Playing In Bed

Decisions

I felt a consistant nudging on my shoulder. I ignored it hoping that it would stop. but it didnt.

"wake up" was whispered in my ear with more nudging.

"gahh what~" I moaned.

"you look angry when you sleep"

Hoseok was an idiot.

"Ya! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" Yeseok woke up angry at the fact Jhope was in her room.

"nothing I just-"

"GET OUT YOU LITTLE TURD!" she threw her stuffed animals at him and chased him out the room.

I shook my head smiling and turned over to the lamp desk on the side of the bed I slept on. My phone laid there charging over night, and I noticed my Kakao light notification going off.

"hey! havnt seen you in a while. you ok?"

It was Mak. I havnt spoke to him since the night Jhope pulled me out of the studio.

"Yeah im fine just uh... well just on a mini vacation. So whats up?"

"oh I didnt know you went out. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out for lunch later but I guess thats a no go now haha."

I felt kinda bad, ever since Hoseok came back I havnt really spoken to Mak at all. I didnt like ignoring people but I wasnt sure how to talk to him without J-Hope finding out and getting aggressivly jealous like last time.

We were heading back to Seoul Friday,  by Saturday J-Hope would be back on his busy schedule,  that would be a good day.

"yeah sorry I didnt let you know."

"its okay"

"Well im going to be back in Seoul Friday night, we can go out for something to eat Saturday?"

"sounds like a plan :)"

I put my phone down and got up and walked to the window in Yeseok's bedroom that showed a view of the backyard. I opened the curtain to see Yeseok and Hoseok wrestling on the ground like little kids.

I looked back to my phone and back out the window at Hoseok and let out a long sigh. I really hope I dont screw things up between these two.

************************************

It was about 3PM and Yeseok was off to work, Aboji left to run errands about an hour ago, and eomma was busy in her small vegetable garden she had in the back. I wondered into Yeseoks room to go change. It was really humid out and apparently from what Jhope told me in the morning, he had something special planned for today. I slipped on a "short to long" peach colored maxi skirt with a simple white T that had slightly fuffled sleeves.

"I'll be right back" Hoseok began to walk out the door.

" wha- where are you going?" 

" Just waited by the door, i'll be back in 10 minutes, max." he shut the front door behind him and was off.

 I opened the door again to step outside and wait while i saw him run off in the distance. I sat on the steps outside the front and crossed my arms, "where is this idiot going?" 

To pass the time i was playing a game on my phone and it wasnt long until i heard the sound of a small engine in he distance getting louder as it came closer. As soon asi lifted my head there he was. Riding a black motor scooter. I kept starring at him until he came to a stop right in front of me.

"You ready?" he asked with a big grin.

"Wha.. where..how? What is that?"

"Last time i checked it was a scooter haha" 

" i know that, im not retarded! but why do you have it?"

"For us, were going on a date arnt we? Now stop asking so many questions and plop your on the seat and lets go!"

I didnt say anything, i just smiled and sat behind him.

"Hold on tight because we have a lot of ground to cover so im not gonna slow down"

I wrapped my  arms around his waist tightly and sat as close to him as possible with my face close behind his neck.

"Dont drool down my neck" 

"babo!" 

He turned his head towards me, laughed, then hit the gas and we were gone.

 We rode for a really long time, he drove thru the city, only once stopping to refill the gas tank. Honestly my was starting to hurt as i sat in that seat for almost 2 1/2 hours.At this point i was wondering where in the world we were going. We kept going, seeing the cities twikling lights as we passed them by,enjoying the atmosphere that was very different from Seoul's, hearing the Jeolla dialect, i couldnt understand some of it, for some of the elders had a much thicker accent than Hoseok.

 6PM was rolling around and i was getting tired and my was really sore and by this time we were way out from the city and into the hills and farming lands.

"Hoseok, really, were are we going?! My is hurtingggg" i angrily whined.

"hey hey hey, just a little longer, just hold on."

I felt my face pouting and just slammed my face onto his back hoping this ride would soon end.

It wasnt long until i noticed we were slowing down, it was about 6:25, and the air felt fresher.

"We'r here!"

i lifted my head from his back and saw hills, cliffs, and the sun setting on the ocean waters.

He stood up and stretched,"i know it took a while to get here but i dont live exactly as close to the ocean, plus i got slightly lost haha" he streched some more," ah i got a cramp in my leg!" 

We were parked on a large cliff, i got off the scooter and walked  close to the edge as i felt the ocean breeze go by. "woowwww, its beautiful out here!" 

"worth the trip right?" 

i nodded silently as i felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind me and layed his head on my right shoulder. "I want to stay like this forever" i confessed patheticly.

"you know what i want?" Hoseok whispered in my ear.

i giggled,"what?"

"to use the bathroom!" he let go and ran to the scooter, "seriously i really gotta go! lets go find a restruant with a bathroom and we'll come back!" 

