Chapter 3

The Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

Dance club was pretty much watching the four boys dance and listening to the whole class fangirl over them. My ears were bleeding so bad!!! I wanted to get out right now. Until finally, Mr. Kang shuts the whole class up with an announcement.

"Okay class, here's the best part. Throughout the year, these boys will be examining the way all of you dance. Towards the end of the year, before the dance for the juniors and seniors, Exo will be picking four very special ladies to dance with them. There will also be a contest to be the 'Dancing King and Queen' of Golden Diamond. So, this is a once in a lifetime chance to show them what dancing really means to you all." In my opinion, I don't think te girls cared about dancing, instead, they cared about the four boys standing right in front of them. All I know is that these girls can be really competitive, especially if that means dying to dance with Exo. So I guess I would have to ignore them and do the best I could. I'm not desperate to dance with these men, but I just want to prove that I'm not just a girl that stands in the dark corner that never talks to anyone. At least that's who I am, but i really want to grow out of it, and show them what I've got. And I'm going to prove it through dancing.

"Okay, class is dismissed. And please note that the exit to this classroom is at the door and to the right, not these four young men." Everybody groaned. I guess that goes to everybody, except for me, of course.

But to tell you the truth, I was the first one to be out the door. The rest of the girls were 'trying to pack up their things' or just 'asking some questions about class', but really all they wanted to do was to get close to Exo. It was pretty obvious they were pretending, and they saw it too. That was probably the reason why they were going to the door as fast as they could, right behind me. When I stopped to turn around, I bumped into one of them, dropping my books and my notebook.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to do that." I said while picking up my books.

"Yeah, I'm sure you didn't mean to." he said. What a jerk! He didn't even help me pick up my stuff, when it was his fault because he was the one that was walking too fast!

When I was finally done picking up my books, I stood up and looked at that jerk. To no surprise at all, it was that flirty playboy again, Kai.

"You? Again?!" I said with anger.

"Oh look! Are you stalking me just like all the other girls at this school? I told you that you were no different." he said while smirking.

"I'm not stalking you! Why would I? I wouldn't be interested in a selfish guy like you! You wouldn't even help me pick up my stuff even though it was your fault!"

"Not really. You were the one that stopped and turned around while you knew that there were other people exiting. So it's not really my fault."

"Well you shouldn't be walking too fast, because you might not know when somebody in front of you had second thoughts on going back in!!"

"You see those girls over there?" he pointed to the girls that were already attacking the other three members. "If I weren't walking fast, I probably would've been killed over all of my fans trying to get to me. So if you'll excuse me, I'd rather go back to my hangout then talk to you, a stalker who claims she's not, and possibly get hunted down by my fans." Then he left.

Okay... Overexaggerating much? And to tell him the truth, I am not his stalker! Or anybody else's stalker! Oh crap, and here comes the fangirls that he was talking about. I better run too.

***

Ugh, how did I end up in Mrs. Shin's class, again. Oh yeah, of course, she's my homeroom teacher. And I'm in school, the worst place I could be in. And today, she is going to assign us homework, a boring essay to write. Again.

"Okay class. We are going to do reports on the biography of people today. This essay will be due next week Friday, and we're also going to give an oral presentation on it. Does anybody have any suggestions on who would they like to do their reports on?"

"Girl's Generation!" called a bunch of boys in the back.

"SHINee!" said a few of girls in the front.

"EXO!!!" screamed the rest of the girls that probably were dedicated fans to them.. To tell you the truth, they were the loudest of them all.

"Okay class. Class?..." Everybody was talking all at once. "CLASS!!!!"

"Yes, Mrs. Shin!"

"Okay, the boys will get to raffle So Nyuh Shi Dae, and some of the girls will raffle SHINee members. But the rest of the ladies will get Exo. Deal?

"Deal!!!"

"Since I know that every single girl is gonna go for one guy. And we all know who that is..." She narrowed her eyes to the seat that Kai was supposed to sit in, but like always, he skipped class.

"So that is why I will be taking out one of the members of Exo, Kai, since he's in our class too."

"Nooo!!!" wailed most of the girls.

"Okay, I wlll make a slips of papers to put into a hat for you to pull out."

***

When she was done, we raffled and picked a slip of paper. Then it was my turn, when I reached into the hat and pulled it out, I only saw two letters on the paper and the letters read "D.O."