Roses, Flowers, Makeover and Photo Shoot

Kai's Wife!?

Today is a makeover day, it's almost the wedding and I'm very scared of the wedding. I have really heavy black eyeliner on my eyes. I also have my babies in my stomach, I don't know how to do this. I have my beautiful wedding dress and Kai has a really handsome tuxedo. The maids placed flowers on my braid, it was a fishtail braid. Then they placed a veil on my head, my omma came in the room. ''Hana, you look beautiful for the photo shoot.'' my omma said. I was ready, I had a pearl bracelet and I had a crystal necklace. I came out of the room, Kai came out of his room. I walked over to him and he took my hand.

*My outfit and my hair*

Kai takes me outside, we praticed our marriage vows and mine went like this:

Kai, I will take you as my husband.

You are my special rainbow.

I will love you forever, I will never let you go.

I will forfill for wishes and promises.

Well, that's part of my marriage vow. Kai's marriage vow goes like this:

Hana, I will take you as my beloved wife.

I will wipe your tears when you cry.

I won't let you out of my arms.

I will forfill your wishes and I will listen to what you say.

That's also part of his vows. Kai gives me a blue rose, he drops a crystal in my hand. I look at him with tears in my eyes. He wipes it away, ''Hana, I promise that I will forfill your dreams.'' he says to me. We take a lot of photos it was fun, but super tiring.

After the photo shoot, the wedding gets even more closer. I getting nervous when I have my kids inside of me at the same time.