Ecounter

Love is Sin [HIATUS]

Ju Ree stepped out the arcade and wrapped her black jacket around her. It was colder up there, unlike Hell. She looked around and she knew it was getting late. She'd need a place to stay. Ju Ree wondered where she could stay and decided to find a hotel to rest at. 

The streets were still lively, but it was mostly young adults and teenagers. Ju Ree weaved through the heavy crowd and tried to find a decent hotel. She was walking along the sidewalk when she felt a weird feeling. That feeling that someone was watching her.

Ju Ree furrowed her eyebrows and slyly glanced back. Quickly a white figure disappeared. Her eyes narrowed and she knew right away something was definitely following her. Ju Ree knew exactly what was following her. She turned forward and started to move through people and get away from the humans. She didn't want anything to turn out ugly and harm innocent lives. 

"Hmph, there would be some of them up here." she scoffed and easily found an isolated warehouse. "This should do." she nodded to herself and turned around and faced the darkness. The only light source was the light pole behind her.

"Come out. I know you've been following me, you angels." Ju Ree called out loudly into the night and looked around. Her eyes scanned the black surroundings and waited till those holy creatures popped out.

One angel did appear into the light. He was beautiful, too beautiful. Definitely the work of the magnificent God himself. The angel had blonde hair, almost white, that shined under the light. His eyes were a cold, icy blue that pierced into Ju Ree's eyes. His skin was fair and white. His nose tall and straight. His lips so pink and soft, it made him look innocent, if not for those cold, hard eyes.

The angel wore an all white suit. His wings were the whitest wings Ju Ree has ever saw. He left her breathless. Ju Ree focused her eyes on him, yet knew he was not alone. She could feel their presence near, hiding in the shadows. Ju Ree snickered. Angel's hiding in darkness? Pathetic. 

"What makes you laugh, you insolent monster?" the angel spoke harshly. His voice was smooth and velvety, yet his tone was dangerous. 

Ju Ree only laughed some more. Her? A monster? Just because she was a demon? Her smile disappeared and only an ominous glare remained. "I am no monster." 

"You're a demon, are you not?" the angel retorted as if she was stupid. 

"I am a demon, yet I am no monster." Ju Ree honestly replied, a bit of irritation on her face. How dare he call her a monster. She was the princess of the demons for goodness sakes. 

The angel angled his head a bit,"All demons are monsters. You're ruthless and uncanny." 

"You're quite rude for an angel. What a nasty mouth you have." Ju Ree smirked,"You angels are judgmental and stupid. I thought angels were supposed to be innocent and nice. Not warriors." 

The angel glared at her,"You shut your mouth." 

"After you shut yours." Ju Ree countered back. 

The angel stared back at her before chuckling. Ju Ree raised her eyebrow in surprise. The angel had a nice laughing face, he almost did look like a 'true' angel. However, his personality was obviously more demonic. How ironic. 

"Look, demon, you're not supposed to be here. Go back down to Hell where you belong." the angel pointed to the ground,"And you won't be harmed."

"You're lying. That's a sin. Liars go to hell~" Ju Ree crossed her arms,"Sorry, but I'm not going down there anytime soon. I'm on...vacation." 

"Vacation?" the angel smirked for a second. 

Ju Ree shrugged and stared back at him,"I won't go down there, even if you force me. I'll fight you...all of you." Ju Ree smiled,"Yes, I'll even fight your little angelic friends." 

The angel nodded, clearly impressed with Ju Ree's sharp senses. As she predicted, seven angels walked into the light, circling Ju Ree who was in the middle. She looked around her and wasn't surprised. All of them were dangerously handsome. God's righteous children. 

"Ah, seven angels? You guys don't happen to be The Seven Archangels of Heaven, do you?" Ju Ree pointed at each of them,"Yes, you are! Aren't you?" 

"You're pretty smart for a demon." One angel commented with a pleased smile. He looked the nicest.

Ju Ree played with her fingers,"I just know a few things about Heaven and such, I mean, us demons are the "Fallen" are we not? It's good to know something about history and such."

"Hmph, she dare categorizes us as the same thing?" another angel scoffed with disgust. Ju Ree shot him an offended look. She was royalty of somewhat, not some parasite. 

"I have no times for games. I need to leave." Ju Ree said tiredly,"This isn't going anywhere." 

"Hmph, then go back to that pathetic, killing king of yours. Go back to hell you mongrel." one angel sneered. 

Ju Ree felt her blood boil with anger. Did this angel just insult her father? Blinded by her fury, instantly her beautiful midnight black wings spread behind her back, making the angels step back in surprise. Ju Ree held out her hands up at her sides and a black flame of some sort appeared. Her eyes locked on the one angel who insulted her father. 

"Speak once more of Lucifer, my king. Let his name roll out of that filthy tongue of yours. I want to hear your insult and burn you with the flame of your death." Ju Ree snarled and the black flame grew larger as did her anger. 

The angel who first spoke to Ju Ree held out his hand,"Do not harm him, or we kill you."

Was he trying to warn her? She knew no matter what, if she didn't fight now, she'd die anyway. They wouldn't let her off alive. That rarely ever happened to a demon. Angels were merciless. They killed her kind without a single hesitation. 

Ju Ree glowered at him and the black flame soon surrounded her,"NO ONE INSULTS LUCIFER, NO ONE, OR FACE THE FIRES OF HELL!" She hated violence, but they insulted her father. Ju Ree wouldn't let them live. 

"That's it!"

A sword came out of an angel's hand and swung it swiftly towards Ju Ree. The black flames that surrounded her exploded, giving Ju Ree the chance to fly high into the night sky. She closed her eyes and chanted a spell.

A broadsword that was sleek black appeared in front of her. The designs were engraved along the blade, a pattern of some sort. On the middle of the handle was a red ruby. The sword was a legendary blade of Hell. Abolition. One of her father's most valuable collections. Ju Ree didn't only peek at some spell to escape Hell, she learned far more forbidden spells.

Abolition was one of the most dangerous blades in Hell. It abolished and took the souls of all those whose blood was shed with it. And all the souls were trapped inside that red ruby. The Ruby of Hell, which took all the souls and kept them imprisoned within Hell itself and you never escape.

Ju Ree gripped the blade in her hand and watched as all the angels floated up in a line. All of them had their mighty weapons of Heaven in their hands.

Magnificent. Ju Ree thought, a bit amazed. She focused once again and stared at all of them, not one ounce of fear within her. They were nothing compared to her father or God. 

"You will die, demon." the beautiful angel said.

"Seven against one? Isn't that a bit unfair?" Ju Ree smiled. 

"I feel like you're a high-ranked demon." the angel revealed. 

Ju Ree nodded,"Maybe, maybe not. We'll just have to see, won't we?"

"I guess we shall." the angel grinned. 

Ju Ree readied her sword,"You'll regret calling me a monster and insulting my king." 

The angels smirked at each other and held out their swords. Then, as fast as light, flew towards Ju Ree.

"It's been a while since I fought angels." Ju Ree smiled. 


The Seven Archangels are really seven angels in several of religions...or so wiki says. I hate using wiki *sigh*

However i'm going to change a few things within my story! 

Also, Luhan's 'original' angel name is NOT part of the Seven Archangels, as well as the other angels...whom you'll know in a bit 

Just to let you know lol.