Piece 3

The Story of My Life

IU was enjoying the music when she felt someone watching her. She turned her head only to see a cute boy who was wearing a black jacket looking at her. Being caught, the boy smiled awkwardly and quickly turned his head.

IU chuckled. Was that boy interesting in her? To be honest, IU has never dated before. Not because there wasn’t anyone who liked her, it was because she was more interested in music. She prefered practicing rather than dating. For her, music was her soul.

“But you can’t marry the music.” Suzy once said to her. IU understood that, but she just didn’t want to think about boy for now. She believed when the time came, love would find her.  

IU looked at her watch. “Where is Suzy? Why has not her come yet?” She said to herself.

She didn’t have anything to do today, so she called Suzy. She just wanted to talk to her. She wasn’t the type that could open easily with people, but with Suzy and Krystal she could talk about anything. She trusted them more than anyone. Originally, she had called Krystal too, but Krystal said she had something to do, so she couldn’t come.

“I can’t wait anymore. I have to go to the restroom.” IU stood and went to the restroom.

When she was about to go back to her chair, suddenly a waiter who had been carrying a glass of orange juice tripped and bumped onto her. Splashing the orange liquid to IU’s white dress.

The waiter gasped. “Oh my. . Miss I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” she bowed again and again.

IU shooked her head. “It’s alright. I know you didn’t do it on purpose.” she gave a reassuring smile.

With the last bow, the waiter left IU. IU walked back to her chair while trying to clean her dress.

“Miss, are you alright?” Suddenly someone asked her.

“Oh yes. I’m .... “ IU lost her voice when she saw the one who had been talking to her. I t was the cute boy who had been looking at her earlier.

Because IU suddenly stopped talking, the boy waved his hand in front of IU’s face. “Miss? Hello. Miss? Are you still there?”

“Ah. Yes. I’m alright.”

The boy smiled. “How about using this to wipe your dress?” He lent IU his handkerchief.

“But it will become dirty.” IU tried to refuse.

“I’m okay with that. It will be unfortunate if your white dress can’t be used anymore. You know right, that the faster the stain being wiped is the better?”

IU couldn’t argue anylonger. So she nodded her head. “Okay then. Thank you . . Umm?”

“Luhan. My name is Luhan.” he held out his hand.

“Thank you Luhan. My name is IU. It’s nice to meet you.” IU shooked Luhan’s hand.

***

When Suzy reached the cafe, she immediatedly searching for IU. She was startled to see her petite friend talking comfortably with a boy. She couldn’t see the boy’s face, because he sat back to her.

She hurriedly went to IU. “IU. I’m sorry for being late. Were you waiting long?”

“Suzy-ah. Finally you are here. Yes, I was waiting for long.” IU pouted.

Suzy laughed. “Mianhae. But I don’t think it annoyed you, since you seemed to have fun.” She switched her gaze to Luhan.

IU’s cheeks turned red. “Aniyo. I accidentally met him. By the way his name is Luhan. Luhan, this is my bestfriend, Suzy.” IU introduced them.

“Hey what’s going on here?” Jongin, who had just finished parked his car suddenly joined.

“What a good timing. This is IU’s new friend.” Suzy explained.

“Luhan, this is Jongin, Suzy’s boyfriend. And Jongin, this is Luhan.” Once again, IU introduced them.

After that the four drown in an exciting conversation. Luhan was able to adjust quickly, as if he had known the others for a long time.

***


How is this?

Tell me your opinions and don't forget to subscribe.

Have a good day.

Jbu :)