Training

What are you?

I would like to thank TheFruitkiwi for my wonderful story picture! ISN'T IT AMAZING?! Be sure to thank TheFruitkiwi as well!


I woke up next to a very familiar werewolf. I stared at the way his cheeks puffed out slightly and the way his nose had the cutest curve at the tip of it. I couldn't help but smile. His eyes started to flutter open and I am pretty sure he saw me try it flop down and pretend I'm asleep. He gently kissed my forhead. 

"Jagi, I know you're awake." Damn he really did see me. I pretended to yawn while sitting up. I stretched my arms into the air. 

"Morning Jagi," I said as I pecked him on the lips. His eyes widened and his cheeks turned a deep shade of red. 

"Morning Hyung," he said as he crashed his lips into mine. I realized what he wanted and smirked subconsciously. I started nibbling at his bottom lip and a moan escaped his mouth. I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. I put my hand on his neck and deepened the kiss. He decided to on my tongue making me moan. I heard someone clear their throat and immediately separated myself from a now deep red colored Jungkook. I looked at the door to see an even deeper red Jimin. He looked slightly pissed off but more embarrassed.

"Hyung it's time to start training. Hurry up and get ready." He turned to leave but then stopped an looked back at us. "Oh and no distractions. We only have a few days to teach you everything." He smirked and left us. 

I turned to Jungkook. He was looking at the bed blushing. I kissed his cheek and got up and got ready. I heard a door open and close signaling Jungkook was going downstairs to do some training himself.

I walked into the combat room to see Jimin lying on the ground. I walked over and stood over him. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I decided to stop watching you struggle and teach you how to create and control fire."

"Are you ing kidding me Jimin? You knew how to all along?" He nodded at me.

"I wanted you to feel like you achieved something yourself."  So he did this to make me feel good about myself?

"Fine, I guess you're off the hook for now. Now teach me how to use fire."

he stepped forward and with fluidity created a trail of fire that moved through the air behind his hand. He then pushed it up and it created a ball that flew up and then back down to land right above his hand. I was in utter amazement at Jimin.

"Do you understand how I did that?"

"No clue."

"Then let me show you." He positioned himself behind me. "Imagine you are dancing and create as fluid motions as possible." He was whispering in my ear. I never knew whispering could be so attractive. Focus Yoongi, focus! "People make the mistake thinking fire is harsh. It is more about life and energy. It is fluid like water. Lift your hand up and think a simple flame. Move your hand to cause a simple trail." My hand moved and fire formed. I got so excited I jumped up and down like a girl and kissed Jimin on the lips. I backed away and said a quick sorry. "It's okay hyung!" He said looking down at the ground blushing. "Um Hyung if I train you well today, c-can you kiss me like you did Jungkook before we sleep together tonight?" He looked at the ground shyly.

"Of course." I smiled brightly at him.


HELLO EVERYONE!! I'm back for right now. The doctors still don't know what's wrong with me but thank you for patiently waiting for this short update. I love you all!