Self Control

In my Veins

Ari’s POV

 

I looked around the room which was decorated in neutral tones, and gave that very expensive but polished feel. But my real attention was at the man in front of me. The way his warm brown eyes caught the light, and showed the intelligence hiding behind them, or his lips that tempted me to kiss and bite them.

My gaze went down to his broad shoulders that were covered by a thin layer of white fabric. His hands moved in front of him as he talked, his long fingers painting a picture in the air. I noticed that he stopped biting his finger nails, and a small smile formed on my lips. I felt like I was drunk from his presence, he was going through me like alcohol, making me feel light and happy. He was in my veins.

I guess he noticed my lack of concentration because I saw him smirk and raise an eyebrow. God if he knew what that simple move made me feel…

“Ari, you okay?” he asked, his voice gentle.

I nodded, trying to control myself. I saw that he stiffened when I my dry lips, and I wondered what happened. Did I do something wrong?

 

Ji’s POV

I think I was doing a pretty decent job of babbling about nothing. I had this urge to talk because I was afraid that if we sat in silence my mind would become lauder, and I would give in and kiss her. Just as I wanted to praise myself for having so much self- control, she her plump lips. I felt something magnetic, and I seriously thought about kissing her, pressing my body against hers. I wanted to hear her moan my name, I wanted to feel her body shake from pleasure underneath me, I wanted to see her eyes glazed over from lust. And as I realized how wrong those thought were, I stiffened to stop myself from doing anything that I might regret later.

“Ask me anything…whatever you want.” I said, desperate to distract my mind from the forbidden thoughts.

That proved to be a wrong choice, because I saw an amused smile show on her face, as she her lips again and thought about her question.

“Can I ask you something that is…private? I mean we talked about pretty much everything…except that. And I’m curious, since I have no experience.” She said, seemingly unaware of my now stone stature. I think I probably looked frozen. Nono, not that topic.

“Sure…what do you want to know?” I mean, she was right…she probably knew me almost as well as Bae, so it was only natural we could talk about too. She was a friend. Yeah, keep telling that to yourself, you idiot.

“Is it really as good as everybody make it out to be? Because…I’m kind of trying to figure out if I should remove it from the bucket list...” She said, blushing just a tiny bit.

I didn’t want her to have to remove things from her bucket list. was more than just a physical act, and I honestly thought it was an important experience. I started thinking about how I should explain that to her, and my body finally relaxed a bit. I looked at her and smiled.

 

Ari’s POV

Thankfully he defrosted, and now smiled gently as he thought about his answer.

“Yes, yes it is. With the right person it is more than just pleasure, it is the height of intimacy and trust. For me, sometimes, the real pleasure doesn’t come from the actual physical movement, but from the feeling of giving and receiving pleasure. To be honest Ari, I think you should experience that, I think it is just as important as seeing the world.” He finished, now looking at me with so much emotion.

“I know that…but it is hard to do that when I have nobody. Maybe some things are just not meant to be.” I said, trying to cover my own feelings with a fake smile. Because, truth to be told…a crazy idea was forming in my mind. An idea that I was scared to even think of, let alone say it out loud.

“Don’t say that…I want you to experience all there is.” He said, now tightly hugging me. As his scent surrounded me, and his warmth traveled through my nervous body, I found the courage to say the crazy idea.

First, I said it low, into his shirt, half hoping he wouldn’t hear.

“Will you help me then?”

He slightly pulled away from me, a confused look on his face.

“What did you say?” He said, still holding me in his arms.

“W-will you help me?” I said, now a bit louder.

“With what?” He asked, apparently oblivious to what I was saying.

“With…” I didn’t have to finish, because I saw realization and shock cross his face. …did I ruin it all by asking him that?

And a deeper, more hidden emotion settled in my stomach. What if he rejected me…would I die from embarrassment? What if he truly didn’t want me?

 

 

 

A/N  So this is a short chapter that serves as an intro to the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it and please comment :)