First day of training

What are you?

It's been a week since I started training. The first day Taehyung and Hoseok arrived hand in hand. I must admit they look cute together but that didn't help me control my anger. I remembered all the things Jungkook and Jin said about Taehyung.I had lifted Taehyung's body into the air without touching him. I saw the fear in his eyes as he cried out for help. I saw Hoseok in my perifials and I stopped him from charging at me. I felt my heart hurt as Jungkook wrapped his arms around me saying, "please don't hurt him." I felt all the energy, that had been built up because of the anger, disappear from my body. Taehyung dropped and J-hope stumbled. I dropped to my knees when Jungkook let go of me. 

"I'm a monster." Tears rushed down my face as I gripped my hair, trying to get a hold of myself. I felt Jimin's hands first on my back comforting me. Jungkook joined a little bit later whispering encouraging words in my ears. When I finally stopped, I saw a very shocked Taehyung and Hoseok. "I'm very sorry for what I have done. I just was angry because I heard what you did to Jungkook." I bowed to the couple. 

"I'm sorry for harming your soulmate. I just wanted to be with Hoseok and was so angry I couldn't be with him. I know I can never be punished enough for what I have done to Jungkook." He bowed at me. When he came up he was met with a smile. 

It was actually a good day that day. I couldn't help but grimace remembering the beginning of that day. It only took that day for me to trust the couple. 

I ploped on my bed. My arms and legs so tired. I had a splitting headache and I knew it was because I was not good at creating fire. That's all we did today. I was closing my eyes when I heard two voices in the room say hyung?

"Yes Jimin and Jungkook, what did you need?" They looked at eachother nervously. I used my technique I learned yesterday. I could finally listen to thoughts. My head started to hurt more. I was about to quit when I heard, who should ask him? I guess I'll just ask. 

"Hyung, can we sleep with you tonight?" Asked Jimin.  They both scratched the back of their neck nervously. How cute. My boys are adorable. I guess they can stay the night in my room. They started screaming yeses and yays at my mental thought. I laughed internally at my soulmates. They ran into bed with Jungkook laying on my right and Jimin on my left. They must have burned so much energy. They were out and I couldn't sleep. I kept hearing grunts in the room next to mine and I snickered.


Hello everyone. I know I shouldn't be on writing but I really couldn't help myself. I've been sick for 12 days now and have been trying to get better. I love you all! Remember to comment!