******************************************************************

We found a small convienient store about a 5 minute drive away,amd thankfully they had a bathroom. Of course Jhope spent most of his money on gas to get here, so he gae me what litte he had left on junk food, not the ideal resturant but it was perfectly fine with me.

"ahhhh! i feel so much better!' he ran up to me, " so what are we eating?"

"well we got these spicy shrimp flavored stuff, chips, and th ahjumma up front is making some kimbap for us" as i pulled each item out the bag.

" so we ready to go?"

"im just waiting on the ahjumma" 

"young lady! your kimbap is ready for you!" 

i walked up to the ahjumma and paid her while Jhope grabbed the kimbap.

 

We once again made it back to the ocean but this time we went to a small beach area were no one was because the sun was now set and only the moon light glimmered on the ocean's waves.We walkedby the shore as we talked and ate.

************************************************************************

"Its getting late, its almost 9:30 and its about another 2 hours rive back, i dont want my parents being crazy worried."

 10 minutes into th drive back it began to pour rain.so we made an immediate turn to a small guest house. Hoseok grabbed me by the wrist and we ran inside soaking wet.

"Can we get a room just for the night please?" He asked the owner trying to dry off his shirt.

"For one night that will be 50,000 won (aprox. $50)" the owner said as he opened his checkin book,

"50,000!? i only have 15,000 won..."

"here just put it on my card" as i handed the debit card to the owner.

"Very well, your room is the 5th door down the hall. The bathroom is shared by everyone and is the 8th  door down" he handed us the key and we walked to our room as our wet shoes squeeked on the wooden floor.

"ahhh im all wet" as he squeezed as much water out of his shirt.

I walked in and looked in the closet to see if their was but any chance some clothes, i opened it and all their was were bath towels and and robes, "well then..." i shut the closet. I couldnt help but feel grimey and decided it would be best if i took a shower anyway. So i opened the closet doors once again and pulled out a robe.

"im still dirty with sand on my legs and i feel kind of dirty so ima go shower, i'll be back." i headed out the door and walked door more doors down to the bathroom. i knocked to make sure no one was using it, no one answered, so i entered. As i prepped to take a shower i took my clothes off and hung them on the towel racks hoping that they would dry at least a little, and i went and took my shower. I spent about 45 minutes taking a llong hot shower, when i got out and checked my clothes, they hardly even dried. They went from soaked to damp. I put the robe on tight and had no choice but to head back to the room like this.

When i got to our room door i knocked and said, "im coming in" and slowly entered. With the doorly slowly opening i saw Hoseok with no clothes on but his boxer shorts. i quickly shut the door and covered my eyes. " ah!!!! SERIOUSLY!?!?!" 

"What!? i was soaked so i put my clothes on the drying rack to dry!"

"still!"

"ah dont be like that!" he came over and hugged me with his half body while i still had my eyes covered.

"STOP I FEEL VIOLATED!" 

"MAKE ME! ...oh,why are you wearing that?"

i blushed and slowly removed my hands from my face," my clothes are still wet too..." i looked over and realized their was only one bed..... this was going to be awkward, since were by ourselves like this for the first time.

"we should go to bed, we ned to get up early and get home as soon as possible"

"yeah we sho- AHHH!" 

Hoseok wrestled me onto th bed. " GET OFF ME YOUR !"

"Not completely!" 

i tried to push him off me but he wouldnt let go. "haha oppa stop your tickling me!" as  hed lay half of himself on me to keep me still as hed tickle me on my sides and my neck as i squirmed laughing.

He stopped and lowered his voice,"you know, you rarely call me that."

i calmed down and looked at him," what do you mean?"

" 'oppa', you always call me by my name"

"d- did you want me to call you oppa for now on?"

"well i like it when you call me that."

i laughed, " you sound like a ert aha!"

"oh my god Surin i just like when you say it hahaha" 

"like what, oppa?"

"stop"

"stop what oppa"

"stop"

"haha but i thought u liked it when i called you 'oppa'"

"why you little!"  he began to wrestle with me once more but the play flight soon turned more into a cuddle sestion. He soon wrapped his arms around me once more and gave me a long slow kiss,

I felt my face flush red, even though this wasnt the first time, but also because of how awkward the situation was like c'mon.  Even though it was slightly embaressing because of how we both were, i didnt mind it. I liked him being close, i liked being in his arms and his embrace.

I felt my entire body become very hot when he stopped and looked at me and asked "why are you so red?"

I could only let out a small gasp, i couldnt find wors to say.

he just chuckled and began to kiss me again, 

I soon found my leg wrapping around his and my arms wrapping around his neck.

At this moment, i didnt want the morning to come.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: omfg that was so awkward typing!!! and btw sorry for the extrmely late update, been busy with work and a lot of things came up this week. Next chapter update will be soon.