Surrender

Love is Sin [HIATUS]

"You need a cake?" Mark raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Like an order or a fresh one?" 

"Whatever you guys have in storage is fine." Ju Ree giggled and walked up to the counter. "It seems like a quiet day." she said as she looked around the shop. 

Mark let out a tired sigh,"Yeah, right. I wish it was. It was hectic around lunch time. Where were you when I needed you?" Mark pouted slightly and the both of them laughed. He could sense something off about her and he smiled,"Why don't you sit down and try this new cake JR made. I'm sure you'd like it, then maybe you can bring it home with you." 

Ju Ree thought about it and her master plan of taking charge between the relationship between her and Lu Han. Doubt started to fill her mind and she did her best to shake the doubt away. She had to do something about it. Lu Han was important in her life and she knew he'd be worth the trouble. Plus, she was a demon, demons broke the rules right? They were damned fromt the start. Might as well break the rules. 

"Uh," she muttered,"I'll just stay for a little bit then. I have to get back to Lu Han soon. I told him I'd just pick up a cake real quick." Ju Ree explained while heading to the bar stools. She sat down and Mark headed behind the counter. He shot her a understanding smile and grabbed a silce of cake for her. 

"Here you go." he placed a very simple looking silce of cake down. "It's just chocolate cake with oreo icing. I liked it a lot. Maybe it'll make you feel better, of course with a glass of milk." he winked settling a glass of milk next to her plate. 

Ju Ree smirked at him and let out a sigh,"Is it obvious that I'm kinda sad?"

"No, I just know cause you're my wifey." Mark said with a bit of sass. His joking manner soon disappeared and concern appeared in his eyes,"What's wrong? You wanna talk about it?"

Ju Ree was happy Mark was worried about her, but she really exactly tell him what was wrong. So, she made another white lie,"Um, well you know how I live with Lu Han?"

Mark nodded,"Yeah."

"Uh, it's kind of a secret." she muttered lamely,"I mean, our...fathers, don't really like each other."

Mark furrowed his eyebrows,"So you did it behind their backs?"

"Yeah, that exactly. Our families don't really like each other. They actually hate one another to the point of death. Our family histories aren't exactly all buddy-buddy and stuff. But, Lu Han and I are different. We actually like each other and don't want to kill each other." Ju Ree rambled while taking small bites of her cake. Well, we did want to kill each other, literally, but that's not important.

Mark stayed silent before saying something quite adorable,"So, you're both like Romeo and Juliet?"

Ju Ree looked down at her cake and sadly smiled,"I guess you can say that. But, we're more complicated."

"How so?" he asked.

"You don't want to know." Ju Ree snorted, but she smiled,"However, yes, we're kind of in the same situation as those two idiot teens."

Mark laughed and he leaned in towards her,"I guess I'm like Paris."

Ju Ree stared at him in surprise,"Huh?"

"I mean, you're my wifey, aren't you? That's the only difference. Paris wanted Juliet. But we're already married." he smugly said and Ju Ree laughed. "So, you're basically cheating on me." he pointed out, making her even laugh harder. Mark watched her laugh and his heart swelled with joy. He was happy she was feeling better. "And there we have that wonder smile ladies and gentleman!" Mark grinned. 

Mark and her started to talk more about her problem and he gave her the best advice he could muster up. Though he admitted he lacked experience with relationships, Ju Ree explained she'd never been in one, and Mark didn't believe her. 

"Anyways, I think you guys should just stay the way you are for now. It's comfortable, right?" Mark asked. 

Ju Ree slightly nodded,"It is." 

"Okay, that doesn't sound too convincing." he said. 

"I...love him." she whispered. 

Mark felt all the little hope he had within his heart break. He already knew there was something going on between Lu Han and Ju Ree. Mark gave her a pained smile, though it looked like he was just sad about her situation.

She would never know his heart was breaking as she talked about her loving someone else.

And he'd never tell her.  

"H-How about him?" he asked. 

"I know he feels the same." she firmly said. "I just know it." 

"Then what's wrong?" Mark mumbled softly,"If you both love each other, just openly admit it."

