Piece 14

The Story of My Life

She ran and opened the door.

“Unnie. I miss you so much.” Suzy screamed in joy when she saw Jihyo.

Jihyo could only laugh and embrace her. “Unnie miss you too Suzy-ah. I can see that my little sister have already grown into beautiful young lady. Although her cheeks remains chubby.” Jihyo pinched Suzy’s cheek.

“Yah!! Unnieeeeee...” Suzy whimpered. “You have becoming prettier too. Although I’m sure you are still clumsy like always.” Suzy stucked her tongue in playful manner.

It was Jihyo turned to scream. “Yah!!!” But then pink blush appeared in her cheeks. “Actually I lost electronic key for your apartment which you had sent me. So I almost couldn’t use the elevator.”

“What?? C’mon Unnie!!! How can you be here then?”

Jihyo had a weird smile plestered on her face. “Luckily there was a man who helped me. He said he has friend on this apartment too, same floor with yours. There. Can you see him?” Jihyo pointed to one direction.

Unfortunately what Suzy could have seen only his back before the door in front of him opened and he dissapeared into an apartment room. Room number 2404 .

“If his friend is here, then I guess I’ll see him again. I need to thank him for helping my clumsy sister.” Suzy laughed then dragged Jihyo into her apartment.

***

“Nice to see you again, Jihyo Unnie.” IU smiled politely. “Do you still remember me?”

Jihyo smiled back. “Of course I’m. Is nice to see you too IU-ah.”

“Unnie. Look! Look! IU and I have been busy all day to cook this delicious food for you. Come on. Let’s eat.” Suzy stepped out from the kitchen.

“Woah.. I’ve been waiting to taste my sister dishes. You really have grown a lot.” Jihyo said excitedly then seated.

“How is USA Unnie?” IU asked while eating.

“Do you bring us souvenirs right?” Suzy chimed in.

Jihyo did not directly answer the question of the two young women in front of her. She was still busy eating bibimbap and the delicious kimchi she hadn’t been able to taste for a long time. "One thing for certain, in USA there is no kimchi as tasty as this." Jihyo laughed.

“Your dishes is really delicious. Thank you for cooking.”

IU and Suzy smiled proudly.  

“As for souvenirs, Unnie brought many things for you, IU, and Krystal.”

Suddenly remember, Jihyo turned left and right. “Where is Krystal?”

***

Krystal’s phone rang. Jongin could see Suzy’s name as the caller. He had about to answer it when he heard Krystal’s weak voice. “Jongin?”

Jongin forgot about the call and turned to face Krystal. “Krystal? Are you okay?”

Krystal nodded. “I’m okay. But where I am now?” She tried to sit down but dizziness attacked her immediately.

Jongin caught her. “Just lay down. You are in my room. You lost conciousness near my house. Don’t you remember?” Jongin explained patiently.

Krystal remembered running away from her house and finding a familiar neighborhood. “That’s why I felt I had been here before. Suzy asked me to accompany her once, so this is your house?” Krsytal said more to herself.

“Yes, it is. What were you doing Krys? How could you end up near my house?”

Instead of answering Jongin’s question, Krystal asked. “How long have I lost my consciousness?”

“Maybe for fourty five minutes until one hour. I was so worried so I called a doctor to examine you. He said you are extremely tired and doesn’t eat regularly, that’s why you were fainted. What happen Krys?”

“Thank you for letting me rest for a while. I’ll pay you back for the doctor fee later. I will go now.” With that, Krystal tried to sit once again.

“Krys?? You are still weak. Just stay for a while longer. Don’t even dare to mention about doctor fee anymore.” Jongin was confused by Krystal action.

“No. I have to go now. Please don’t tell Suzy about this.”

Kystal had been trying to walk when the room started to spin.

Jongin catched her again at the right time. “You should rest more Krys. And if you don’t want me to tell Suzy, you have to tell ME about what happen to you.” His tone was final.

***


Hello guys.......

I know. I know I've been dissapearing for long..

Even now, I can't promise for a regular update because my college start soon.

I mean very soon.

But I will NOT abandon this story.

Please bear with me and don't forget to leave comment, upvote and subscribe.

JBU ;)

Anyway, Myungstal shipper is definitely very happy right now.

Could only hope one day  Myungzy will get a chance in small screen    :p