He found us

What are you?

I saw my "soulmate." I seriously wanted to punch him. I wasn't going to lose my wolf to him. He looked at me and his face turned sad. I suddenly felt his pain. I clutched my chest and him and Jungkook rushed to my side.

"I'm sorry Suga! I didn't mean to do that to you!" Screamed Jimin. He sounded so desperate. I felt some pain go away only to feel more be added onto it.

"You didn't do it Jimin." A voice that sounded so familiar said to the boy who was now in tears beside me. I looked over to him and Jungkook. Jungkook was frozen but still managed to mouth  Namjoon found me.

"Thank you for leading me to the pathetic human." I saw Jimin's eyes turn red and Jungkook's eyes go yellow. I felt their aura and it was deadly. This just added to my pain. I felt my body start crush. Jungkook and Jimin looked at me and got even angrier. They weren't by my side all of a sudden. They were all fighting outside at incredible speeds. I shouldn't say fighting since Namjoon was dodging all their attacks. Tell his body to slow down. Some one in my head said. I had no choice but to obey. "Slow down Namjoon!"

His body all of a sudden looked like it was going through syrup. My head all of a sudden had sharp pain and my body stopped hurting. Everything turned black.

 

'Suga, please wake up! I'm so sorry I didn't mean for them to find us." 

"Hyung, I love you please don't leave me!"

My eyes slowly fluttered up. I saw the two boys by my side crying. They were holding eachother crying. When did they get so close?

"Jungkook... Jimin... What happened?" I barely got out. They looked over at me. They picked me and hugged me. Its was so painful but I was glad they were okay.

"We thought you were going to die on us hyung," My wolf told me.

"We were so afraid Suga."

"Guys, I'm okay... but I'm still in pain..." They released me and I looked at them. "When did you guys get so close?" They looked at eachoth and Jungkook nodded.

"Suga," Jimin said," I knew when I first met you I would have to share you. I was hoping it would be a vampire. I ran every person you ever got close to away so I could have you for myself. When you met Jungkook, I tried to run him off but I smelled him. He was a wolf and also your other soulmate. I was so angry. I tried to get him away from you no matter what. He wouldn't let me take you from him. After two years, I finally became friends with Jin who told me Jungkook was engaged to Taehyung. I found the perfect way to have you for myself. Finally they captured Jungkook and I was charged with the task of erasing your memory. Before I erased your memory I told you, 'you were my soulmate,' so you would remember when you broke my mind barrier. After erasing your memories and placing new ones into your head, I tried to get you to like me. You didn't want to be with me because you felt like it wasn't right. I felt rejected but watched you from afar wishing I placed memories of me in your memory. I knew you would break my mind barrier soon so I waited for it to break. When it did I rushed to your house in the hopes that you would accept my love but found Jungkook there. I understood finally that I need to share you with the wolf. I came to you both to explain but I didn't get the chance. After Jungkook and I were both done, I explained how it was to him. He understood what I was saying. He didn't like it but we agreed to share you."

I didn't know what to think.


Hey lovely readers! How are you?!

Remember to comment!!! ^-^