Thunderstorm

The Idiot Who Lives In My Basement
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

  Chapter 12

Thunderstorm

 

 “You think there’s going to be a thunderstorm today?” Myungsoo asked.

 “I’m sure of it. This is not good.” I replied. “You’ve known me since birth. I’ve always been afraid of thunderstorms. And, today is your first day at this wretched school, which makes everything four times worse.”

 “Of course. I’ve seen how girls are back in America.” He shuddered. “Seoul can’t be much worse, right?”

 “Believe me, don’t have your hopes up too high.”

Today, my mom pretty much forced me to lead Myungsoo to school, which I am not at all happy with.

 “You know, at least you’ll get to see Infinite and Sunny. They’re dying to see you.”

 “Sure they are.”

Walking into the gates of the school, a few heads turned towards our way. Girls started to whisper amongst themselves, chattering on how there was this now “Cute guy.” I scoffed and Myungsoo cringed.

 “OMG, do you think he’s single?”

 “I heard he has a group of friends called Infinite and they’re all transfers for three months!”

 “Heard that he transferred here from Malaysia! I can try flirting with him in that language.”

Mentally face palming myself, I walked towards the entrance of the building, leaving Myungsoo to deal with his newly formed mini-fan club. I picked up a newsletter with my arm that wasn’t bandaged up, and the front page stood someone vaguely familiar.

                        Kim Joonmyun, Interviewed For His Part on the “Free the Slaves” Campaign

I tilted my head. Wasn’t he an EXO member? Well if that’s the case, then he’ll be the only one I can respect, besides that creepy Luhan guy. Slipping the newsletter into my bag, I noticed another ballet. The Student Council. I’ve always wanted to join something like this. Taking out my pencil, I wrote my name, just to get it snatched out of my hand. Turning around, my brightened expression probably turned really ugly.

  “What are you doing?”

  “It’s not like I can’t, correct?” Kai smirked.

  “Yeah, but there is something called manners.” I shot back at him.

  “Like you would know." I turned around to see Elf Ears standing behind me. “Kai, put

Please log in to read the full chapter