Plans

In my Veins

Ari’s POV

I was very comfy, and warm, and therefor refused to open my eyes. I stirred a bit, enjoying the feeling of Ji’s body firmly against mine. Nope, I was definitely not opening my eyes.

 

“Wake up sweetie. It is almost 11 am, and I need to get you back home before your sister bites my head off.” Ji whispered into my ear. Just feeling his hot breath on my skin made my heart beat faster. Only for him would I open my eyes.

 

Luckily the curtains prevented the light from coming in, so the room was still dark, and somehow it made the atmosphere feel more intimate. It was just Ji, me and the dark.

 

Turning around in Ji’s arms, I kissed him, not caring if I had morning breath or not. I just needed to feel his lips against mine. His lips were like a drug, making me feel hot all over, making me forget my name. To put it simply, the man has talent.

 

“But I don’t want to leave.” I said grinning, as we caught our breath.

 

“How about a deal? You call your sister and tell her you’ll stay for lunch, that way I keep my body intact, and we stay like this for another hour or so, order in and just pig out? How does that sound?” I bit my lip, and nodded happily. He made me happy. Plain and simple. And seeing his eyes shine when he looked at me, I knew that I did the same for him. Somehow, after last night’s events all my insecurities about his feelings left and we both knew how we felt.

 

I called Mia, and explained everything. She sounded a bit uneasy but in the end said okay. Ending the call, I walked back to the bed, where Ji laid sprawled, looking like a happy cat. I laid my head on his chest, and for a few seconds just listened his heartbeat.

 

“Have you decided where you want to go?” Ji, startled me with his question, and brought me back to reality.

 

“Well, yes and no. I want to go to Paris, and Norway, I would like to visit Canada, and Brazil, Japan…but I don’t think my wallet can endure all of that.” I giggled at the end, thinking about how usually money was the least of my problems.

 

“How about this…you take me with you. And I help your wallet out?” Ji said, and immediately kissed me, preventing me from saying no. Somehow he knew I wouldn’t like the idea of him paying everything, and the sneaky bastard instead kissed me, efficiently stopping me from talking.

 

I finally pulled away, and attempted to give him my stern look and failed miserably.

 

“No, you don’t get to distract me with kissing. You are not paying for everything-“

 

“I didn’t say everything. Now stop worrying and come back here.” He cut me off and pulled my body back to his.

 

I straddled him, and leaned down to kiss him. Somehow our kisses turned from playful and sweet to passionate, breath taking ones.

He slid his hands beneath his shirt I was wearing, and succeeded in making my body feel even more on fire.

 

 The shirt was on the floor the next second, and his mouth was showering my s with gentle kisses. He sat up, with me in his lap, and started on my neck. I squirmed in his hold feeling the need in me that I knew he could satisfy.

 

Where the hell did this Ari hide my whole life?! I thought for a brief second, before we were interrupted by Ji’s phone ringing.

 

I was pretty sure he had every intention to ignore it, but I slowly pulled away and whispered, my voice still full of lust.

 

 “It might be important.”

Ji groaned, and pulled me back to his body. I couldn’t help myself but to smile at his reaction.

 

“No, this is important. The damn phone can wait.”

I giggled, and pulled away from him completely. I stood up from the bed, and realized I didn’t care that I was completely . He saw it all anyways, probably touched it all too. I blushed a bit at the thought, and quickly grabbed his phone.

 

Ji’s POV

Lord, have mercy. I said the silent prayer, as I watched her walk back to me, .

Control, Ji, you should know the word. She handed me the phone, her face blushing a bit. I wondered for a split second why she was blushing, but then answered the phone seeing how it was Bae calling.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Hey, man, what are you doing?” He asked, innocently enough and I panicked. He knew that I went to visit Ari, but I just knew he would most definitely disapprove of what we were doing right now. So I kind of sugarcoated it.

 

“Just hanging out with Ari, you?” While he talked about something that Ri did, I watched Ari, trying to figure out if she minded my little lie. I saw her smile, and knew she understood. She always understood.

 

I concentrated back to my conversation with Bae, and only then noticed the silence.

“Youngbae?”

 

“What are you hiding? And we have known each other for over 10 years, so don’t tell me nothing.” .

 

“How about a deal? I’ll tell you when I get back home…Please.” I begged him in my mind to not ask anymore question. I just didn’t want to hear him tell me all the reasons why what I was doing with Ari was wrong. I already knew that she was dying, and that I was going to the military, I already knew that I would end up heartbroken when she died…I just didn’t need to hear my best friend point it out too.

 

“Okay, see you in 5 days, right?” And that is why I love you Bae, I thought as my best friend dropped the subject, proving me once again why he was my best friend.

 

“Yeah, take care.”

 

I hung up and looked at Ari. She was biting her lip, obviously concentrating on something.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked, giving her a small kiss.

 

“I know where I want to travel with you.” She said, beaming at me.

 

“Oh yeah? Where to, kitten?”

 

“To London, to the Greenwich Observatory.”

 

I looked at her puzzled.

“Why?” It was so random. Just as I thought I figured her out, she would come and completely surprise me.

 

“Well, I’ll tell you when we get there, plus I know you have been to London many times so you’ll be able to show me around.”

I pushed down my curiosity, and just nodded, hugging her tightly. I was curious to what she was up to, but I also realized that if she told me she wanted to go to the desert Sahara, I would go. There was something about her, that I just couldn’t deny her anything.

 

“Wait, you want to go this week?” I asked, already mentally planning everything.

 

“Yeah, time is the only thing I don’t have.” She replied, and I watched as a shadow crossed her face.

 

I guess she saw the same sadness cross my face, because she worriedly looked at me, and smiled.

 

“Hey, don’t worry about it… Listen, if you would like, before the trip, maybe you could go with me to the doctor's…he said there was this new treatment available, m-maybe I could try it.” And the moment she said it, I wanted to scream from happiness. She decided to fight again…to fight for us.

 

 

 

A/N Okay, I had 5 tests this week...You can guess how I’m feeling right now. This is kind of a filler chapter, or as I call them: the no drama, fluffy chappies. When I have too much drama in my life then I tend to write drama free chapters…I’m kind of scared of what will happen when the summer brake  comes and there will be no drama in my life :D

 

Anyways, I hope you didn’t dislike this chapter and please comment :)