Wedding Beach Breeze and Knowing About Preganancy

Kai's Wife!?

So, this week, Kai and I are on the beach with our family so we can be prepared for our wedding that we're doing on here. I wore my long white dress and I was soaking my feet on the cool ocean. The breeze is very nice out, Kai was holding my hand a lot, and I always felt like I'm getting pregnant from Kai's love.

I think I might have twins in my body, I'm scared about preganancy. If Kai finds out that I have a child, he will freak out and he might go back to Min Jung. I go into the hut in my room, I put my hand onto my stomach, 'I think I'm pregnant.' I thought, 'I need to take a test soon.' ''Hana,'' Kai replies, ''You seem a little different.'' ''Kai, I'm worried.'' I say. ''Honey, tell me why you're worried.'' Kai said. ''Preganancy.'' I said. Kai touches my stomach, he feels the kids in my stomach. ''You have...a kid?'' Kai asks me. ''I don't know, I, I...I can't explain it.'' I say. 

Kai didn't tell anyone, he promised me to keep the preganancy a secret. I touch my stomach again, ''My little peanuts, please be okay.'' I whispered. Kai walks over to me and feels my stomach again, ''Hana, can you hold our child when we have the wedding?'' Kai asks me. I touch my stomach, ''Kai, I need you to be the appa of this child, I need you to be their appa.'' I said.

I look at my window, Kai and I are roommates in the room. 'Can I hold my child in my body?' I thought. It was nighttime, Kai slepted early and I cannot sleep because I think I'm pregnant.

We practice the wedding, I want to go to the hospital quick for my test. There was a clinic on the beach, so Kai took me to the clinic to the see if we have twins or one baby.

''You have twins,'' the nurse replies, ''You will find out the gender of your twins in five months.'' I look at Kai, he smiles at me and I smile back. 

I can't wait until it's five months, I have twins, this is going to be crazy. Kai and I will be married soon, it's going to be in three months we're going to be married. 

So, we kepted doing the practice of the wedding, we were going to smile with a rainbow above our heads and we will be a happy family forever. I will be a happy girl with my Kai.

Our story will start soon, everyone will be a happy virus after I have my child. If I have two girls, Kai won't be happy about that...but if I have two boys, my life won't be happy...but what if I have a boy and a girl?

After practicing the wedding, I started to worry about my children.