her lip. I can't be thinking about that! That's...impossible.

Ju Ree wiped the sink clean and rested against the counter top. She crossed her arms and sighed. It's been over a month and a half since she escaped Hell, and her relationship with Lu Han grew stronger. It was only recently she's been starting to have thoughts about love and impossible futures that won't ever happen. It was wrong, she always thought. A relationship between an angel and a demon? That's never happened before. Friendship between the two was already forbidden, but a romantic relationship? That was an abomination. And if her father ever found out, she was done for.

However, these thoughts always appeared in Ju Ree's mind. No matter how much she wanted them to stop, they'd just pop up. It was starting to conflict her.  

"Ju Ree, can I have a glass of water, please?" Lu Han called from the couch.

"Get it yourself. God gave you legs." Ju Ree snapped and she walked up the flight of stairs to head to her room. Once she was at her room, she slammed her door shut.

Lu Han jumped up in surprise and looked around in confusion. Is she mad at me? Lu Han thought cluelessly. He had no idea what made her upset. She always did what he asked, if he did it politely. She never had a problem like this before. Lu Han scratched his chin,"Hm, lately she's been a bit grumpy. I wonder what's wrong with her..." 

The dumbfounded angel was left on the couch in deep thought. A bunch of assumptions ran through his head, but he wasn't sure any of this thoughts were the reason. He'd just wait till she was calmed down and ready to talk to him about it. Lu Han didn't want to upset her anymore.

He walked towards the kitchen to get his own glass of water. He slowly gulped down the cool drink and sighed,"Maybe I'll get some of those cupcakes she likes. But, what if she thinks I think she's on her menstruational time? Oh no, that'd be worse! Then ice cream! No, that's the same thing. Hmm." Lu Han scratched his head and his shoulders sagged. He didn't know what to do in this situation.

The angel gave up and was headed back towards the couch when the doorbell rang. Lu Han stopped and whipped his head towards the door. His eyes narrowed and he immediately popped up in front of Ju Ree's door. He knocked on her door quietly.

"What-" Ju Ree opened with a glare, but Luhan cupped close and placed his index finger on his lip. Ju Ree's eyes widened in alarm and she nodded her head.

"I have...company." Lu Han whispered quietly as possible. Lu Han's eyes were cold and hard as they stared into Ju Ree's crimson red eyes. She remembered him just like when he first saw her. She had forgotten those cold eyes of his. Lu Han saw a bit of fear and panic within her eyes; his own blue eyes softened,"Do not be afraid. I'll protect you. Just stay here until I come and get you."

With that, Lu Han disappeared as fast as he came. Ju Ree let out a shaky breath and closed her door softly. She paced around her room with her hands gripped at her sides. Ju Ree wasn't afraid of them, she was afraid for Lu Han. What if he got caught? It'd be all her fault and she'd be guilty because of it. Ju Ree hoped nothing would go wrong.

Please, be okay... she thought desperately.

 

Lu Han opened the door to two familiar faces. He nodded at them as he rolled up his white sleeves,"Chanyeol and Suho, what a pleasure to see you at my door." 

Suho frowned,"What took you so long to open up?"

Lu Han shrugged,"I was taking a shower and was in the middle of changing. Sorry, for the wait."

Chanyeol smiled,"No problem at all." Suho just scowled. His face read 'You're too nice'. 

Lu Han sent a smile in return to the taller male. Chanyeol was always the nicer one between the two. Suho looked like a true angel, but he was nasty like a devil. Looks could be deceiving. Oh, the irony with these angels and demons. 

"So, what brings you both here?" Lu Han asked while sitting down on the couch. The other two sat across him on seperate chairs. Chanyeol looked around the place and gasped,"I've never been in this place before. It's quite beautiful, Kuen."

Lu Han raised an eyebrow at Chanyeol,"I thought I told you to call me my modern name!"

Chanyeol raised his hands up,"Sorry, sorry. I'm just still getting used to these new names and all. My bad."

Suho scoffed and shook his head at Chanyeol,"I question your mental capabilities sometimes." Chanyeol pouted and looked away in shame,"Geez, so mean."

"Anyways," Suho turned his attention to Lu Han,"We've haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been? You also haven't been showing up to do our... specific duties."

"You mean demon slaying?" Lu Han bluntly said.

Chanyeol scrunched up his face,"That really sounds terrible when you say it like that."

Lu Han kind of agreed with him. Suho on the other hand just looked indifferent. He really was a monster when he slayed demons. Suho hated demons with a passion. It was just Lu Han's luck to have Suho visit his home, when Ju Ree was in a room above them.

"I just haven't been feeling well, that's all. I just needed some time off. I'm pretty sure you guys were fine without me." Lu Han passively stated and crossed his legs,"Is that all?"

Suho's frown deepened,"Lu Han, you better get your act together. Your father has been asking about you too. Whatever is going on with you, it better end quickly. Next time, we might not be able to cover up for you. Just be careful." Suho tiredly sighed and he stood up,"Come on, Chanyeol. We've got to get back."

Lu Han stood up as well and followed after them. Suho was looking around Lu Han's very decorative place. "You're really good at interior design, Lu Han. In your other places, you hardly have anything in them."

Lu Han lightly laughed,"W-Well, this is my favorite home. I just thought I should just take advantage of it. You like it?"

"I sure do!" Chanyeol piped.

"It's nice." Suho shrugged. His eyes scanned the place when he stopped. Suho narrowed his eyes on something. Lu Han gulped and tried to follow Suho's eyes. Lu Han gasped quietly once he saw what Suho spotted. 

"Lu Han..." Suho tilted his head and snickered and held up a certain object that was left on a chair,"Is this a pink apron?"

Chanyeol stared at Lu Han with a happy girn,"I didn't know you were so girly."

Lu Han blushed in embarrassment as Suho and Chanyeol laughed out loud. "Be quiet and leave! And s-so what? I think pink compliments me well."

Chanyeol saluted Lu Han as he walked out the door with a wink. Suho just snickered some more and the two angels left. Lu Han made sure they were gone completely before he sank down on the ground,"They can be so annoying sometimes."

He stood up and headed towards Ju Ree's bedroom to come and get her. Also to comfort her that everything was fine. He knew she must've on the edge this whole time. Lu Han popped up in front of her door again and softly knocked on her door,"Ju Ree."

Ju Ree slowly opened the door and peeked out to see a smiling Lu Han. The cold, hard blue eyes were replaced with warm, soft ones.

"It's safe." he said. "They're gone."

Ju Ree let out a sigh of relief,"I was about to go down there since it was too quiet." 

Lu Han laughed,"It was just a quick discussion, nothing harmful. They didn't suspect anything at all."

Ju Ree just nodded her head as Lu Han bid her goodnight. She closed her door and rubbed her forehead. She was worried to death, but now she could relax for now. 

For now... Ju Ree thought solemnly.