An Eating Disorder?

Kai's Wife!?

I found myself in my bedroom, I hear somebody bring in some food for me. ''Hana,'' my maid replies, ''Here's some food, eat up before it's cold.'' The maid leaves the room, it was Onion Gratin Soup. I hope my grandmother cooked this for me. I tried the soup, it never tasted like it. So, I pushed the bowl away from the table and I went to sleep. Then someone came into my bedroom and saw the food on the nightstand. ''Hana, you didn't eat,'' Kai replies, ''Why aren't you eating?'' ''This food tastes horrible, it doesn't taste like my grandmother's.'' I say. Kai sighs and sits on the bed, ''Why do you like your grandmother's foods?'' he asked. ''When I was a little girl, my parents had to work all the time. So, my grandmother raised me like her own child. She'd always cook food for me, and was eager to feed her little girl. I was really attached to my grandmother.'' I say. Kai hesitates for a moment or so, and then said: ''You know, when I was just a little boy, my grandmother always did that for me.'' I try to sit up, but my stomach is killing me. ''Ow!'' I say, holding onto my stomach. ''What's wrong?'' Kai asked. ''My stomach hurts, I can't walk.'' I say. ''You have an eating disorder,'' Kai replies, ''You never ate any food these last couple days.'' Kai decided to offer me a ride on his back, so I agreed. He walked me down to the beach.

Kai puts me on a beach chair, and hands me a snack in a cup. ''What is this?'' I asked. ''It's flan.'' he says.

*Hana's flan*

*Pretend it's in a cup*

I looked at the flan, it looked really delicious. ''Where did you buy it?'' I asked. ''Your grandmother's shop, a sweets shop.'' he said. 'Wait,' I thought, 'When did grandmother get a sweets shop?' I picked up the spoon and ate the flan. I remembered something, it was when I was a little girl.

*Hana's flashback*

When I was very little, I looked like this:

Cute and adorable, I was at home with my grandmother. ''Hana,'' she replies, ''Are you hungry?'' ''No, I promised omma that I would finish this crossword puzzle for her.'' I said. Then my stomach began to growl, ''Seems like you are hungry,'' she replies, ''I'll make something delicious.'' My grandmother went into the kitchen and she got a flan that was the repica of this flan.