Wedding Back Ups

Kai's Wife!?

It's only a few more months until the wedding, we praticed and praticed. I only have a few more months until we know the gender of my child. We actually have the wedding on the beautiful beach. I know we're having ice cream and other korean food. I know we're having the wedding cake, Every wedding has to have a wedding cake of course, well some weddings.

After a few back ups of the wedding, we took a lot of breaks, and my appa bought food and snacks for us. I look at the ocean and Kai hugs me from behind. Kai uses his hand to make my face look at him, ''Hana, I will know let you suffer.'' he said. I hold his hand that is holding my beautiful face, ''Kai, I don't want you to suffer, let me suffer instead.'' I say. ''Hana, no, I'm not letting you suffer.'' Kai said. ''I'm on a diet, I'm going to sign up to be a supermodel.'' I say.

When I signed up to be a model, I've never ate anything, which made me ill. We were on the beach and I was sleeping in bed for a long time. My omma brought some food into the room. ''Hana, are you going to eat?'' she asks. ''No, I'm not hungry.'' I say. Kai comes in the room, ''Hana, you have to eat, it will be heathy for your body.'' Kai said. I turn away from my omma and Kai, ''I want to be skinny, I'm not eating at all!'' I said.

When I got out of bed, I felt a little light headed and I fainted on the sand. The ocean was splashing on me. Kai walks on the beach and saw me, ''Hana.'' Kai whispers. He grabs a towl and wraps me up like a baby and carried me in his arms. He places me on the beach chair and he watched me, I didn't wake up, so Kai carried me to the hospital.

In the emergency room, they did many tests on me *Beep beep beep* I woked up in the white room, a towel was on my pillow because my hair was wet. ''You are very hungry,'' the nurse replies, ''You need to eat some food.'' A bowl of rice and chicken were in the same bowl, I trie to make a reach for the spoon, but I'm too weak. Kai comes in, he looks at me. He grabs the spoon for me and feeds it to me. I started to cough, ''Hana,'' Kai replies, ''I'll go get the nurse.'' ''Help...'' I say weakly. ''Help...'' The nurse comes in while I try to stay awake. And the doctor comes in. I stopped coughing, ''Kai, I want to go home.'' I say. ''Sure thing, you can take her home,'' the doctor replies, ''You need to rest and eat some food.'' Kai helps me off the white hospital bed and I almosted fell. ''You okay?'' Kai asks me. ''Yes, I'm fine.'' I say quickly.

As we came back to our hut, Kai had to carry me back home. In our room, Kai places me in the room to sleep. ''Where's Hana?'' my appa asks Kai. ''She's sleeping in the room.'' Kai said. My appa comes in the room and checks on me, ''Hana, don't suffer.'' my appa whispers. After a four hour sleep, I went to eat a quick snack and I was doing a photo shoot on the beach. And I finally got my magazine, it was called 'Beauty Vlogs by: Jung Hana' There was one photo I really liked. My family bought the magazine and I have more magazines that is called: Strawberry, Amazing Star, Fashion Idol, and etc. I took a break and ate my omma's strawberry cake and banana cake.