Happy

In my Veins

I saw the confusion on his face and closed my eyes, hoping that it would make the rejection easier, but then… I felt his lips on mine. They were gentle and unsure, but as his hands found their way to my neck, they became more desperate, his teeth lightly pulling on my lower lip.

 

Without me doing it consciously, my hands were now in his hair, pulling him closer, urging him to deepen the kiss. And he did, leaving me out of breath.

 

Our tongues clashed, their movements becoming even more desperate and Ji's hands travelled to my thighs. With an effortless movement he lifted me up and placed me gently on the table which was behind me.

 

My legs were now wrapped around his waist, and my hands were already pulling his shirt off. But Ji stopped me gently. Placing his hands on either sides of my face, he looked at me, really looked at me, and smiled.

 

“I need you to understand something. First off, it is not right to you or Hana for us to do this now. When I make love to you, I don’t want it to be an act of cheating, even if I have no feelings towards Hana...it just wouldn’t be right. Second, my life is very hectic. I would love to be the perfect boyfriend, and believe me, I’ll do anything in my power to do so, but my work requires me to be away from home a lot. I want you to be sure you are okay with that. I love you Ari, and I want you to be happy. I know that I’m happiest when I’m with you, but I need you to be sure that I make you happy too.” He said, his voice gentle but firm. I looked up to him, already knowing what I would say, because in my mind there was no doubt about what I wanted.

 

“I knew that 3 years ago, Ji. I know that now. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and yes, I know that sounds like such a cliché, but it’s the truth. You are a crucial part of me Ji…without you I don’t feel complete.” I smiled and rested my forehead against his, feeling like finally my life was on the right track.

 

 

 

 

 

10 years later

 

All of us together made a big group. Like, hilariously big. Of course none of the boys traded their sports cars (except for Bingu who still refused to learn how to drive) for minivans, but after the last time Lizzy puked all over Ji’s new Ferrari, we both agreed on the kids driving in cars that, let’s say, didn’t have ridiculously expensive leather seats.

 

So much has changed in 10 years. The public got a mini heart attack when Ji announced that he was marrying, and netizen’s brains went ka boom when they saw who he was marrying. After a while tho, when all of the boys got married, and the babies started coming, the public warmed up.

The Big Bang family, as they called us, was now truly big, with everybody having at least 2 kids… well Dae's second was on the way. Soon, very soon, we would have a small bundle of diapers, tears and giggles added to our family.

 

I smiled absently as I watched Dae hug his wife and tap lovingly her pregnant belly.

 

Then I heard a scream.

Everybody stood up, worried, but then relaxed when we saw that my little girl, Lizzy who was five, was now rolling in mud with Ri's son, Jihoo, who was eight years old. I swear to God, children had a knack for finding mud.

 

As I watched how he worriedly picked her up when he saw she was crying, and how he hugged her, I already knew that in a couple of years, both Ri and Ji would be having serious conversations with both of them. That thought made me giggle a bit.

 

But now as I watched their faces I only saw love and pride for their children. Although honestly, we were all a family now, which meant that we all took care of each other's children. I changed diapers for all the kids when they were little, and just 2 weeks ago, when I was panicking because Lizzy got a small temperature, my house was filled with my sisters in arms (the wives of Big Bang as the public called us) who were helping me. It was nice to have 4 more women with me, to help me when things would get tough or me and Ji wanted some alone time. And I would do the same for them.

 

Jacob, who was the oldest of the bunch, and had Ji’s signature smile which made girls swoon, was carrying Daniel, Bae's little boy, on his shoulders, while the boy was happily laughing and giggling. They were like brothers, which was expected since they were all constantly together.

 

Sangjanim had to actually build a bigger building, which now had a playroom for kids, because the guys kept brings the small ones with them to work. The halls were always filled with children playing and laughing.

 

Big Bang was now more behind the curtains, producing, writing and composing songs, but still every few years they would make a comeback, and to my surprise each comeback was a huge success. Although, they did abandon dance routines, which made you already know who very happy.

 

I was brought out of my thoughts when my handsome husband dropped a kiss on my cheek.

 

“What are you thinking about baby? It looked like you were a million miles away. “He whispered in my ear as we watched the kids play. Now they were all jumping on poor Bingu like he was some sort of a tree.

I smiled absently and turned around in Ji's embrace.

 

“I'm thinking how awesome my life turned out to be. I'm thinking how lucky I am that I have the best husband in the world, and two beautiful children, I'm thinking how happy I am that all the guys found the loves of their lives and that they too have healthy, beautiful children. I'm thinking how happy and in love I am. “I said and kissed him long and hard, until we heard ieeews from the kids, and surprisingly from Bingu who was now playing with the kids like he was their age. Once a Bingu, always a Bingu.

 

And as the night approached, all the kids tiredly snuggling to their parents, I looked up to our star, silently thanking God for taking me on this journey. Because, if I didn't get cancer I would have never met Ji, and I would have never ended up here, happy and loved.

Truly, God works in mysterious ways.

 

 

The end.

 

 

 

A/N

 

Wow...well it felt right to end it here. :) I hope you liked this fic, and I want to thank all of you for subscribing and commenting and just being awesome :)

 

I'm gonna now work on Soulmate (Yes, I am shameless enough to self-promote) and then I'll try to finish Crashing into your life :)

 

Thank you for all the support <3

 

-LotaPixie