Chapter 6

The Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

I woke up smiling this morning. Maybe I'll get to see that guy again. But I've never seen him in a couple days after the 'accident'. Even before that, I've never really seen him in school. And plus, today was Saturday... Dang it! I thought there was school today, and that was the reason I got up extra early. But then my heart sank. What if he has a girlfriend? I'm so stupid, I don't even know his name, and I'm going crazy acting like an idiot. Then my smile faded when I remembered that I had another problem. That problem was dealing with my essay. I don't know what I'm going to do about that. Now I only have three weeks left. Ugh, time flies by so fast.

Okay, I have finally decided that I will go to the third floor of the school. Believe it or not, I am and I will. It's worth the risk, and I've heard that Madagascar isn't that bad. But what am I going to do when I see Exo? Arrgh, now another problem lies in my hands. Eh, Yolo!

***

It's finally Monday! For once, I'm so happy to be at school. I looked around wanting to know where the mysterious guy is, but he wasn't there, like always. I'm such an idiot.

"Okay Jessica. You need to focus on your essay. You don't want that she-devil chasing after you again for not doing what you were supposed to do." I said to myself.

***

Time flew by so fast, and it was now the end of the day. Should I go to the third floor now? I guess there was no choice.

I took the stairs from the second floor leading to the third. I was walking very slowly. I think I would make a record. I would be the first girl to walk onto the third floor, and maybe the first girl to be in Exo's crib. When I go to the top of the floor, there was a big door that looked the same as my door at my apartment. Except for the fact that it's way bigger and way taller. It also has a little intercom thingy that you push so that they could hear your voice from inside.

This is my chance, I thought. I rang the doorbell. A moment later, there was a buzz on the intercom thingy.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can you please tell us your name?" I think I've recognized that voice before, but I don't remember who owned it.

"Uh... My name is Jessica Jung?" I know, it sounded kind of weird.

"And who are you looking for?" Crap, what do I do now?

"Uhm, is there a guy name D.O.? I'm guessing he's from your group called, Exo?" Then the door opened slowly. Wow, it was that easy.

But what surprised me wasn't that I made somebody open the door for me so easily, it was who opened the door. It was that womanizer, Kai.

"Well well well. Isn't it my one and only stalker." he said with a smirk.

"I'm not here to see you, I came here to see a guy named D.O."

"Oh, so I'm not the only one that you don't call Oppa. And what brings you here?"

"Oh, an essay from Mrs. Shin. I obviously know nothing about the guy, except for the fact that he's in your little group."

"And, the fact that he lives here. So that proves you are a stalker."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No. I'm. Not." I said through clenched teeth.

"Okay maybe you don't just stalk him, but that you stalk me too." I looked at him with death in my eyes. One more word and I'm going to strangle this guy.

"Jongin-ah! Just let her in, you guys could just fight inside the dorm than just stand by the door and do it." said a voice from inside.

"Fine." he opened the door wider and let me in. When I was walking past him, he leaned into my ear and said "But you're still a stalker."

"You little..." I wanted to punch him straight into the face, but somebody was there watching us. It was the guy that saved my life on the sidewalk. 

I tried to contain all of my feelings at once, my anger at Kai and the surprised presence of the 'guy'. That 'guy' must've known that it was kind of an awkward atmosphere around the three of us, so he said something that made my stomach turn into a knot.

"Uhm, hi. I'm D.O, the guy you were looking for, and the guy that helped you last Wednesday. Sorry I didn't introduce myself to you at first, I just didn't want you to miss your classes." I flashed a smile. First of all, I was happy that he still remembered that incident and second, I saw a very confused Kai at the corner of my eye. At least somebody is backing me up.

"Uh, hi. I'm Jessica. I know we saw eachother like last week, but I got this assignment from Mrs. Shin, one of my teachers, and I'm supposed to raffle a name out of a hat and do a report about that person and it was you, and I obviously don't know anything about...you."

Then Kai coughed out a word, and I clearly heard it was 'stalker'. I shot a death glare at him.

He chuckled. "Well that's very rare. I thought a lot of girls knew about me because there's a lot that run up to me. Am I really the least popular member?"

"Yes, hyung. You are." Kai said with a laugh.

"I'm not asking you, I'm asking Jessica. Is your name Jessica?"

"It can be."

"Just shut up. Anyways..." he looked over at me, what was I supposed to say?

"No, it's not you. It's just that I'm not, you know, into 'stalking' people." I said with a lot of emphasis so Kai could hear me. "I don't even know a single thing about the rest of the other members."

"Not even Kai?" he asked pointing at him.

I looked over at Kai, he was glaring at me, at the same time smirking. I felt so uncomfortable at that moment.

 

______________________________________

So, the answer was D.O. The guy with the milky smooth skin, the big eyes, and the heart-shaped lips. Well, isn't that a coincidence? Lol, I know, the hints were pretty obvious, especially since he has a heart-shaped-creepy smile, but anyways hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. See you soon! ^^