Sweet moments

What are you?

I immediately took my lips off of his and scooted far away from him.  I couldn't even look him in the eye. "S-sorry..." I said just above a whisper. I heard him scoot closer to me. I was about to scoot away when I felt him tug my arm back to look at him. He had tears running down his face. 

"Yoongi, you can be mad at me for dragging you into this life but I beg of you, please never stop loving me." I was shocked at what he said. Stop loving him? I don't think I could ever stop loving the boy named Jeon Jungkook. He was my everything. "Kookie, I could never stop loving you. I just don't want to cause more issues for you. I want you to be happy even if I'm not in the picture." He nodded and smiled showing he understood. 

"Hyung, I can't be happy without you. I know that's cheesy but you don't understand the pain of not being around your soulmate. They took your memories away, you didn't remember me. You didn't remember a single thing about me. I didn't get the mercy you did. I dreamt about you every night. I thought about you whenever I could but it hurt to not see you. To not kiss you and show how much I love you. Please, give me this chance to show you." I was confused. I saw him lean forward. He seemed nervous and I understood why when he pressed his sweet lips against mine. My eyes widened. We had done this so many times in the past, but that seemed like a distant memory. It felt like I was kissing him like we did the first time. I slowly closed my eyes and put my hand gently on his neck. I felt goosebumps on his skin. We finally stopped when we felt the need to breathe. This was my Kookie. The one who was adventurous and just did things because he wanted to. Of course he was nervous, but that's because he didn't know how I would react. I couldn't help but smile at his shyness. "We should probably eat."

I went to the bag filled with food and took out an apple for me and a chicken leg for my wolf. I handed it to him and he smiled and thanked me while looking down. He was still flustered over our kiss. I leaned down and gave him a peck on his forhead. His ears went red and I giggled. I sat down next to him and started eating my apple. I hope they don't find us soon. I don't want to lose my baby. I looked over to see him smiling without a care in the world. We escaped them for a month before so it shouldn't be hard, right? Nope, I was wrong. I didn't notice the rain clouds set in until I heard growling coming for my wolf. I looked up to see a face I didn't want to see. 


Who is it??? Guess who it is! Remember to comment! I love reading comments. :)