Piece 2

The Story of My Life

 

“Sunbae. Someone is looking for you.” A junior called Suzy.

Suzy who was busy reading a script for the school theater performance next month turned and as soon as she saw the one who had been looking for her, smile immediately appeared on her beautiful face. “Jongin. Why are you here? What about your club?”

“The teacher had to go somewhere. So there is no club activity today. And for answering your first question. I’m here because I want to see my girlfriend. Is that wrong?” Jongin playfully said while looking straight to Suzy’s eyes.

Suzy’s cheeks turned red. “No, it is not.”

“So, what were you doing?” Jongin gaze landed on the script that Suzy had been holding.

“Ah, this is a script for the club next performance. I was reading my part.” Suzy explained to Jongin.

“Really? What is your role there?” Jongin asked, curious.

“Well, my character’s name is Ga In. Her boyfriend cheated on her so she dumped him and met a new guy. Then they fell in love with each other.”

“Who will play the boyfriend that is going to cheat on you? He is so stupid. How can he look for another girl, when he already had a perfect girlfriend?” Jongin teased Suzy.

“Ya! This in only a play. Though I’m not sure that my boyfriend in the real world will not cheat on me. Because he is very handsome, so many girls chase him.” Suzy gave Jongin a sarcastic look.

“Of course not. He love you so much, that he can’t even see the other girls.” Jongin gave Suzy his charming smile, the smile that always made Suzy’s poor heart pounding heavily.

Before Suzy could replay Jongin spoke again. “Wait, did you just acknowledge me as a very handsome man?” Jongin winked his eye.

Suzy shuttered. “A. Ani.”

“Yes. You are. Finally Bae Suzy said that I’m handsome.” Jongin shouted and ran outside the room.

“Yaa!! Kim Jongin! Lower your voice! You are so childish.” Suzy followed him.

The other students who had been witnessing that scene could only shook their head.

***

When Bae Suzy started going out with Kim Jongin, many guys suffered a broken heart. They didn't like it that one of the princess was no longer available. But they couldn’t deny that Bae Suzy and Kim Jongin were a perfect couple. Kim Jongin was the captain of the school football club, the heir of a successfull food company, and the most important one was his face. His face was so handsome, a perfect match with Suzy’s beautiful face. Because of that, even they were envy, they could do nothing except accepted the fact.

The princess closest friends, Krystal and IU, were also supporting her choice. They knew better, that Suzy accepted Jongin, not because he was rich or handsome, but because he was a humble guy who could always made Suzy happy. They knew that Jongin was a guy that Suzy could depend on and wouldn’t hurt their bestfriend. So they were happy for Suzy.

“Okay then, I’ll meet you there.” Suzy said to someone on her phone.

Jongin, who was driving beside her turned his head in order to see Suzy. “Was that IU? What she said?”

Suzy nodded her head. “Yep. She is waiting us in the usual place.”

 “But I thought that you are tired. Why don’t I just take you home?”

“No. I’m alright. Let just go there. I don’t want IU to wait for too long.” Suzy avoided Jongin’s eyes. “Beside you know that if it is possible, I don’t want to go home.” Suzy added on her heart.

***


Hehe. I have plenty of time to kill.

So I just continued writing and here is the second chapter.

Jongin have already appeared here .

Don't worry the others will be appear too soon.

Don't forget to subscribe and let me know your opinions.

Thank you.

Jbu.