Free day

What are you?

Another day filled with failed attempts of controlling fire. I finally stopped focusing at my palm and plopped onto the ground. Why must controlling fire be so difficult?! I have learned to read mind, create water from air, push thoughts into peoples heads, slow down bodies, and lift and control objects using air. So, WHY CAN'T I GET FIRE DOWN! My head hurt so bad from using my powers so much. I rested my head in my arms. I heard the door to my training room open. "Hyung?"

"Yes Jimin?" He came and sat next to me. Concern was written on his face.

"Are you okay? Shouldn't you be resting today?" Crap, I forgot I told him I would rest today. 

"Yeah, I should be but I really wanted to get this fire thing down. Sorry that I told you I would rest today." I smiled and messed up his hair. He pouted at me which made me giggle. I think I'm starting to like him. I smiled at the thought and looked to see his cheeks get a slight bit of pink to them. I noticed he was holding a plate of watermelon. It's so mine. I reached for the plate just for it to disappear from my sight. I looked up to a smirking Jimin. "I know you don't have any energy to use hyung."

I glared at him and reached farther for it. He moved it until he couldn't stretch and smirked more at me. You brat! I reached over and felt my body fall. I hit something soft and heard the plate clink against the floor. I'm on Jimin! I felt my cheeks burn and I tried to get off of him only to fall on top of him again. I heard the door click open. I looked over to see a very distraught Jungkook. I looked down to see the awkward position I was in with Jimin. I blushed even more and so did Jimin.

"I-I'll g-g-go n-now." Jungkook ran out of the room. I need to go after him. I saw Jimin nod at me from my perifials. We untangled ourselves as fast as possible and I got up. I ran and searched for Jungkook. I ran into his room to see him curled up in a ball cuddling a pillow. Crying. I approached his bed and sat next to him. I reached out for him but drew my hand back. I gained enough energy to read his mind. 

I know I shouldn't be jealous but I want him to do those things with me first. I feel like I'm second to him now. Doesn't he love me? I felt my heart squeeze. This time when I reached out for him I lifted him up and hugged him as tight as possible.

"Please don't think that Jungkook! I love you so much! Just because I have another soulmate doesn't mean I don't love you! I was just trying to get to know him so I could make this relationship work between you and I and Jimin and I. I would never stop loving you." He clenched the back of my shirt and cried harder.

"I'm sorry Hyung! I just miss you being by my side." I rubbed his back until he stopped crying. He looked at me with tear streaks on his face. Before he could see it coming I kissed him passionately. He returned the same passion and put his hands on my neck. I put my hands on his waist and broke the kiss not only to breathe but to smile at him.

"Let's sleep in the same bed tonight no Jimin, just us, okay?" He nodded. "Oh and we won't be doing anything funny." He blushed wildly and nodded. I messed up his hair. 

"Let's go get some watermelon and eat it with Jimin." He smiled and nodded. I reached my mind to Jimin's which was way easier to reach. Let's eat some watermelon in the kitchen. I grabbed Kookie's hand and went to the kitchen smiling the whole way.


When we were done eating, I kissed them both on the head and smiled. I loved having them both. They are very similar but different in certain ways. I couldn't believe how lucky I got to have both of them. I guess that's just fate. Jimin had a huge smile.

"Hey Jimin, I'm going to spend the night with Jungkook tonight. I was wondering when you would like that with me."

"Tomorrow night." He laughed at me. Oh god they are going to kill me. 

"Okay...what should we do now?" I was so used to training that I had no idea what to do.

"Um...Lets go to the movie room!" Movie room? Are you kidding me? How did I miss that?

"It's in the Basement." Jimin said. Of course he would know. He grabbed my hand and Kookie grabbed my other hand and they practically dragged me to the basement. They picked out a movie and put it in. Of course it had to be Frozen! LIke they couldn't pick anything else. I just agreed to watch it for them. They sang every song. I swear they rehearsed them because they split into perfect harmony and it was so beautiful to hear. I have to say I wish I could sing so I could join in without ruining the song but I seriously can't sing. At the song Let It Go I finally joined in. They smiled at me instead of the movie and I shut up. I was so embarrassed. In the end I fell asleep.


I love you all. So patient with me updating this story. I wish I could update sooner but this is my second story. Good news...I AM GRADUATING NEXT SATURDAY!!!

REMEMBER TO COMMENT!!! ^-^