Wound

Love is Sin [HIATUS]

"You fight well for a she-demon. You must not be a low-class demon." the beautiful angel stood strong and mighty as ever. 

The angels and Ju Ree have been fighting for a while now. Clashes and roars of metal boomed through the sky. It was a good fight. Ju Ree tried not to show the tiredness that was slowly growing. It has been a while since she fought an angel. And at the moment she was fighting seven of them and they were no mere angels. They were the Seven Archangels of Heaven. All she knew were their names, not their faces.

There was Sachael, the Angel of water. This angel was a bit rough. Ramiel, the Angel of Thunder. He was pretty mischevious. Nathaniel, the Angel of Fire. He was known to be a bit gentle out of all the others. Tabbris, the Angel of Self Determination. He was known to be quite a warrior, since his determination was quite high. Ariel, the Angel of Nature. Like Nathaniel, he was gentle as well, and had more mercy towards his enemies. Cassiel, the Angel of Temperance. This one was a bit mysterious, but one thing for sure was that he detested alcohol. Lastly, there was Kuen, the Angel of Battle. He is the son of Michael, the Archangel of battle and Defender of Heaven. Kuen was known to be one of the best warriors of Heaven. A real slayer of all evil. 

Who was who in this fight? Ju Ree didn't know. That was a big problem. Ju Ree did have one advantage in this fight, the dark. 

Ju Ree closed her eyes and whispered a spell. The archangels cautiously watched her. Ju Ree's body soon disappeared into black smoke. The angels looked around, confused as to where she had gone.

"Did she runaway?" one angel asked another.

"Or is this a trick?" another thought. 

"Stay alert. We can't trust her. She's a demon, a smart one. Circle formation and keep your senses high. Stay quiet." One angel commanded, the beautiful one.

Ju Ree placed an invisibility cloak of darkness around her. She watched as all seven angels formed a circle and kept their stances on guard. She smiled, enjoying the discomfort she made them feel. Ju Ree circled around them, wondering whom she should attack first. She made sure she was quiet and stealthily moved around. 

Him, she chose. The one angel who insulted her father. He was going to be attack first. Ju Ree took a deep breath and dove toward the angel. Her sword was prepared to strike and she swung. Her sword powerfully slammed against the angel's armor. The angel flew back a couple of feet. 

He groaned and glared up, looking around for Ju Ree. "That little-"

Before the angel could speak, he was hit from the back, causing him to fall towards the ground. The angel skillfully dodged the ground by a few inches as he swooped back up towards the sky. 

The other angels kept their guards up. 

"So she hasn't left."

"Where is she then?" 

Ju Ree laughed,"Darkness is either friend or foe. Sadly for you, it's your foe." Her voice was camouflaged by the spell and the angels couldn't tell where she was. 

The beautiful angel closed his eyes as he listened to her voice. He tried to listen to the sounds where her voice could be emitted from. He suddenly opened his eyes and before Ju Ree knew it, he was swinging his brilliant sword in front of her.

Ju Ree gasped.

The angel smirked,"Found you."

Ju Ree blocked his sword with her own and bit her lip as she struggled to deflect his attack. She lifted her leg and kicked him in the chest, sending him flying back. Ju Ree panted, He's skilled. Too skilled. 

"You're good." Ju Ree complimented him.

The angels scattered around the beautiful one and searched the air.

"Just listen to her voice, the sound when her sword swings, her breathing...listen!" the beautiful angel commanded.

As told, the angels listened hard. The silence killing Ju Ree and she knew one wrong move, they'd find her position. She was lingering above them. Ju Ree tried to quietly as possible breathe. She tried to calm herself as her wings flapped as softly as she could make them. Damn, Ju Ree thought. What could she do to defeat them? They were too strong for her alone. Maybe one on one, but all seven?

"I hear her." one angel announced.

"Me too." another nodded.

"Got her." one growled and he flew up.

Ju Ree's body slammed against his as he grabbed her. Ju Ree screamed once he felt the tip of his sword pierce her skin. Abolition disappeared into thin air as Ju Ree used both her bare hands to prevent the sword from stabbing her further. Ju Ree grunted and her invisibility spell dissolved. 

"I see you." the angel dangerously whispered close to her ear. Ju Ree whimpered as she felt the cold metal dig deeper into her flesh. The pain was excruciating. With all her might, Ju Ree pulled out the sword, slowly but surely she succeeded. Dark red blood covered her hands from the cuts she received from pulling out the blade. 

"Did it hurt?" the angel snickered. 

"I've been through worse." Ju Ree panted and she tighly put pressure on her wound. She was tired and now wounded, Ju Ree knew her chances at surviving were very slim. 

"We'll see about that." an angel smiled, it was the gentle one. Ju Ree laughed to herself. Never judge a book by it's cover.

"Even when she's in pain, she's still laughing? What an interesting demon." the beautiful angel furrowed his eyebrows. 

Ju Ree shrugged and winced in pain. Her head was aching and she looked around. Could she escape? It was cowardice to do so, but did she really want to die by an angel's filthy blade. At the same time, she didn't want to live in a world full of stupid battles. Her father would surely bring her soul back from the dead and kill her again if she really did die. 

As the angels were discussing what to do from then, Ju Ree flew around and soared the opposite away from them. A minute later the angels noticed and started to follow in pursuit. 

"Damn, sneaky demon." an angel growled. 

The beautiful angel held up his hand,"I'll deal with her." 

The other stopped and stared at him,"But-"

"She's already wounded badly, I'll take care of her. Go report to Michael. This is enough for tonight." the angel turned around and followed Ju Ree.

The other angels had no choice to but do as they were told. He was the son of Michael after all.

"We'll let Lu Han take care of it."

 


lol can you kinda guess who's who within the seven archangels?