Enough

The Idiot Who Lives In My Basement
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

Enough

Eunji’s POV

  “Ah, seriously.” I muttered, as I washed my face in the bathroom. I had changed into my gym clothes and scrubbed my arms and legs free of coffee and strands of hair. It wasn’t very pleasant. Plus the fact that now, my hair was uneven and was much shorter on one side than the other. I examined it. Taking out my scissors, I decided to cut a bit on the long side. Maybe a snip there, and possibly a cut there…doesn’t look too bad. Although I might need to go to the stylist’s again, it wasn’t a big deal. My locker was already cleaned, with the help of Gayoon and Hyuna, so I put my books back in, grabbed my jacket and sandwich, and went to the cafeteria for lunch. Down the hallways, I received a lot of dirty looks and rude remarks.

  “Gross. She dares step into our school grounds looking like this.”

  “Heard she and Myungsoo got it on last night.”

  “Seriously!? I would want to ask him about it, but I doubt he’d want to speak about her.”

  “Yeah, Yoona always badmouths her, but she’s probably too dull to respond.”

I rolled my eyes. I’d doubt they’d think the same way once they know that he’s my cousin. Storming into the cafeteria, I ignored the glares everyone was giving me, and made my way to my table. Spotting 4minute, I waved to them.

 “Man, I feel bad for you.” Sohyun said, as I sat down. “Getting hate for something you didn’t even do.”

 “Yeah, but what can I do? People are always going to stick to the majority.” I sighed, biting into my sandwich.

 “You never know. There are always lame outcasts like you that might stick around.” Someone said from behind me.

I turned around, and immediately scowled. Yoona and Byunghun started back at me.

 “What do you want now?” I exasperatedly asked them.

 “Excuse me, but that is not how you’re going to talk to how you’re going to talk to me.” Yoona sneered.  

 “Well we’re all the same age, aren’t we? Why should I speak respectively to her when she doesn’t do the same to me?” I fired back at her.

 “Pardon? Is that how you speak to your respectives?” She sarcastically questioned. It sent chills down my spine at how calm she was acting.

 “No. My respectives have no relation to you.”

Stomping her foot, she glared at me.

  “Yah! What the is wrong with you!?” She screeched. “At this school, everyone respects me! Everyone but you, a dirty little hoe bag who has nothing better to do than to live up to your tragic excuse of a life.” Rummaging through her bag, she pulled out more edited photos of me with a bunch of men, and shoved them in my face. “See this? ing Myungsoo there? And this? Oh, and you even dare do it with Taeyeon’s boyfriend, you . I don’t see how the hell you dare show your face in this school, in front of me. I am ashamed to even look at you! I’m afraid it would affect my career as Korea’s top fashion designer! What would you do if I lost my aspiring future because of you!?” She pointed her perfectly manicured finger up to our heads. “Please know that I am up here. You, on the other hand, are down there.” She pointed her hand to our feet. “, know your place. And here you are, speaking against me, like I am on the same level as you. I can easily kick you out of this school!”

 “You wouldn’t dare.” I seared.

 “Oh? You want to stay? Then get on your knees and beg!” She dramatically shrieked at me. I raised a brow at her.

 “I, for one, don’t believe that a high-school student would have the authority to kick anyone out of school, due to their wishes. Another thing is that why the would I want to have with my own cousin!?” I demanded. Everyone around us gasped. I shook my head in annoyance. “Fine, then if you’re too shallow to understand, then I’ll explain it to you like a four-year-old child. If I screwed my own close relative, then I wouldn’t be openly talking about it. I would want to hide it from everyone. Plus, there’s a bigger chance that someone edited all these photos, since my skin-tones are different in each picture, and how the hell did you even take these pictures? By hiding cameras in our rooms!? That’s ing creepy, man. So whoever edited them, I hope you use your mildly disgusting editing skills on something useful. People, you don’t simply just assume that a girl is banging every person she meets just because she’s home, sick, with a fever! So just stop with your overly dramatic judgements, and accept the fact that people like me exist! Just because I’m not pretty, nor skinny or rich-girl material, doesn’t mean I’m a . Therefore, your argument is invalid.” I finally shouted, tears b my eyes again.

 “Oh yeah, then why haven’t you been home in a week, huh?” L.Joe hissed. I turned to glare at him.

 “I would gladly come home to sleep in an actual bed if you moved out!”

And I stormed off, leaving everyone in shock, and silence. Even 4minute didn’t say anything. In fact, I didn’t even care. I was so angry at everything, everyone, who’d said they’d be on my side, but wound up going agains

Please log in to read the full chapter