Chapter 2

The Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

Finally I got out of that mess! I would've been fried if that Exo dude didn't come. And it was perfect timing too. I breathed a sigh of relief. Hopefully she would forget why she was even talking to me, like all the time. I wonder if she has alzheimer's or something. Eh, probably not because she's a teacher, she's just getting old.

Then out of no where, a finger tapped my shoulder. It was him, that playboy that just saved me from the depths of being killed. Just because he saved me doesn't mean that I'm good with him touching my shoulder. To tell you the truth, that's actually the closest I have ever gotten close to a guy at school.

"Aren't you gonna thank me?" he said. Pfft, expecting much?

"Thanks..." He stared straight into my eyes, as if he were expecting me to say something else. What was he expecting anyways?

"...Thanks... Kai." He was still looking at me. Arrgh, this is killing me.

"You could just call me Oppa, you know, like all the other girls at this school." Uh... like I'd never call him that. Never in my life would I call a guy like him Oppa. Especially guys that are so full of themselves.

"For you information, I'm not like any other girl at this school, thank you very much." 

"That's what every girl says when they really like a guy. I wouldn't see why you are different anyways. And for your information, you look just like all the others girls at this school." Then he left.

When you say somebody is different, does it always matter on their appearance. Little brat, you're just like all of the other guys in the world, all selfish and stubborn and snobbish. So I don't see a difference on why girls would like you than anybody else! Why does everybody at this school judge people by their cover and not what they contain. I don't even know why I'm here. I don't belong here, especially with that brat. Well, at least he's gone and I could at least curse at him and flip him off whenever I want to.

***

The next day at school, dance club has started around the whole school. I decided to go there because I'm a very musical person, so why not? But guess who was there. Kai. Of course he would never miss dance club, and he never has in his life. Of course I have heard this from other girls that liked to gossip because I'm not the kind of person to stalk others. Anyways, there were three other boys from Exo: Lay, Luhan, and Sehun, the spoiled baby. Our dance teacher, Mr. Kang, love these boys, so he always uses them as an example for how we're supposed to dance. I guess their okay...

"Okay class, we are very honored to have the four best dancers in our school to join us today. So let them introduce themselves" The four best dancers? Oh please, stop bragging about them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lay-inmida! Please treat me well and help me to learn more about what I love the most." The girls squealed. Treat you well? No doubt every girl in the room would treat you very nice and probably end up as your own little slaves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-inmida! We all came here to learn and by the end of the year, I hope that everybody will progress." "We Love You Luhan Oppa!" said a bunch of girls in the back. He smiled a bright smile. Eh, he's kinda cute, but who knows, he might be a man .

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sehun-inmida! Let's all try our best. Fighting!" If you looked all across the room, all of the girls were blushing red like tomatoes. So embarrasing. And here comes the best part.

"Hey ladies. My name is Kai, as you all know." All the girls screamed their hearts out. This was the biggest reaction yet. I think I was the only one that kept a straight face.

"I love dancing, and it's my passion. It's the #1 thing that I love...except for you guys!" He winked and the girls all went wild. The thing that was funny was that only girls were in dance club, there were no boys. I could see the reason why they chose not to dance. And I made a huge mistake in coming here.

"Okay class the boys are going to show you a little something of what they love doing."

Then they began to dance. I didn't know what song it was, but I think it was called 'Two Moons'? They were having a dance battle and to my surprise, they were definitely way better than anybody at this school. It's pretty easy to tell because of their posture and energy. No wonder why Mr. Kang favors them.