Piece 1

The Story of My Life

“They are here. Move. Move. Clear the way.” A girl told her friends.

Without the need for further command the crowd thad had been gathering around the main school cafetaria, immediately went to the left and right side, leaving a clear path in the middle.

Being used with that kind of treatment, the three princesses of Jivana High continued walking comfortably without giving much attention to their surrounding.

“What do you want to eat?” one of the princess asked.

“Hemm. How about bibimbap? I’m so hungry. PE lesson has been draining my energy.” the other princess, the one with medium black hair answered excitedly.

Then both turned to the last princess, asking for an agreement. It was clear that the last princess was the leader.

The last princess nodded her head. “Bibimbap? Sounds great.”

***

Jivana High School was one of the most famous school in South Korea. Only special people could be students there. By special, it didn’t only mean for rich people, but also for smart people, or those who were talented.

In that school there was one group which was very popular. It consisted of three members. The other students called the three “Princesses of Jivana High”.

The first member is Bae Suzy, the leader of the group, who also the daughter of the biggest garment corporation in Korea. She was tall, had long brown wavy hair, beautiful eyes, and white complexion. She was also a president of the popular theater club. In short, she made all other girls envied her.

The second was Krystal Jung. She didn’t come from a very rich family, or at least as rich as Bae Suzy. But she was a very smart girl. In fact, she was number one at school. She had long red hair, oval face, sharp nose, and pleasant smile. In short, she left everyone amazed her.

The last was Lee Ji-eun or better known as IU. Her family was pretty rich, eventhough not as rich as Suzy. IU was the school most talented singer. Her voice was so clear and her dancing skill was unbeatable. With the medium black hair, small face, chubby cheeks, she was the smallest one. In short, everyone found her cute.

There was not even one at school that didn’t know them. Everyone adore them not only because of the reasons above, but also because of their behavior and personalities. They were not arrogant and willing to help everyone that need it. In short, the three of them were the glory of Jivana High.

***


Hello there.

So this is the first chapter.

Sorry for only introducing the three girls, but in the next chapter the other casts will appear too.

Hope you can enjoy :)

Thank you for subscribing and don't forget to leave comments.

Saranghae <3

Jbu