I love you

What are you?

Author's POV

Jimin and Jungkook ran into the forest after Yoongi but, realized they were too late when they both felt empty all of a sudden. 

"Jungkook! Get us to Yoongi, NOW!" Jimin's eyes went red and his fangs came out. He was mad but, so was Jungkook. Jungkook ran as fast as possible with Jimin on his back. When they arrived, they couldn't think. They could not believe their soulmate had died because of them. Jungkook's emotions took control and he attacked Namjoon, biting and tearing every inch he could get to. Jimin on the other hand fell to his knees and wept in his hands.

Jin came and attacked Jungkook for being on top of his mate. 

"Jungkook! Knock it off! What Namjoon did was wrong but, don't make it worse!" Jungkook changed back to a human, curled up into a ball, then cried. 

"Namjoon! I love you but how dare you?! You have hurt this pack with your selfishness! I should have stood up for them a long time ago!" Namjoon hung his head down in shame. Jin went over to Jimin and whispered into his ear. Jimin lit up and bit his wrist. He started pouring his blood down Yoongi's throat. Yoongi started coughing. 

Yoongi's POV

I guess you can say I saw the light because i went towards it and felt excruciating pain on my chest. I woke up with four random people crowding around me. My mouth tasted like blood and it was disgusting. 

"Hyung! You're okay!" The shortest one said and hugged me. Hyung? I don't even know him. 

"Who are you people?"

"You don't remember us?" The short one pointed at himself and this cute guy beside him. 

"No, I don't. Who are you two?" They're faces dropped. "Can someone explain what is happening?"

The cute guy was the first to talk. "Hyung, we are dating. This guy," he pointed to the guy with glasses on, "didn't want us together so this guy," he pointed at the short one, "erased your memories. I found you eventually but we had to run for our lives when you remembered me. You fell for Jimin," he pointed at the short one, "and us three were happy. Namjoon," he pointed at the sunglasses guy, "found where we were and tried to kill you but Jimin brought you back." He stopped speaking but his eyes said I'm so sorry. 

"I don't know who you are at the moment but, I'm sure I would have done it all over again." I smiled at the boy. He hugged my body and cried. After 10 minutes of comforting him he finally looked at me. Out of the blue he kissed me. 

Memories of these past few weeks flooded into my head again. He let go of my lips and I smiled. 

"I love you Jungkook and Jimin. Forever."


Hey guys! I really hope you liked this story and I may make a sequel but maybe not.