Hideout

Love is Sin [HIATUS]

Long A/N at the end.


Ju Ree was walking around the streets once more, this time she was accompanied with none other than Lu Han, who was wearing his dress shirt instead of his bloody jacket. He was at her side and wouldn't leave her alone. Ju Ree rolled her eyes and scowled at him,"Why are you following me?"

"Why not?" he shrugged his shoulders and looked around.

"Don't." Ju Ree frowned,"I don't know why you're acting so nice like we're friends."

"I thought you wanted the war to stop?" Lu Han asked.

Ju Ree nodded her head, but gave him an irritated stare,"Yeah, I do. That doesn't mean I want to befriend every angel I meet, okay maybe, but that doesn't mean you." 

"What's wrong with me? I let you live!" Lu Han placed his hands in his pockets and glanced down at her with a smile.

Ju Ree sighed,"Wow, that's a great reason for you to be my friend. Just cause you spared my life, without even knowing why."

She decided to look for a place to stay the night and heal, then she'd find a permanent place to reside at in Seoul. It was getting really late and Ju Ree didn't want to sleep out in the streets. She'd be found quickly, knowing how persistent her father was. Her only problem was Lu Han. It was like he was glued to her hip and resisted on leaving her alone.

"Gosh, just leave me be." Ju Ree growled.

"You're hurt! Plus, I can't do that. It's too dangerous for you. What if another angel catches you." Lu Han snapped.

Ju Ree rubbed her forehead,"Look, I'll be extra careful, so, go away!"

"No, it's not that easy! This place is full of traps!" Lu Han grabbed her arm and made her stop from walking any further. "Look, around Seoul, or the whole world exactly, there are places that have...how do I say?..demon alarms."

Ju Ree stared at him, then started to laugh,"Demon alarms? Are you serious?! You guys actually made alarms that ring when a demon is in there? Wow, you angels sure are...something."

Lu Han wasn't laughing and he frowned,"Ju Ree!"

She shut up.

"I'm being serious. Step in one building and angels will come there right away. You'll be dead in no time. Unless..." Lu Han smirked at her.

Ju Ree tiredly looked away,"Unless I have you. I bet you know all the places with these demon alarms or whatever."

"Exactly, I'm the one who decided where to place them." he proudly smiled and started to walk ahead,"This way. I know a safe place without any traps."

Ju Ree watched him walk ahead, it annoyed the crap out of her. She didn't want to comply, but she had to choice, or she'd be dead before dawn.

"Coming, my little friend?" Lu Han hollered over his back.

Ju Ree grumbled a bunch of insults about Lu Han and followed him. This better be a good place, she thought.

 

"Welcome, to the paradise closest to Heaven." Lu Han held out his hands in the air and smirked. 

"What is this place?" Ju Ree gasped as she gazed around the empty apartment, or was it a mansion that was in an apartment buidling? It was at the top floor of an apartment complex. It was a clock tower. The 'clocks' were actually the windows and they were gigantic. There were one on each side of the wall. Ju Ree gazed around and fell in love with the place. The walls were white. The kitchen was spotless. It was four levels total! Ju Ree's mind was going in circles. She couldn't believe there was a place like this. 

"This is my place...well, one of my places. No one knows about it. Only me...and God of course. I haven't used this place yet. But, I have some stuff here, like one bed-"

"Whoa...wait...one bed?!" Ju Ree screeched.

Lu Han continued over her,"...a few towels, some other stuff...I need to buy some food, but there's a first aid kit in the bathroom. There's one down that hall and it's the second door on the right. So, I'll be back. And don't leave." Lu Han nodded and left Ju Ree dumbfounded and alone in the massive apartment.

"Okay, bathroom, down the hall and it's the second door on the right..." Ju Ree said to herself as she walked down the hallway. She opened the door and gaped at he large spacious bathroom. "Holy !" Ju Ree covered and her eyes widened,"Just how big is this freaking place?!"

