Piece 6

The Story of My Life

It has been a month since IU first meeting with Luhan. And since that time, the two kept in touch with each other. Although they didn’t meet face to face, but short messages until calls at night never missed colouring IU’s days.

Luhan himself wasn’t sure yet what made IU seemed special from his other girl friends. Except from IU’s petite body which looked fragile and asked for a shelter.

However one thing was for sure, he could communicate well with IU. They could share their opinions and ideas easily. Futhermore, their big interest in music made them felt so comfortable with each other.

It took a big amount of courage for Luhan to gather his thought and send this certain message to IU. “IU are you free this Saturday?”

IU couldn’t help, but felt this weird feeling when she read the message. Her heart began to beat faster and she couldn’t stay still. She typed a reply. “Well, until now I still don’t have any plan for Saturday. Why?”

It’s good then. Wanna go somewhere with me?”

IU’s heart almost burst out in her chest. “Where?”

“A concert. Do you know EXO? They will held a concert this weekend. Their music are so good, I’m sure you will like it. Do you want to go?”

Of course IU knew EXO, in fact she was a fan. “Yeah, I know them. Uhm, who else will be there?”

“What do you mean?” Luhan’s relpy came in a short.

“I mean did you invite your friends too? If yes, then can I ask Suzy and Krystal to join?”

“No! Please say you didn’t invite your friends. Please.” IU said to herself.

“Beep.” The sound that indicated an incoming message  made IU jumped from her seat.

“Yes, I had invited my friends. But they said they couldn’t join. So it just us. But I don’t mind if you want to invite your friends.”

Upon reading the last message IU screamed happily although she also felt nervous at the same time.

“Then how about just the two of us? I just remember that Suzy and Krystal have already had something to do this weekend.”

Luhan smiled.

***

“What clothes should I wear? This or this? Please help me. I don’t know which one is better.” IU asked Suzy in desperate.

Suzy chuckled. “Calm down baby. I’ll help you. Now, try this.” She pointed a blue mini dress.

IU nodded and went to the toilet in a rush.

“Yah! Krystal! Don’t you want to help IU?” Suzy glared at Krystal.

Krystal didn’t even raise her face from the book she had been reading. “You are an expert for this kind of thing.” She said in a monotone voice.

Suzy was about to argue more, when IU came out from the toilet and asked in a panic. “Suzy-ah! What do you think? Don’t you think this is too formal. We are just going to watch a concert not for an expensive dinner or anything like that.”

IU looked like a fairy in that dress. Anyway she was right. The dress was too formal for a concert.

Suzy pointed another one. This time was a simple peach blouse with a ribbon and a pants. “Try this.”

IU went to the toilet again and came back in a few minute. “What do you think?”

Suzy gasped. IU was so pretty in that outfit. Simple yet charming. She nodded her head. “ It’s perfect IU.” She said sincerely.

IU smiled. “Krystal, what do you think?”

Finally Krystal looked up. “Bae Suzy is never wrong when it comes to fashion or clothes.” She smiled. “You are amazing IU. Luhan definetely will fall for you.”

“Come on IU. Let me help with your make up and hair.” Suzy told IU.

***

Luhan was stunned when he saw IU. He didn’t remember that the cute girl he had met a month ago was this beautiful. Her outfit and her hair that she made a bun featured her small face perfectly.

Natural make up that she was wearing made her looked more mature but still didn’t cover her youth that he could see from IU’s excited eyes.

Her pinkish cheeks becoming more red when she lift her face and looked straight to Luhan’s eyes. “Can we go now?”

Luhan blinked his eyes, unable to answer for a few second. “Su. Sure. We can go now.”

Then he assisted IU to his car and opened it for her.

***

Krystal and Suzy who was witnessing the scene through IU’s bedroom window smiling happily. They are happy that their friends could finally open her heart to something other than music.

“Luhan seems like a good guy.” Krystal said.

“How do you know. It was only your first time to see him. Plus you weren’t see him directly, just through this window.” Suzy asked, confused.

“You can call it an intuition.” she stucked her tongue out.

Suzy rolled her eyes. “Now that I have already had a boyfriend and IU had someone that she like. My worry is only you. When are you going to stop rejecting every boys that show their interest for you?”

Krystal was silent for a moment. “Thank you for worrying me. But don’t worry, I’m single and I’m happy.”

Suzy grunted which made Krystal laughed. “Come on. Let’s get something to eat. I’m hungry.” Krystal pushed Suzy out of the room from behind.

“Boyfriend? That is the last thing I should think about for now.” Krystal thought sadly.

***


Hi guys, thank you for supporting my story.

I hope you like this update.

However, I'm going on holiday! Yeahhh..

So I won't be able to give an update for few upcoming days.

But, don't worry. I'll come back with a new chapter.

A heavy chapter maybe, because it's time for the problems to arrive.

Stay tune and be patient.

Jbu ;)