Chapter 12

The Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

"Kyungsoo!" I yelled. "Wake up! You're so drunk!" I nudged him. His head lifted from the table and he looked up at me. Even though it was only 6:00, he had bloodshot eyes and his hair was all ruffled. He looked like a mess. 

"Jessica? You're here! I thought you were ignoring me." Ignoring him? I was looking for him all week! 

"Kyungsoo-ah, get up. You're drunk you need to get home." 

"I just want a few more drinks." 

"No. I won't let you drink anymore, you've had too much."

"But I don't want to go home!" he whined. Aish, this is killing me! I can't just leave him here, I have to do something. 

"Let me call Suho, he'll know what to do." 

"But I don't have my phone, I think I left it at home." Crap, what am I supposed to do now? 

"Stay here, and don't you dare order anymore drinks." In response, his head fell back onto the table with a loud "thunk". I really need to help him. 

*****

"Uh, boss, I really need to go, it's an emergency. I need to help a friend." 

"And what makes you think I'd let you off so easily?"

"Well, this is the very first time I have ever back out on a work day so..."

"...That is true... Well this better be an emer-" I dashed to the washroom before he could even finish his sentence. I couldn't wait to get out of this uniform.

*****

I ran back to table number 4 to see Kyungsoo holding a glass of soju. Just by the looks of it, I could already tell that he is a heavy drinker.

"Kyungsoo-ah! Didn't I tell you not to order anymore drinks?" I scolded. He moaned in response, he is soo totally wasted.

I dragged him out of the club, hoping he wouldn't start puking on me, and hauled a cab. At first I thought of telling the driver to go to Golden Diamond High, but the doors are always locked after 6:00. There was only one place where I could bring him.

****

When we arrived at my apartment, I was so tired from dragging this guy around. The drinks probably gave him some extra weight for me to carry. All of a sudden, I saw his stomach start to spazz out. Oh great, now I have to drag him to the toilet bowl. I made it just in time before he started vomiting non-stop. Good thing it wasn't on my carpet.

****

When I walked back into the bathroom 30 minutes later, I saw his head inside of the toilet bowl. Ugh, that is just plain gross. I pulled his head out and noticed that he just stopped puking and was just asleep. I finally flushed the toilet after looking at it's disgusting contents, and studied Kyungsoo's face. He was okay, he didn't have any vomit on his face. I felt very sorry for him and wondered at the same time wondered why he was at the club in the first place.

Then again, I had to drag him baack to my couch, not before picking up a plastic bin just in case he starts up again. I layed him on my couch and grabbed a blanket to cover him. Even though he was drunk, he looked like a very innocent litle boy. Then suddenly, his eyes popped open. Is he sober already?!

"Jessica? I thought you left me. Why are you here?" What was this guy thinking? I just brought him to my apartment and saved his life! Did that seem like I left him?

"Why would I leave you? And by the way, this is my apartment."

"Because, you're a girl, and girls are like that. All of them to be exact." Yup, he is still drunk.

"And why would you think of girls like that?" He didn't respond. Instead, he went back to dreamland. It was already 7:30, but I was getting tired myself. Good thing it was a Friday, or else I would've been poooped.

*****

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing. I looked over at Kyungsoo who was still asleep and walked over to the door. I opened it, not realizing who was standing right in front of me.

"KAI?! What are you doing here?!"

"It's a Saturday, so I was thinking that we could practice again today. Can I come in?"

"NO!!!...I mean, my place is really messy and it's just not good." I said while slightly closing the door to hide the background of my apartment.

"It's okay, I'm good with that. But if you need any help cleaning it-"

"No, it's okay. I gotz this."

"Aish, my head hurts!" said a voice in the background. , he's sober!

"What was that?" Kai asked.

"Nothing, I gotta go." and I slammed the door in his face. I know that was kind of rude, but how many times has he been rude to me, a lot!

"Kyungsoo-ah, are you okay?"

"Jessica? Where am I?"

"You're in my apartment. I brought you here because I saw you at a club and wanted to help you."

"Wow. I rarerly get drunk. By the way, do you have any painkillers? My head is killing me."

"Sure, I'll go get them." When I came back and got the painkillers, he was smiling at me. He seemed totally different from the way he talked to me yesterday.

"Thanks for everything. I somehow dreamt about something like that, being in your apartment. But at the club, I saw you wearing some kind of weird costume, for Halloween maybe? I don't know, maybe that part was imaginary." I laughed. I couldn't believe it either, to you it was a dream, but to me it was a nightmare.

"I guess I have to get back home before the other members start to worry." I nodded in agreement.

But just as I opened the door for Kyungsoo, I saw Kai still waiting for me with a surprised look on his face.

___________________________________________

                  

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, it's my mom to blame. Anyways, this Taeyeon and Baekhyun thing has been going on for weeks and it's really getting on my nerves. Many people are hating on them just because they're idols. I know, I was angry at one point too, but things are going way too far. To those Exotics out there that are hating on him for dating his bias, everybody falls in love at some point, andit's unfair for you to not be with that person just because you're famous, and it's not fair that you can't date your bias either. Guys, really, he is part of Exo, and he will always be. Even though fans hate Baekhyun, the members still care for him and support him because he's still part of the whole family. I respect this guy, even if I ws angry at a point where I felt like crying, but if you think about it, he has the right. Even though you will hate them and bash them, they are in love and you can't deny it. Anyways, my speech is finished and please drop some comments and opinions on the update. I will try to update as soon as I can. ^^

 

P.S. There is one thing that I learned from Baekhyun's situation: It's not impossible to date your bias. hehe