Officially in hiding

What are you?

I felt Jungkook get tired underneath me. I needed to find anywhere we could hide. I saw my favorite tree ahead of us and remembered there was a hole that we could easily fit in. I gently tugged the auburn wolf's fur and leaned my body he understood he needed to turn. He turned quickly to the right and I almost fell off. I held on for dear life and yanked his hair back. He stopped abruptly and I did fall off this time. I hit the ground and groaned in pain. I saw my favorite tree to my right and moved my body slowly to it. I felt myself be lifted up after moving a few centimeters. I looked up at the person who held me and saw Jungkook staring at me with a worried expression. 

"I'm okay Kookie," I said just above a whisper, "hurry over to that tree." I pointed towards the tree. He looked at me in utter confusion. I then pointed up at the hollow part a few meters above us. He nodded and swung me around onto his back and started climbing. We arrived to hollow point and it fit us both well. I got off sat with back leaning on the wall facing the opening. I was grateful it was daytime because then that stupid vampire couldn't chase after us. It was just a matter of time before the rest of BTS comes searching. I remembered the last time they were after us. They had just discovered Jungkook, V's fiancé, was in a relationship. Jungkook never told me about the whole wolf thing but we had been dating for 2 years by that time that it didn't matter to me if he was human or not. He was perfect to me and I fell for Jungkook. Let's just say they weren't pleased. Okay in actuality they were furious and felt they had every right to kill me. Kookie and I ran from them for a month. With a help of a vampire named Jimin they found us. They found me first and were about to kill me when Jungkook ran in the way of the attack. His face still had the three scars. I passed out and never could remember what happened afterwards. 

I looked over at the boy now sitting next to me. He looked so sad and worried. I grabbed his head and put it in my chest.

"Kookie don't worry about will happen. I will always be there when you need me." I brushed through his hair with my fingers and felt something wet and warm on my shirt. He held onto me like he would lose me again. I missed him. I missed his touch. I missed the feel of his hair. I just missed my Kookie. I kissed the top of head. 

I looked at his back and my eyes widened. He was . I looked away. 

"K-Kookie, y-you're n-n-." I felt my face burn. 

"Sorry hyung, I am going to borrow some clothes." He told me he was dressed a few minutes later. I look over at him and saw he still had tears running down his face and motioned for him to sit besides me. I took his face in my hands and wiped his tears away. Then my body did something I was not expecting it to do... I kissed Kookie.


What will Jungkook's reaction be? Anyways, hope you enjoyed and remember to comment!