Piece 4

The Story of My Life

“Tell me, is he that cute?” Krystal asked IU. The two of them were on their way to the cafetaria.

“Huh? What do you mean? Who are you talking about?” IU answered innocently.

“Aigoo. This girl. Suzy told me about everything last night. So did you two exchange phone number? When will you meet him again?” Krystal teased IU.

“Aish. I don’t know what she said, but Luhan is nothing special. He just a new friend. Nothing more.”

Krystal looked at IU with her sharp eyes for a few seconds before started laughing. “Really? If Luhan is nothing special, then why your cheeks are becoming as red as tomato?”

Upon hearing that, IU started to panic and used her phone as a mirror to check her face. “Ani. My cheeks are not red.” she turned to see Krystal.

Krystal laughed even harder, making IU realized that she had lied to her. She just wanted to annoy her. “KRYSTAL!!!”

Suddenly there were hands that hugged both of them from behind. “Hey, girls. Why was IU screaming?”

“I don’t know. She has been like this since the morning, smiled to herself, and just now, shouted without particular reason.” Krystal answered Suzy’s question.

IU frowned.”Krystal. Stop embarrasing me.”

“Apparently, our petite friend has already started to grow up. Don’t you think so, Su?” Krystal asked Suzy, ignoring IU’s words.

“Yes, I think so.” Suzy answered, joining Krystal in teasing IU, made IU could only sputtered in frustation.

***

“Who he think he is? I know he is handsome, but that doesn’t mean he could play with my feeling right?” A girl nagged to her friend.

Her friend sighed, “Well, maybe that’s true, that ordinary girls like us should not dream of getting a handsome boyfriend?”

“That’s ridiculous. Then what should we do? It isn’t our fault that we don’t have a gorgeous face like Bae Suzy, is it?”

“I wondered though, what does it feel to become Bae Suzy? Or IU, or Krystal? Everyone adores them, eyeryone wants to be them. I bet they never have problem with boys, or problem with anything. Their life are so perfect. Maybe the only thing they have to worry is just the latest bag trends. Or what dress should they buy.”

“If only we can  be them.” the first girl, the girl that had nagged earlier, said in a fanciful tone.

Suddenly, the toilet door swung open. “There you are. Come on guys, don’t you hear the bell rang?” A new girl, their friend, came to collect them.

Then they left the toilet. They didn’t realize that there was one more person who overheard their conversation.

***

Krystal was about to open the toilet cubicle, when she heard a girl talked about her group. She didn’t mean to eaversdrop, but she couldn’t come out too, afraid that she might embarassing the girl.  

She stood for a while, before opening the cubicle. Making sure that the girls had already gone before leaned against the wall and breathed out heavily. She smirked. “What do they know?”

***


Let me know what you think.

And don't forget to subscribe.

Thank you for supporting.

Jbu :)