Introduction and Excuse Me?

Kai's Wife!?

Today is just a typical Friday for me at school. Crap, there's Min Jung, ''Why did you take my crush away from me?'' she asks me, stobbornly. I say nothing, she grabs onto my shirt collar and kicks me in the stomach. ''Ouch, stop hurting me!'' I say. ''Tell me why you took Kai away.'' Min Jung said. ''I don't know.'' I say. She kicked me in the stomach again, until I went into a slient sleep. Kai and his friends came along, ''Min Jung, what did you do?'' he asked. ''Nothing,'' Min Jung replies, ''She just fainted.'' Kai slapped Min Jung and carried me to the car waiting outside for us.

At Kai's house, I was sleeping on his bed with a warm towel on my forhead. I open my eyes and saw Kai, ''Awake already pumpkin?'' Kai asks me. I nodded, he fed me some food, I get up, but he stops me from getting up. ''Stay in bed,'' he replies, ''you're not well.'' I lie back down, and Kai leaves the room. I live at Kai's house because my omma doesn't want to drive to our house to Kai's house everytime. My two best friends, Eunji and Naeun treats me like their little sister, I think that's really nice of them treating me like a sister.

On the final day of school, Kai and I had ice cream sundaes with his friends and my friends. It was amazing, the student conucil made it for us. Trust me, they are awesome. ''You excited for camp?'' Naeun asks me. ''Yeah, I'm so excited.'' I say. ''I wish we can come.'' Yoona said. ''I know,'' Eunji replies, ''But, we have to spend time with our family.'' ''Don't worry,'' I reply, ''I can take pictures for you guys and mail it.'' ''Sure thing,'' Yeonyoung replies, ''Yoona and I are roommates at our own apartment, so you deliver the pictures at our door.'' ''Everyone is having so much fun in the summer,'' Kai replies, ''We're lucky we don't have to go to college.'' ''Aw, I wish I didn't have to do that.'' Naeun whined. ''Don't worry,'' I reply pulling out some evolopes out of my bag, ''Here's some money I got from my appa, he said to give it to some friends, so you guys don't have to go to college.'' ''Thank you very much Hana!'' Yeonyoung said, hugging me. Then my friends started to give me a hug. ''Hana, you're the best!'' Eunji said. ''I know, my appa is awesome.'' I say.

After school, my omma, Kai's omma, Kai and I are getting ready for the picnic, I pack up my stuff and Kai helps me. Right after we're done packing up, Kai tells his omma that we're ready to go camping. ''Ready?'' my omma asks us. ''We're ready.'' Kai said.

So, we got in the trailer and the truck dragged the trailer to the camp.