Jimin

What are you?

I quickly finished the pancakes Jin made for us. I want this whole ordeal done. I just want to live with Jungkook and Jimin in peace. Wait did I just say Jimin too. I am never going to live this down. I placed my hand on my head and sighed. 

"You really want to be with both of hyung? I know you want to only be with Jungkook, but I promise you I would never make you irritated." I looked at Jimin. I should call him lost puppy. Whenever he is sad he looks like a lost puppy. Like really looks like one. I sighed and hugged him. 

"When this is all over I'll take you with me and Jungkook." Pushed away and smiled so brightly. 

"Thank you so much hyung." God this kid is so cute. I ruffled his hair and gave him a real smile. 

"Let's get this discussion over with." I got up and was moving towards the bedroom door. Jimin grabbed my hand and smiled. I guess this is how it will be since I finally am nice to him. I sighed and my body naturally squeezed his hand. I took a quick glance at him and started walking. He had a red tint to his cheeks. Okay he's really cute. 

I immediately realized I had no idea where I was going. I looked at Jimin and asked in my head, "do you know where to go?" He nodded and started dragging me along. We reached the middle of the hall and looked across the staircase we were now descending. The house was huge. The living room was easily the size of my cabin. My cabin was somewhat large but I could tell just how large this house was by the living room. I saw Kookie and Jin playing video games. Kookie was smiling so wide that I could feel myself smiling. Jimin tugged on my hand to tell me to continue moving. I started moving forward slowly. I am still amazed at how beautiful Jungkook is. I looked over at Jimin who was still holding my hand. He was pouting and walking slowly. Is he jealous?

"Yes hyung, I'm jealous. I want you to stare at me like that, yet I know that will not happen for a long time." I reached over and patted his head. "Pabo, it may not happen for a long time but that means you must anticipate it." He nodded at me smiling. We finally reached where Jungkook and Jin were playing video games. Jungkook paused the game and ran up to me. All of a sudden he tackled me and I fell dragging Jimin along with me. I remembered the last time Jungkook did that to me.

*flashback*

"Suga!" Boy ran and jumped on me. He was smiling like crazy and we fell on the ground laughing. 

"I thought you told me you told me you were going to be a man, yet here you are attacking me like a kid!" He pouted at me. 

"Is it wrong to miss my hyung so much?"

"No, but you still have some growing to do." I smiled at him and patted his head.

*flashback end*

I smiled at him. "You haven't changed a bit Jungkook. I thought you were going to grow up from the last time you tackled me!" He pouted. Some things never change. I looked over at Jimin who was obviously in pain from the fall. I put Jungkook on my side and grabbed Jimin. "Are you okay?" He nodded. I grabbed his head with my hand and kissed his forhead. I got up and helped the two boys up. I then faced Jin who was smiling at us. 

"You all are very cute. Now onto business." He pointed us to our seats. We sat on the leather couch and looked at the oldest person in the room.