It's Official

The Idiot Who Lives In My Basement
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

It’s Official

Author POV

    L.Joe uneasily glanced around the table, where five curious people were seated at with crossed arms and demanding facial expressions. Even Changjo stuck his face into this, which was pretty rare.

 “Seriously hyung, do you like her or not!?” Neil demanded impatiently. Byunghun sighed.

 “No! I still like Im Yoona and I’m going to until you all sprout wings and fly.” He answered definitely.

    “See? That was what we were asking for! Not that hard right?” Chunji exclaimed. Suddenly, he stood up. “Meeting dismissed, now let’s head for class, the bell is going to ring soon.” The rest of Teen Top got up, leaving L.Joe to finish his kimchi and think. Man, he thought, I really feel bad for lying. But I still like Yoona right? It’s just that I think I might have developed feelings for Eunji as well. Aish! Don’t waste your thoughts on pointless things. Slamming his tray on the counter, he stormed back to his locker. Meanwhile, Eunji was being questioned as well.

    “We’ve noticed you’ve been hanging out with that L.Joe guy a lot. You friends or something?” Jiyoon curiously asked. Eunji rolled her eyes.

“Yup, we’re friends. Why else would I be hanging out with him?”

“You don’t happen to like him or anything?” Hyuna questioned, breaking into a smile. Widening her eyes, Eunji almost spit out her water.

“No way! I-I mean he’s cool and all, but I do not have romantic feelings for him. Besides, I already like someone else.”

“Who!?” All of 4minute’s ears perked up.

“Ugh, his name is Lee Sungyeol and he’s visiting in a few weeks when it’s summer. Happy?”

“Alright then, we were just wondering.” Sohyun said, raising her hands. “No harm done.”

Suddenly, Eunji stood up. “Sorry guys, I just need a breather. Stressed on all the homework we’ve got, you know?” Quickly, she left, leaving her friends in complete confusion. Running to a stall in the bathroom, she locked herself in and pulled on a strand of her hair. This is horrible! She almost screamed out. Sungyeol is a complete to me, while Byunghun is nice. I shouldn’t have lied. This is stupid, I should have just told them I like Byunghun. Oh well.

                                                                                     ***

   It was the next morning when chaos took place in nowhere other than the school. As usual, Eunji and L.Joe were headed to the building

Please log in to read the full chapter