The "Stranger"

The Idiot Who Lives In My Basement
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

The “Stranger”

 

 “You want me to come with you to school?” I asked Byunghun through the floortile, while brushing through my messy hair.

 “Yup!” He shouted to me. “I think we have two classes together.”

 “That’s good.”

 

Walking to school in the rain never my favourite activity. No, scratch that, being chased to school with a broken umbrella and guy with a sore ankle by your side. Earlier, we had ran into a street gang earlier, and boy, did they seem pissed after Byunghun accidentally spilled his coffee on their leader. They had baseball bats with them, just to put that out there. Ten seconds later, we were speeding down the streets, not giving a about the people giving us dirty looks and glares.

 “I-I pledge to NEVER d-drink coffee again. Or n-never out a-anyways.” Byunghun said, panting as we stepped into the building.

 “Also, r-remind me t-to never g-go out without a motorbike on h-hand.” I added. Something suddenly came to mind. “Even though I’ve almost never run into gangsters, this one that we ran into today looked vaguely familiar.”

 “Really? You just moved here like a week ago, and you’ve been meeting all these strange people?”

 “Not exactly. Like from a long time ago, I guess.”

 “Legitimate answer.”

We parted our ways, and I ran into 4minute, who apparently heard the news about me walking to school with Byunghun.

 “Is it true,” Hyuna asked “That you’re already hanging out with Teen top?”

 “Yeah, they seem like an awfully cold bunch.” Sohyun stated. Yeah, right.

“They don’t usually invite girls to be with

Please log in to read the full chapter