The Fight

What are you?

We sat in the movie room for what seemed like an hour. We found some candy stashed by the popcorn machine and decided to split it to build some energy before the attack. I felt kind of weird but forgot after I heard a loud crash from upstairs. Namjoon was here.  We got into our formation and prepared for the worst. Soon after screaming could be heard. 

"No Taehyung! I just got you! You can't die on me!" This can't be happening. My friend is dying. 

I dashed out of the room and went invisible. They can't die. I found Taehyung on the ground with a chest wound and J-Hope being lifted into the air by Namjoon. I stood there tears rolling down my eyes. 

*flashback*

"Hyung, if I were dying what would you do?"

"Kookie, I'm sure I told you already that I would save you no matter what and if I failed I would die." I grabbed his hand and forced him to sit on my lap. "I would do anything for you to live."

*flashback end*

If I don't act he will kill Jimin and Jungkook. I rushed over to Taehyung and healed him and went visible again just as the boys found me. 

"Stay away! I have to protect you!" I felt myself get knocked off my feet. I looked onto the floor next to me and saw J-Hope gasping for air. I saved him. I put my air barrier around myself and glared at the very angry Namjoon. 

"You want to kill me? Come get me!" I jumped out the window and ran as fast as possible. The trees were passing by me like blurs. My footsteps were the only sound besides the ones behind me. My legs were slowly giving out but I refused to let him catch me until we were further away. I looked over my shoulder to see Namjoon catching up. Damn it legs why can't you be longer? Just a few meters and they can run away and be safe. I felt my foot catch and my body hit the ground. Hard. I looked over to see Namjoon in his human form walking towards me. I never saw anyone more angry than him. He stopped above my body. 

"You challenged my authority, made my mate turn against me, and my wolves hate me. For those reasons you must die." He went to swipe at me but the air barrier blocked it. 

"I will not die until you promise me two things. You will let J-Hope and Taehyung marry eachother and let Jungkook find someone else to love." 

"Why do you care?"

"I love Jungkook and Jimin. They are my soulmates and I will always love them. Even after I die."

"If you didn't wrong me I could see you as a great friend." I felt my power weaken and a blow to my chest. Something felt wet on my chest and I looked down to see claw marks. This is the end. 

I love you Kookie and Minnie. Forever.