Wedding Picnic and Camping Kiss

Kai's Wife!?

After Kai said that I was his princess, he got closer and kissed my lips, I was surprised. After he kissed me, we went back to the camp together. ''Do you want to sleep with me again?'' Kai asked. ''If my omma lets me.'' I say. I asked my omma if I can sleep with Kai, I waited for ten minutes for my omma to answer me. She finally said yes after twenty minutes. Kai and I brush our teeth and went to sleep, and our parents were talking more about the weddding.

Morning, finally. I slepted well and I am well rested. Kai is well rested too. My appa went fishing this morning with Kai's appa so they can grill some fish for us. And my omma and Kai's omma went for a sunny morning stroll around the camp. But my appa and Kai's appa is not that far from the camp. I go and sit on the beach chair with my camera, I decided to make a video for my friends. Kai and I were in the video, and later, my omma and appa will be in the video. Today, we had korean beef in the morning, it was tasty. I even took a picture of it.

Tomorrow is the last day of camp, it was a good thing I snapped some pictures of some of the nature areas.

I don't want to leave this beautiful place, I hope I can come here later.

I wrote this:

My only wish...

Is to come back here when I want to.

This will be my perment spot where I can camp.

I will never go to another camp.

I am thankful for my omma and appa.

I will never ever forget about this camping place with the peach blossoms and the cherry blossoms.

Everything at this resort is beautiful.

I will never forget.

~Jung Hana :)

''Hana, my omma calls out, ''Time to go back.'' I pack up my beach chair and we head off.

In the trailer, Kai was with me. I miss this place already, I don't want to go back home.

When we got back, I took my bags and went inside the house, I putted my stuff in the room. And went to print out some pictures and send them to my friends.