Ju Ree found the first aid kit easily, since it was the only thing in the bathroom besides soap, a hand towel, and toilet paper. She raised her shirt up so her stomach could be easily seen. She took a deep breath and applied the disinfection spray and cleaned the wound. Ju Ree closed her eyes, which immediately teared up. She silently cried as she applied more medication. She sighed in relief once her wound was bandaged up.

Ju Ree placed her sling on the bathroom counter and took out a black tank top and put that on. She grabbed her shirt and raised it up, she pouted,"This was one of my favorite shirts." she rolled it up and threw it away in the trashcan. It was all bloody and teared up.

After changing, she went back outside and sat next to one of the clock windows. There wasn't that much places to sit on. Ju Ree sighed and stared through the window. The stars were twinkling and beautifully decorated the dark sky. Ju Ree smiled. She hasn't seen the stars or the moon in a few decades. She was always in Hell, helping out her father. She almost forgot how pretty the night sky was. Ju Ree couldn't wait to see morning. The sun and the blue skies with white fluffy clouds. Ju Ree smiled at the thought. 

The front door opened, but Ju Ree didn't seem to hear. She was too focused on the sky to notice Lu Han walk in with several bags in his hands. He placed the stuff on the kitchen counter. He found Ju Ree sitting by the window and blinked. She really was beautiful and Lu Han could only sigh. What was he going to do with her? What would happen if they found her in his place? What would his father, Michael, do? They'd kill her for sure. And they'd probably make him one of the Fallen. 

The Fallen were fallen angels that were rebelious or wicked and they were casted out of Heaven. Just like Lucifer and all the other demons. They were the Fallen. Dark, evil angels after the War of Heaven started. The war started when Lucifer and other angels rebelled against God. Even though they were banned from Heaven, Lucifer created Hell under earth and the war continued on and on until present day. 

Lu Han his lips and crossed his arms. The Fallen...to be one. It couldn't be that bad, Luhan wondered, To be fallen because of her and with her...it couldn't be bad, right?

For a few minutes, Lu Han just gazed at her. The way her eyes reflected the lit up night. Her smile was soft and harmless. Lu Han cleared his throat and she turned around and stared at him. 

"Oh, you're here?" Ju Ree stood up and walked towards him. 

"For about 10 minutes to be honest." Lu Han stated. He started to unpack the bags. Ju Ree went beside him and helped him out. 

"You bought a lot." she rumaged through the bags and looked at the items he bought. 

Lu Han shrugged his shoulders as he put milk and bottles of water in the fridge,"Well, there is two of us. And we'll be staying here for a while." 

"The both of us?" Ju Ree widened her eyes. "You don't have to stay with me..."

"Yes, I do. This is my place. Plus, what if they come?" Lu Han argued. 

"And why would they come to your place to search for me? This is the last place they'd search in. Calm down, will you." Ju Ree stored a bunch of ramen in a cupboard. The two of them placed all the items and groceries in their rightful places. 

"I'm still staying." Lu Han mumbled to himself. Ju Ree heard him and rolled her eyes. There was no use in arguing with him. He was stubborn and so was she. They'd get no where with that argument. She would just have to deal with him.

Ju Ree pursed her lips,"So, what's for dinner?" 

"Ramen." Lu Han took out two packages. 

Ju Ree narrowed her eyes,"Ramen, are you serious? Let's have something else." 

"Why? It's easier to cook." Lu Han threw the packages of ramen in the air and caught them. "Unless, you know how to cook." 

"I do." Ju Ree nodded,"I can cook...fried rice." 

"How about kimchi fried rice?" 

"We don't have kimchi." 

"Oh." 

"Yeah, so fried rice it is." Ju Ree grabbed a frying pan. She pointed at Lu Han,"Cook rice." 

"I can't cook anything but noodles." he blinked innocently.

Ju Ree rolled her eyes and nodded,"Alright, you...go dice up some vegetables. You're good at killing, so you should be fine with cutting some simple carrots and stuff, right?" Ju Ree jokingly teased.

