What happened?

What are you?

"H-how do you know my name?" He frowned at me. He sat up straight on my bed and looked into my eyes. I felt like he was looking at my soul. He stopped after a few minutes. He looked down looking defeated. He mumbled something that sounded like he really doesn't remember me.

"What did you say?" He looked up at me. 

"Do you remember me at all?"

"What are you talking about?" Just when I thought his frown couldn't get deeper, it did. I was so confused about what happened. All of a sudden I felt lips on mine. Memories rushed into my head. I felt myself black out.

I woke up and saw Kookie shaking me. When did he get back? I was so confused. I haven't seen him in years. He has gotten so handsome. Wait, where are the others? I shot up. I hit my head against Jungkook's head. I rubbed my forhead and looked at Jungkook.

"Where are the others? Especially Jimin." I said just above a growl. 

"I don't know," he whispered, "I barely escaped them."

"Jungkook, what is going on?" He looked anywhere but at me. "Kookie please tell me. I'm afraid what will happen to you." He sighed. 

"You know I'm weak against you." He paused. "After they found out you were my lover they forced me away from you to marry Taehyung. I tried my hardest to escape but they wouldn't let me leave. They told me you wouldn't remember me at all. They moved you and kept your scent hidden from me by placing herbs in the walls of this house. You never chose this house, they did. They erased certain memories and changed others. They told me it was the best thing for me. I cried every night knowing I couldn't marry the man I love because he was human. Taehyung wanted nothing to do with me and would physically hurt me saying, 'you are the reason I can't be with Hoseok.' All I wanted was you but because you weren't born as a werewolf. As for Jimin I have no idea where he is. That vampire could be anywhere, even watching us. I don't understand why he is always getting in the way of our love."

I didn't want to say I knew to Jungkook because he would rip Jimin's throat out. Jimin thought I was his soulmate. I didn't understand why since I was in complete love with the man infront of me right now. Kookie looked so scared.

"Kookie are you okay? Do you have any injuries? Are you sure no one followed you?"

"I'm fine hyung. As for if anyone followed me, I have no clue. I don't want to put you in any danger. I suggest we move before someone finds us." I nodded and grabbed a bag to put clothes in. I started stuffing clothes into the bag as Kookie grabbed a bag and grabbed as much food as he could. We were all ready to go when a shadowy figure appeared in the shady part of the house. Jimin. My heart beat quickly.

"Jungkook you better transform now." In a second he was a wolf and I jumped on his back with the bags and he ran as fast as possible into the woods.