Ex-Girlfriend to Foe

Kai's Wife!?

Today, Kai and I were walking at the park until someone covers my mouth with their hand. I stopped breathing. But Kai seemed to rescue me somewhat. He uncovers the girl's neckwarmer, it was Min Jung. Kai slaps Min Jung and takes me to the beach. I woked up, I walk over to the porch and look at the ocean with Kai. ''Jung Hana,'' Kai whispers, ''Please wake up.'' ''I'm right here.'' I say. Kai turns around, he sees me behind him. Kai lifts me up, ''You're finally awake.'' Kai says.

And we started to vlog on the laptop, and it was funny. We watched it almosted all night, but I fell asleep. And around eleven at night, Kai he turned off my laptop and went to sleep. Good morning, today I had pancakes with my family on the beach, it was my grandmother's homemaid pancakes. My omma knew how to make it because my grandmother taught my omma. But, there's one recipe that my omma can't make, Grandma's fresh Double Chocolate Cookies. My grandmother always puts four cookies on top of each other and wraps them together with a beautiful red ribbon. This is how the cookies look like:

That's how my grandmother does her divine cookies. I want to eat them again, but no one can make her double chocolate cookies. That's why I was on a diet. But, I got really lucky, my grandmother sent some cookies over when she came to the beach. When I was always young, she would say this: ''Hana, I don't want you to go hungry.'' She makes the best sweets ever! During the nicest morning, Kai and I were in the room like always, just vlogging all day on the laptop. Just tapping away on the laptop, it's another funny vlog.

Today, I was on another diet, I'm so upset because grandmother lefted the beach, I didn't get her divine cookies. But, my omma knows the recipe, because my grandmother gave my omma the recipe. The wedding is getting more closer, and I'm a little scared about that. I touch my stomach, ''I don't want anyone to know,'' I whispered, ''But, I can tell Eunji, Yoona, Naeun and Yeonyoung.''

I go into my bedroom and sit at my desk. I opened the desk and grabbed out some paper and I grabbed my blue pen.

I wrote:

Dear Eunji, Yoona, Naeun and Yeonyoung,

I have a secret to tell you guys.

I have a baby inside my body, please don't tell anyone.

Please be happy for me and Kai.

I hope you guys have a happy and sunny summer.

~Love,

Your best friend, Hana :)

I fold my letter and place it in the envolope. I wrote the address and decided to give the letter to Eunji.