Lu Han's eyes twinkled and he nodded. Ju Ree couldn't help but giggle. Lu Han is a merciless fighter, but who knew he could be so cute? Ju Ree smiled and cooked some rice. The two of them tried their best (mostly Lu Han) to make dinner a success.

"Lu Han! Don't cut so hard! The counter is already cracking! No-STOP!"

"W-what?!"

"No, watch out! That's not edible! Stop dicing the-I SAID STOP!"

Lu Han dropped the knife on the counter and held up his hands in the air.

Ju Ree was holding her knife towards him. She glared at him,"Get out of the kitchen right now."

"B-but-"

"Get. The. Hell. Out. Now!"

Lu Han scowled,"Fine." he trudged out the kitchen and sat down on the floor in the middle of the room. 

Ju Ree nodded and was now able to focus,"What kind of angel doesn't know how to cook?" she muttered to herself. 

"I heard that." Lu Han called out.

"You were supposed to, dummy." Ju Ree mumbled and blew her hair away. It was going to be hard living with him. 


So, hi. 

I'm pretty sure most of you heard about the Kris incident with the lawsuit and all this other bad stuff...it's really making me depressed and unmotivated to write. I know, bad and lame excuse. I'll try to continue writing, but so much is going on and I don't know what to do. I wish I could do something for him and exo, but in reality, I can't. But, whatever is his decision, I'll support him no doubt. 

Tbh, I wrote a little one-shot about it. Yes, crappy authornim did that. But, I won't publish it. It's just for me. Writing is my own kind of therapy. Whenever I'm down, I write my feelings. And, yesterday, I decided to write a story. I just needed some comfort. It's kind of like an AU but me being able to be there for him, person to person, and just hug him...I did feel a lot better, but I cried ahaha. In just a day or two, I felt like the world just blew up into chaos. I was lucky I didn't go to school yesterday. Boy, I would've been a wreck if I did attend. 

But, I figured, crying won't solve anything, really. It won't make him happy to see us cry. It's still hard to bear with it though. I just want to be strong. I want to be able to do something. But, I can't. All I can do is write stories and look at him through my laptop screen.

Fans everywhere are falling apart and saying Kris should stay with exo. I feel the same, but at the same time, if staying with exo makes him suffer (not because of exo, but because of sm ent.) then I'd rather he or exo, not be under that company. It got me wondering if Kris was treated so badly, what about the rest of them? 

All these rumors and what not make me question and worry a load more. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Like where is all this coming from? From Exo unfollowing kris, baekhyun still following him, but getting slapped in the end? Then baek unfollows him. Tao says he betrayed them and firmly believes kris will leave...pics of exo-k with sad and depressed faces? Suho calling kris irresponsible, which I highly doubt he did. All this crap...coming out at once? Then Kris has heart problems and the reasons why he filed the lawsuit all come out...I just don't know anymore. 

All I do know is that I believe in kris no matter what. And I'm waiting for him to come home and smile and be happy again. I want him to be healthier and more cherished. He's an adult, but he's still young. There's still more to do for him in this world. 

And all these fans talking about KILLING the current CEO of SM...BIG.FAT.NO. Don't you dare drop to that level of being a 'murderer'. No matter what he did or does, doesn't give you the right to threaten a man and take his life. This is serious and whoever agreed with that, I'm utterly disappointed. Life should be cherished, not takened by 'pure' young hands of angered fan girls. Even as a joke, it's not funny. Don't make this more crazy than it already is. We don't want to be labeled as freaking psychos (even tho we already labeled that). Don't get crazy with your emotions. DON'T.

 So anyways, I'll try  not to freak out with every thing I see. I'll just wait patiently. 

Recently, all I've been saying is: He's our galaxy, and we're his stars. We need to light up his dark sky. We need to shine brightly for him. Let's light up the galaxy. 

Wow, this author note is preeetty long. sorry,not sorry.

take care my fellow galaxies (?) i guess since we're all still "kris biased"

love you guys and take care <3 try not to worry to much :) take care of yourselves too! gotta be strong for kris and our boys :))

-PANDA