Our relationships

What are you?

I was woken up by a pair of lips on mine. They were soft but, when they left I felt sad. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Jimin doing his really cute eye smile. Everyday, I feel like I'm falling for him more. I used to hate him but, I am glad I gave him the chance to show himself to me. I quickly pecked him and jumped out of bed. I ran towards the door but was stopped halfway by arms around my waist. 

"Hyung, you didn't let me kiss you back." He started nibbling at my neck. "Hyung, c-can I have some of y-your b-blood?"

That is very random. 

"Uh, I guess." I felt a slight prick but then it felt really good. He was done in five seconds but it felt like eternity.

"Yoongi, we are kind of connected forever now." He rubbed the back of his neck. He looked so guilty that he took some blood. "I really needed blood from you. I haven't thirst for blood like I have for yours. I couldn't help myself." I grabbed his cheeks.

"It's fine jagi. I get it and honestly I truly have started to like you. Just don't let me down, okay?" I kissed his lips and felt myself blush. "How 'bout we take a rest day? That way I can spend time with my two favorite people."

He just nodded at me and grabbed my hand. We went to Jungkook's room and had to wake up the werewolf. I told Jimin to stay at the door while I went to wake him up. He slept like an angel in my opinion. I shook him slightly. 

"Jagi, wake up." He didn't budge. I kissed him in hopes he would wake up. He dragged me on top of him. I had to push myself off him. "Kookie, you know we can't do anything like that. I have to keep a balance with you and Jimin." He nodded and tried to give me his best smile. He wants to feel special. 

"Kookie, you know I love you and you're important to me but, I don't want either of you jealous of the other." I tried to smile at him. He saw right through my attempts. "I know that jagi it's just that I want things the way they were. I guess I'll have to be patient."

That's my Kookie. 

"Come on let's go. I'm taking a rest day." He brightened up immediately. We exited the room and saw Jimin sitting on the ground. He got up and smiled his brightest smile to us. He grabbed my hand and we went down stairs and saw the VHope couple making out on the couch. They removed themselves from eachother when j-hope saw us. They both were tomato red. I busted out laughing. When I stopped I realized everyone was staring at me.

"Jungkook and I used to be like that," I said smiling. I looked over at a depressed Jimin and kissed his cheeks and whispered in his ear, "we'll have moments like that. I promise." 

He smiled at me but I was yanked away. "He bit you?!" I nodded not understanding. "You are tied to him forever! Not just till the end of your life! You won't get death at all!"

"Jungkook! I chose this!"

"Then you chose Jimin."


Hey everyone! Sorry for the short updates. I'm updating on my phone. Excuse any mistakes. I wrote this at 1am. Haha

Remember to comment! ~singingmaggie