Going Home

Kai's Wife!?

 

Today we go back home, omma wants the wedding here at the beach. So, Kai and I decided to drop by at Eunji and Naeun's condo for a moment or so. They had the letter when we came to the condo.

*Eunji's condo*

''Hana, Kai, we missed you.'' Naeun said. ''I know,'' I reply, ''We missed you too.'' ''Yeonyoung and Yoona is here too.'' Eunji said. Yeonyoung and Yoona were sitting on the couch and then they stood up to hug me. ''We had to move out of our apartment,'' Yoona replies, ''So, we decided to live with Eunji and Naeun.'' We came into the condo and I looked around, it really changed. ''Did you upgrade the condo?'' I asked. ''No, we just organized the place and bought new furniture and items for the condo.'' Naeun said. ''I hope we get to live here someday.'' I say to Kai.

We said good-bye to Naeun, Eunji, Yoona and Yeonyoung and we went back home. I sat on the couch and I was very tired of the wedding photo shoots. I went into the bathroom and showered, so after I showered, I brushed my hair and blowdried my hair. I was in a robe, and Kai came in the bathroom to check on me. ''What are you doing sugar?'' he asks me. ''I'm combing my hair.'' I say. ''I have a beach condo revserved for us,'' Kai replies, ''It's the same beach that we did for our photo shoot.''

During the evening, I looked at the shooting stars at night, it was beautiful. It was like this:

It glimmered like someone's sparkling eyes. I have sprakling eyes when it comes to shooting stars, but it looks like I'm crying though.