Escape

Love is Sin [HIATUS]

*Takes place modern day.*


"GET HER!" the voice all demons knew at heart boomed across the firey walls of Hell. "I WANT HER BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" 

Ju Ree flew past the confused demons and dodged the falling lava that was pouring from the ceiling. She tightened the black sling around her. Ju Ree wiped her eyes as they stung from the heat that had risen about 100 more degrees than the normal boiling temperature. The Devil, Lucifer himself was on a rampage right now and was very angry with Ju Ree. 

"FIND DANICA!" Lucifer roared from the black castle. 

Lucifer had used her real name, which meant he was extremely pissed. Ju Ree heard her name being called by plenty of voices and she turned around. Hundreds of winged demons were on her tail. They all looked determined to catch her. 

"FIND MY DAUGHTER!" 

Hell shook even more, like a gigantic earthquake that could destroy a whole city. Ju Ree shivered even though her body was on fire. She couldn't go back to her father, the demon king. No way in hell. She needed to get out, she needed to escape. If not, she'd be toast.

Ju Ree held out her hand and enchanted a powerful spell, which she secretly found in her father's locked library. The spell to escape Hell. A black ball emitted from her hand and enlarged ahead of her. Ju Ree smiled. She had only done this a few times a couple hundred years back. Just for some fun.

"I did it!"

"Princess!"

A crispy, black hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her. Ju Ree gasped and elbowed the demon in the face.

"S-sorry!" she apologized,"But, I can't go back with you! Tell dad I'll be fine and I'll come home soon! B-Bye!" 

With her goodbye, she sped towards the black ball that seemed to get smaller and smaller. Ju Ree barely made it through the portal and panted with relief. She felt a cool breeze and looked around her. A smile grew on her face and she laughed. She really did make it.

Soaring buildings and beautiful lights surrounded her. She made it to the human realm called earth. She didn't know where she was exactly, but she was glad to be anywhere else except for Hell. Ju Ree frowned a bit once she remembered what happened back in the castle. Her head started to pound and she shook her head. 

"I can't think about this right now." Ju Ree told herself. "I won't worry about it. I'll worry about it another time. Father will find me soon if I just stay here." 

That reminded her, she took off a necklace with huge diamond necklace. It was shaped as a star, which represented her whole name, Danica. The morning star. The name her father gave her. The most precious treasure to Lucifer was his only daughter. Of course Lucifer had many concubines and many children. However, the only woman Lucifer ever loved was Ju Ree's mother, who had disappeared after Ju Ree's birth.

Lucifer believed she was kidnapped and searched the whole earth for her, but couldn't find her. That made him even treasure Ju Ree the most out of all his children. For the child of the Queen of the Underworld, his one love, was his only true child. Giving Ju Ree the rightful title as Princess of the Underworld. The princess of demons. 

Ju Ree gripped the diamond necklace and gave it a kiss. 

"I'm sorry, father." she whispered and she chanted another spell. 

A black bat popped up and flew in front of Ju Ree.

"Princess." the bat greeted. 

"Bring this to my father. And don't you dare tell him where I am." Ju Ree firmly instructed. 

The bat seemed to nod and disappeared with the necklace. Ju Ree's eyes saddened. That necklace has been with her since the day she was born. But, she knew if she kept that on, her father would be able to track her down right away. There was a sort of protection spell among it, so Lucifer would know if she was ever in danger. To send it back was basically a slap to her father's face. Guilt started to eat the insides of her head and Ju Ree tried to be strong enough not to cry. Her father was the most precious person in her life and treated her with love like any father would. She was lucky since Lucifer was vicious and cruel. With her, he was the world's best dad. As much as she loved him, he loved her just as much. 

"I've hurt him." Ju Ree whispered. "Oh, what am I doing?!" 

But Ju Ree couldn't go back. Not until he did as she asked him to. Lucifer was furious once he heard her statement. He's never yelled at her like he did today. His own daughter, speaking the words he never thought he'd hear from his own blood. 

Ju Ree sniffed and floated downward, to an isolated park. She looked around to make sure no one saw her. Once her feet landed, her long, midnight black wings disappeared. Ju Ree rolled her back and smiled,"That feels better."

The night was young and Ju Ree walked into the lively street. The characters she seen were definitely some sort of Asian characters. She had guessed Korean. 

"Ah, I'm in Seoul probably." she mumbled to herself. "I haven't been here in ages." 

Ju Ree looked around and was dazed. The world of the living sure did change. Not that she was dense about the advances, she just didn't see them in real life. And, when she did, she was blown away by how adavanced they got. 

"My, looked at all these screens on buildings...and those sleek looking structures. Impressive. Humans sure are smart." Ju Ree smiled and continued to walk around. She bought some street food with money she manifested. A very useful power she had, thanks to her dad. 

"Ow! Hot!" she winced and blew out once she ate ddokbokki. 

With everything she saw, her amazement grew along with the admiration she had for the humans. They sure knew how to adapt well. Ju Ree wondered if a soul of an architect could make such huge, modern buildings in hell. It'd be less...scary and intimidating than what humans or angels thought. Hell wasn't so bad if you weren't a very sinful soul. It was like a hot country...with lava and such. 

Ju Ree went to play at the arcade and was having the time of her life. Yet, things would get even more exciting as a pair of blue eyes watched her.