"It's not that simple for us, Mark." Ju Ree sighed,"Well, that's what I've been thinking up till tonight. I've decided to just it, and tell him." she smiled at him. 

Mark felt more of his heart break and he just smiled,"What are you still doing here, wifey? Go on! Go cheat on me! Hurry! Yolo! Carpe diem!" he started saying random words of encouragement, making Ju Ree laugh. 

Ju Ree stopped laughing and smiled at him,"Thank you, Mark." she said with sincerity,"You've made me feel a lot better by letting me vent and by being a good-hubby-friend." she giggled and leaned towards him over the counter and kissed his cheek,"You're the best. I'll see you tomorrow. And thanks for the cake." she reached into her pocket to get money, but Mark just shook his head,"It's on me."

Ju Ree smiled and waved at him before leaving. 

Mark breathed out all the air he was keeping in and rested his face in his hands. A warm hand patted his shoulder softly and Mark glaced at his best friend. Jackson gave him a small smile,"You're gonna be fine, bro." 

Mark snorted,"Don't give me that creepy smile." 

Jackson wiggled his eyebrows,"You still have me. We're Markson!" 

Mark laughed and shoved his head back,"Get back to work Jackson."

Jackson screamed,"Markson forever!" 

Mark was glad he had a best friend like Jackson. He knew no one could replace his best friend at least. With that, Mark started to clean the counters and hoped Ju Ree at least had her piece of happiness.

 

Right away after leaving the shop, teleported back to the apartment. She barged through the doors and found Lu Han sitting on the windowsill bench, staring out into the city. His head snapped towards her and his eyes widened once he saw her running towards him. But she stopped right in the middle. 

"I've had enough! I SURRENDER!" she yelled, running her fingers through her hair. Ju Ree's eyes flashed back to their original crimson color. 

"W-what?" Lu Han stuttered. 

"I AM TIRED!" she roared and flailed her arms up in the air,"I KNOW YOU KNOW!" 

"Ju Ree calm down." Lu Han held his hands outward toward her. 

"No! I will not calm down! You need to calm down!" she shot back and paced back and forth,"Why can't you just...ugh!"

"What do you want me to do?" Lu Han asked,"Should I leave? And what about the cake?"

" the cake!" Ju Ree screeched and eyed the blue eyed angel in front of her. She angrily growled,"UGH I LOVE YOU, YOU STUPID ANGEL!" 

Lu Han's eyes widened even more and he was caught by surprise when Ju Ree appeared right in front of him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. He was beyond shocked. He never thought this would actually happen between them. Of course he imagined it before, but it actually happening, and he was blown away. 

Ju Ree pulled back and stared into his eyes half-lidded,"Kiss me back you idiot." 

Lu Han stared back into her beautiful crimson eyes and found himself leaning in towards her lips. They were so soft and perfect for him. She was absolutely devouring and he never realized how hungrily he wanted to kiss her.

And that was it. Lu Han didn't care anymore.

They broke too many rules to count and this one didn't matter anymore. Their relationship was damned from the beginning. So, Lu Han kissed her like it was their last. He kissed her passionately and slow. He took his time to memorize , the swirl of her tongue, and the sweetness of her lips. At that moment, she was his and he was hers.

"Why didn't we just do that from the very beginning?" he wondered while staring at her with a dazed look. He smirked and gave her kisses on her cheeks, jaw, and neck.

Ju Ree sighed in satisfaction and moaned. "Cause, we were scared." she played with his hair and nuzzled her face against his neck,"But, I realized today, you're worth it. You're worth dying for." 

Lu Han felt absolute happiness when he heard her say that. "I was thinking the same thing when you left. I thought about us, our families, and everything else. I'd die anyways if something ever happened to you. You're it, Ju Ree." Ju Ree cried and hugged him tighter and he pulled her closer to his body. He whispered into her hair,"I love you, Ju Ree." 

"And I love you." she whispered back.

"It took us long enought to say it." he snickered.

Ju Ree slapped his chest softly,"Idiot, just shut up and kiss me again." 


FINALLY. 

and i got the crowd like this:

to:

peace <3