What to do?

What are you?

What should I do. I don't want to have two soulmates. I just want my Kookie. 

"Please don't think that hyung. I know you don't like me but you may like me someday." Jimin looked so defeated and heartbroken by my thoughts. I hugged him. Yes, hugged him. I may act cold sometimes but I'm really a sweet guy on the inside. Why do you think they call me Suga? Anyways, back to the story. Then it occurred to me that I had no clue what happened when they were fighting with Namjoon. I tensed up and felt Jimin pry my arms off of him. I looked at my hands. What am I? Why did he slow down when I told him to? I'm so confused. Tears leaked down my eyes. They wrapped their arms around me. 

"Suga, there is another thing that we need to tell you," my Kookie said to me, "we never smelt it on you before but you are what's called a hybrid. This is the real reason why you can have multiple soulmates. You are half human, a quarter vampire, and a quarter werewolf. This grants you the ability to use magical abilities but not change or drink blood." Okay this is strange. I sort of wished I didn't remember anything. I want to go home. I want this craziness to end. Why must I be half mythical creatures? Why can't I just be normal? Why must the man I love be a werewolf and my "supposedly" other soulmate be a vampire?

"Yoongi hyung... I know you don't understand and you want to run but where would you go? They will kill you and I would cry. Do you want your love to cry?" Jungkook had tears running down his face. I couldn't take this sight anymore. I got up and looked at them. 

"I need some alone time to think." I walked off into the woods. I knew they were watching me making sure I was okay and no one was going to hurt me but I never asked for that. I want to be normal. Walk through these woods and feel safe not like I'm going to die. The only thing I would change is having my Kookie with me. Honestly I wouldn't mind having Jimin there as well. He was actually a really nice guy. He could help protect Jungkook and I but he would get annoying. He would continue to do the whole soulmate thing. What am I going to do though? When will I get to sleep in a bed again? When can I stop being chased? 

"Yoongi! Watch out!" I saw a claw come at my face. I put my hands up and felt air rush around me. Air was keeping to claw away from me. Another claw came to side swipe me but air rushed there as well. Everywhere the wolf tried to attack me air rushed there and stopped it. I stood up with the air still protecting my body. I pointed my finger at the wolf. He blew back into a tree. Adrenaline was pumping through my body. I went up to the wolf about to create more harm to him. Jungkook rushed infront of me. 

"Please hyung don't hurt Jin! He was the only one who was nice to me." I felt the air that was circling around me disappear. I fell onto my knees. What did I just do? I stared at my hands. Tears ran down my face. I'm a monster aren't I?

I looked at Jungkook he looked scared out of his mind.  I wanted to hug him but all I could do was mouth sorry and run away from the red headed boy. I kept running and ran into something hard. It was definitely a body because it had arms and was warm. I grabbed onto the being and cried my eyes out. The, from what I can tell, boy kept patting my head. I looked at him and saw Jimin standing there patting my head. 

"It's okay hyung. I'm here for you." I'm a monster. I'll hurt you Jimin. Run from me. Even Jungkook is scared of me. 

"I'm not scared of you hyung. You are just scared of yourself. It will be okay, I promise." I cried into his chest and felt myself fall into a deep sleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up quite comfortable. I mean the pillows even smelled like lavender. Wait! Why am I in a bed?! I shot up, waking a sleeping Jimin.

"What's wrong?" He rubbed his eyes and I hated to admit it but it was cute. Focus Min Yoongi, focus.

"Why am I in a bed?!"

"Because we are at Jin's getaway house."

"Why are we here?!" How can he be so nonchalant about staying at the enemies house?!

"I forgot you fell asleep. Here's the basic rundown. We told Jin about you. He finally understood how Jungkook could be your soulmate and decided to help us." 

"Why would he help us?! And why were you cuddling me?!" 

"Because he loves his dongsaeng very much. And you looked cold so I thought I would help you warm up but I ended up falling asleep." He gave me a cute eye smile while scratching his head. Okay I'll admit it he's really cute but that doesn't mean anything! 

I heard the door open and a shirtless Jin came in with two plates of food. He was bandaged up around his torso. I felt a wave of guilt hit me. 

"Don't worry about my injuries. I've had way worse." He smiled at me and I realized he kind of looked like a princess. "Here is breakfast for you two. When you're done meet Jungkook and I in the living room. We need to have a talk." He walked out of the room. 


Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing amazing! Remember to comment!! ^-^